Check your account email address ×

$1000 says

f7ben

• Gold Member
34 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Trump nor anyone in his family are convicted of any charge more serious than a misdemeanor in the next 3 years

Any takers?

They wont even get a misdemeanor is my guess.

I think they won't get anything on him. They have shown absolutely nothing substantive to charge him. And that is in no way an endorsement of trump, I call it like I see it. They have nothing. 

There would be no takers for $10 let alone $1000.  

Think you could get any takers for people inside the FBI facing Obstruction charges over the Hillary e-mail investigation?

Prison time for Obama/ Hezbollah drug ring scandal? 

Edited by Carlos Danger

1 hour ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

I think they won't get anything on him. They have shown absolutely nothing substantive to charge him. And that is in no way an endorsement of trump, I call it like I see it. They have nothing. 

Giant waste of time and resources?  Initially it was a legitimate investment, but come on, by now either shit or get off the pot.  They either have something or they don't, and it's looking as if they don't.  Poor Slinger and toolkit. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

The IRS May have something to say

:lol:

The IRS is real busy just keeping their head down right now...and will be for some time.

Do you really think Trump is staying up nights doing his own taxes?  You are such a liberal.  :crazy:

7 hours ago, f7ben said:

Trump nor anyone in his family are convicted of any charge more serious than a misdemeanor in the next 3 years

Any takers?

Where's the five G's you owe me..........................WELCHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 hours ago, hayward said:

Giant waste of time and resources?  Initially it was a legitimate investment, but come on, by now either shit or get off the pot.  They either have something or they don't, and it's looking as if they don't.  Poor Slinger and toolkit. 

Complex investigations take years.  Watergate was years and so was the investigation into Enron.  This is more complicated than Enron, which Mueller also oversaw.

“Only rarely does the FBI end up charging a single individual; it’s simply not worth the time and resources of the federal government to go after individuals in cases outside of rare instances, like say, terrorism. Institutionally, the FBI’s modus operandi and DNA is to target and dismantle entire whole criminal organizations—that’s why federal cases usually take so long: The agency starts at the bottom or periphery of an organization and works inward, layer by layer, until it’s in a position to build a rock-solid case against the person at the top.”

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.wired.com/story/how-to-interpret-robert-muellers-new-charges/amp

1 minute ago, ICEMAN! said:

Complex investigations take years.  Watergate was years and so was the investigation into Enron.  This is more complicated than Enron, which Mueller also oversaw.

“Only rarely does the FBI end up charging a single individual; it’s simply not worth the time and resources of the federal government to go after individuals in cases outside of rare instances, like say, terrorism. Institutionally, the FBI’s modus operandi and DNA is to target and dismantle entire whole criminal organizations—that’s why federal cases usually take so long: The agency starts at the bottom or periphery of an organization and works inward, layer by layer, until it’s in a position to build a rock-solid case against the person at the top.”

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.wired.com/story/how-to-interpret-robert-muellers-new-charges/amp

:lmao:

21 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

Where's the five G's you owe me..........................WELCHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you lost the bet.....it was not close and there is no debate. You are so fucking dumb you cant comprehend the simplest of concepts. Where is my money 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Zambroski said:

:lol:

The IRS is real busy just keeping their head down right now...and will be for some time.

Do you really think Trump is staying up nights doing his own taxes?  You are such a liberal.  :crazy:

Yes, CNN showed him up late last night drinking Diet Coke and buying the new version of Turbo Tax on Amazon.:lmao:

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

you lost the bet.....it was not close and there is no debate. You are so fucking dumb you cant comprehend the simplest of concepts. Where is my money 

The OUTER CIRCUMFERENCE was increased, thereby  changing the FINAL DRIVE RATIO. 

STFU, YOU WELCHING BITCH!!! 

@f7ben they will never be convicted of Russian collusion!! Mueller may come up with some charge that has zero to do with that but nothing with Russia. 

I can’t believe there was a special prosecutor assiged to this and nothing With all the crimes committed or at least staggering evidence of crimes by Hillary and the Obama administration.  

When anyone suggests wrong doing the slingers and other leftists poo poo it no matter what evidence there is

2 hours ago, polaris550 said:

The OUTER CIRCUMFERENCE was increased, thereby  changing the FINAL DRIVE RATIO. 

STFU, YOU WELCHING BITCH!!! 

Just stop. It’s not a tire you fucking moron! You sound as dumb about final drive ratio as mc does about politics.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, JEFF said:

Just stop. It’s not a tire you fucking moron! You sound as dumb about final drive ratio as mc does about politics.

I got $5000.00 that says it is. Are your balls as big as your mouth? Do you take my challenge? We'll both present our case to an instructor at Southern New Hampshire Technical College, OK? So, will you stand up to me, or not????? YEs, or NO???????

18 minutes ago, JEFF said:

This is your chance to make an EASY 5Gs.  Do you take the challenge?   

5 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

I got $5000.00 that says it is. Are your balls as big as your mouth? Do you take my challenge? We'll both present our case to an instructor at Southern New Hampshire Technical College, OK? So, will you stand up to me, or not????? YEs, or NO???????

4 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

This is your chance to make an EASY 5Gs.  Do you take the challenge?   

You already welched on Ben. Why would I bet a loser like you that can’t even honor a bet you already lost on the internet?  No instructor needed. It’s a fifth grade level topic. You’re obviously a third grade level person. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, JEFF said:

You already welched on Ben. Why would I bet a loser like you that can’t even honor a bet you already lost on the internet?  No instructor needed. It’s a fifth grade level topic. You’re obviously a third grade level person. 

We'll lock into a lawyer with our checks deposited with them. My money will be deposited before you start. You are GUARANTEED to get your money, if I'm wrong.

So, what do you say, are you on, YES OR NO??????????

• USA Contributing Member

Thread started out on discussion, came back to this bullshit.  I grew tired of listening to the problems my exwife had at work, with her family, bla bla, bla..... at least I was able to tune her out but with you two I have to read through it to get to the content that I want to see.  Be like my exwife and go away.  Start your own thread.  Holy shit this is getting old.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

There would be no takers for $10 let alone $1000.  

Think you could get any takers for people inside the FBI facing Obstruction charges over the Hillary e-mail investigation?

Prison time for Obama/ Hezbollah drug ring scandal? 

I'd love to see Hilary perp walked and put behind bars at minimum, along with at least a half dozen of her flunkies.