Check your account email address ×

Dow 26,000:

I'm gambling on the China deals. Not sure where it's gonna' go. If the China deals go through, then I have to worry about Trump getting re-elected. 

I think if he loses, the market will shit the bed. 

1 minute ago, The One said:

Doubt it 

Hey, Louis CK and Joelle asked us to go to a dedicated thread!!! 

Don't talk here you bastard!! 

Go to the FAB FOUR THREAD!!!!

You FUKKEN BASTARD!! See, you are trying to ruin EVERY THREAD, YOU FUKKEN BASTARD!!

5 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Yea yea.  I was looking for something more specific.  Like an equity or two that has made you some money recently.  

Actually I have pointed out my best positions.  There is no one equity pulling the others forward.:lol:

2 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Yea yea.  I was looking for something more specific.  Like an equity or two that has made you some money recently.  

Altria (MO) is a good buy right now.  Pays a great dividend too.

3 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Altria (MO) is a good buy right now.  Pays a great dividend too.

Thanks. I have a bit of MO.  Hoping something materializes between them and Philip Morris.  I may pick up some more.  

I picked up some BIDU a couple of weeks back.  It seems like it's poised for a comeback.  

I picked up some GRUB two weeks ago at $59.  I'm hoping it can get back up close to were it was last year.  

I'm looking at BUDZ and WEED.TO for a little cannabis stock.  BUDZ seems to have a bit of upside.  

Edited by AKIQPilot

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Thanks. I have a bit of MO.  Hoping something materializes between them and Philip Morris.  I may pick up some more.  

I picked up some BIDU a couple of weeks back.  It seems like it's poised for a comeback.  

I picked up some GRUB two weeks ago at $59.  I'm hoping it can get back up close to were it was last year.  

I'm looking at BUDZ and WEED.TO for a little cannabis stock.  BUDZ seems to have a bit of upside.  

I would be carefull with weed stocks. 

Canopy was up over 13% last week and down this week 

You could make a bet on it make out good 

If your looking for something to trade, I can't help you, but I'm doing my DD on this company right now, solid steady income and growth.

https://centurion.ca/downloads/centurion-apartment-reit/REIT-Q2-2019-FFS-v2-FINAL.pdf

5 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

You mean Baidu?  I had a client just made a great score on that from buying a month ago.  Boeing is one I cant figure out.  Stock was in a free fall from earlier in the year, now its climbing steadily, even though there is still alotta negative news on the company.  Its back up around 380.....455 down to 320 just in past 6 months or so...

1 hour ago, steve from amherst said:

I would be carefull with weed stocks. 

X2. A couple clients came to me and wanted insys, company just went down the tubes.

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Have fun with that. :news: 

I think I'm gonna pick up some OXY and some CI on Monday. 

The OXY dividend looks pretty good and the stock seems fairly undervalued.  

CI seems a little undervalued right now too.  

4 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

If your looking for something to trade, I can't help you, but I'm doing my DD on this company right now, solid steady income and growth.

https://centurion.ca/downloads/centurion-apartment-reit/REIT-Q2-2019-FFS-v2-FINAL.pdf

Thanks.  I just read that overview.  Looks similar to some of the REIT's I'm already in..  I definitely like the annualized return.  I have that on my radar now.  Thanks.