Check your account email address ×

Dow 26,000:

56 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You’re still gonna die and your heirs are gonna get most of your money.  

I don't know. Sometimes I think I should pack it up, while I can still move, and go to Florida, and blow what I got on booze, broads, and boats. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

I don't know. Sometimes I think I should pack it up, while I can still move, and go to Florida, and blow what I got on booze, broads, and boats. 

You should. Dying with $650k isn't that different then dying with $950k

8 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Not a bad plan.  Shed the stress and worry, thats the point when you retire.  :bc: 

How fukken stupid was Trump to DIRECTLY ask the president of Ukraine to investigate Biden's kid!!!!!!!

How fukken dumb was he to do something even remotely close to that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fukken guy just doesn't have the legal, political acumen for the job. He still thinks he's working DEALS with other businessmen...…………...WRONG!!!!!

36 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

He has zero money. Lives on his grandma's estate.

It actually was my grand-parents estate. That's why the fuck I don't want to sell it. STFU. STFU!!!

36 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

He thinks the county home is his own place.  He's there with all the other poor demented souls waiting for the end of their days

COUNTY HOME!!! LMMFAO!!! That is some funny shit...………………...for a NH FUDGEPACKER!!!!

Here we go!!! IMPEACHMENT!!! Here I was waiting for the China Trade Deal, and this shit pops up. 

Fukken cunt Democrats, and fukken cunt Trump for getting directly involved in Biden's kid's foreign bullshit. 

Now the market will panic and tank. Fukken bastards. Fukken fukken bastards. 

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Guy your 90% of the way to the grave.  Losing 10-15 out of the hundred you have saved ain't going to matter

STFU!!! I drop more on my back steps than you make all day.  

On 9/25/2019 at 9:01 AM, revkevsdi said:

Dying two years after all the money is gone must suck though.  You have to have the timing right. 

no in this countery you pic a assisted living apt that takes,angel care SS when you still have the cash for 9 mo rent then you burn that 9 mo and kive the rest of your life on tbe fed dimein the assistid living apt that you picked out .

and yes some are very nice and they take your old add-on field trips etc etc .

this is why this countery needs to start going back at least 15 yrs not 5 on what you did with your assets 

30 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

no in this countery you pic a assisted living apt that takes,angel care SS when you still have the cash for 9 mo rent then you burn that 9 mo and kive the rest of your life on tbe fed dimein the assistid living apt that you picked out .

and yes some are very nice and they take your old add-on field trips etc etc .

this is why this countery needs to start going back at least 15 yrs not 5 on what you did with your assets 

It used to be like only 30 months. 

I believe some lawyers can get around that LOOK-BACK time frame. 

One of my friends did it with his mother-in-law. However, I don't know all the details. She had a lot of money, and somehow they got her into a nursing home or something, and they saved the money. 

She croaked not long after, anyway. 

The ONE THING I don't want is to be in a group home OF ANY KIND!!! No nursing, no assisted-living, no memory impaired, no Alzheimers ward, no locked floor, no NOTHING!!! 

I wanna' be in my own house on a quiet road, with a LIVE-IN caretaker. 

No fukken way do I want to be with any other old fukken klunks. 

3 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

It used to be like only 30 months. 

I believe some lawyers can get around that LOOK-BACK time frame. 

One of my friends did it with his mother-in-law. However, I don't know all the details. She had a lot of money, and somehow they got her into a nursing home or something, and they saved the money. 

She croaked not long after, anyway. 

The ONE THING I don't want is to be in a group home OF ANY KIND!!! No nursing, no assisted-living, no memory impaired, no Alzheimers ward, no locked floor, no NOTHING!!! 

I wanna' be in my own house on a quiet road, with a LIVE-IN caretaker. 

No fukken way do I want to be with any other old fukken klunks. 

How old are you now.  

5 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Why???

Oh I was just wondering.  If you've saved enough money to lived comfortably for the rest of your life you should consider buying that boat and enjoying nice weather that doesn't take as much effort to live life in.  

I'm only 58. I'm also married.   I need enough money for two people to live 30 years minimum.  Obviously I don't know how long I will live but I sure don't want to run out before I die.  

1 hour ago, AKIQPilot said:

Oh I was just wondering.  If you've saved enough money to lived comfortably for the rest of your life you should consider buying that boat and enjoying nice weather that doesn't take as much effort to live life in.  

I'm only 58. I'm also married.   I need enough money for two people to live 30 years minimum.  Obviously I don't know how long I will live but I sure don't want to run out before I die.  

72, money is not the problem. Too many dependent family members ( older ) that can't do shit for themselves and depend on me for everything. They don't cooperate very well either. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

72, money is not the problem. Too many dependent family members ( older ) that can't do shit for themselves and depend on me for everything. They don't cooperate very well either. 

Tell them to go fuck themselves. If it was the other way around they would tell you in a heartbeat.