Check your account email address ×

Dow 26,000:

On 10/16/2019 at 3:55 PM, DriftBusta said:

Not sure where you’re seeing that.  My screen is showing a pretty flat day.

Who guages market performance based on when a thread on a snowmobile website is started?

Both are regularly cited as broad market indices.

No less stupid than when you were talking about ytd returns a couple of months ago.

Trump returns are less than Clinton or Obamas

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

No less stupid than when you were talking about ytd returns a couple of months ago.

Trump returns are less than Clinton or Obamas

You that hard up for an argument that you’re bringing up a post I made 11 days ago?  What a loser.  Stick to shit you know about.  Investing ain’t it.

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You that hard up for an argument that you’re bringing up a post I made 11 days ago?  What a loser.  Stick to shit you know about.  Investing ain’t it.

Look in the mirror when you say that.  

30,000 by the end of 2018 :lol:

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Look in the mirror when you say that.  

30,000 by the end of 2018 :lol:

Yeah I only get to sit in on meetings and conference calls every week with market analysts and people who are paid a shit ton of money for their perspective.  Then I get to come here and listen to dipshits like you and Ben pretend you have a clue.  For that matter, I’m paid pretty fucking well for my perspective as well.  Sorry if that knots your spandex panties.  And I never predicted a 30k DOW, I said it was possible.  So quit the bullshit.  As someone else pointed out, a 30k DOW is probably before the end of Trumps second term.  Any more bullshit you need to get off your chest, half man?

5 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

S&P 500 (which is a better index of the whole market than the DJIA) closes at a new record high.  Sell, sell, sell!

I only listen to those who can beat the s&p.  The rest are fucking completely useless who quickly make lame excuses why they can't.

On 10/26/2019 at 10:26 AM, DriftBusta said:

Yeah I only get to sit in on meetings and conference calls every week with market analysts and people who are paid a shit ton of money for their perspective.  Then I get to come here and listen to dipshits like you and Ben pretend you have a clue.  For that matter, I’m paid pretty fucking well for my perspective as well.  Sorry if that knots your spandex panties.  And I never predicted a 30k DOW, I said it was possible.  So quit the bullshit.  As someone else pointed out, a 30k DOW is probably before the end of Trumps second term.  Any more bullshit you need to get off your chest, half man?

It's easier to predict GIC returns.:lol:

This market is the worst bubble I've ever seen in my adult life.

GDP .....way down

Earnings ....way down

Industrials and Transport close to recession.

World economy in recession

Trade war dragging on with no resolution even close to in sight

Historically low interest rates being slashed and headed to zero with many countries issuing negative rates.

Fed engaged in quantitative easing and also pumping trillions in liquidity to keep the financial system from collapsing 

And we have record stock prices

Edited by f7ben

32 minutes ago, f7ben said:

This market is the worst bubble I've ever seen in my adult life.

GDP .....way down

Earnings ....way down

Industrials and Transport close to recession.

World economy in recession

Trade war dragging on with no resolution even close to in sight

Historically low interest rates being slashed and headed to zero with many countries issuing negative rates.

Fed engaged in quantitative easing and also pumping trillions in liquidity to keep the financial system from collapsing 

And we have record stock prices

You have no fucking clue.  Don't pretend to get one.

5 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

A track record would suffice.:lol:

You dont need to be a genius to see the bubble.....in fact all you have to be is even the slightest bit functional and aware.

Edited by f7ben

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

A track record would suffice.:lol:

I think pretty much everyone agrees we are in a bubble. That's not an independent analysis by Ben. The Federal reserve is printing trillions of dollars. They are bailing someone out. 

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I only listen to those who can beat the s&p.  The rest are fucking completely useless who quickly make lame excuses why they can't.

Risk adjusted probably not. The S&P 500 index is one of the best tools the average investor has to build wealth.