Check your account email address ×

You can almost feel the fear in here.

• Platinum Contributing Member

From the left on this tax and jobs bill.   Its fucking priceless to read.  Everything the left is doing is failing.  The ONLY things the left have tried to do is remove the POTUS.  :lol:  

Collusion -- Failed

Obstruction of Justice -- Failed

Stopping letting American's keep more of their money -- Failed

Obamacare -- Failing

We are having our end of the year meeting with our workers next week and I'm going to talk for 5-10 minutes on the tax bill.   I'm sending out a company wide email including the tax calculator so they themselves can calculate their savings.  This will only be the 2nd time I've discussed politics with the entire company but its too HUGE not to.   The first was Obamacare and how it would impact the company.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Highmark said:

From the left on this tax and jobs bill.   Its fucking priceless to read.  Everything the left is doing is failing.  The ONLY things the left have tried to do is remove the POTUS.  :lol:  

Collusion -- Failed

Obamacare -- Failing

We are having our end of the year meeting with our workers next week and I'm going to talk for 5-10 minutes on the tax bill.   I'm sending out a company wide email including the tax calculator so they themselves can calculate their savings.  This will only be the 2nd time I've discussed politics with the entire company but its too HUGE not to.   The first was Obamacare and how it would impact the company.

All you have to do is look at the 2 partisan members that showed back up and the timing.  It's beginning to be really easy to spot.

Edited by racer254

33 minutes ago, racer254 said:

All you have to do is look at the 2 partisan members that showed back up and the timing.  It's beginning to be really easy to spot.

It goes far beyond Beavis and Butthead.    One of them actually reminds me of Butthead.  :lol:  

beavis-and-butthead.png

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

Collusion -- Failed

Obamacare -- Failing

Maybe you should also tell your employees how you can't admit that an overweight, older guy from NH PROVED with posted PROFESSIONAL OPINIONS, DIAGRAMS, AND PHOTOGRAPHS, that LUG HEIGHT affects the FINAL DRIVE RATIO on a hypothetical, flat, hard plane. 

I think that's more important than a stoopid 30 year tax reduction act for America. 

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

Collusion -- Failed

Obamacare -- Failing

Not to forget ANWAR.

2 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

Maybe you should also tell your employees how you can't admit that an overweight, older guy from NH PROVED with posted PROFESSIONAL OPINIONS, DIAGRAMS, AND PHOTOGRAPHS, that LUG HEIGHT affects the FINAL DRIVE RATIO on a hypothetical, flat, hard plane. 

I think that's more important than a stoopid 30 year tax reduction act for America. 

IF you don't stop with this nonsense We will have SSFB put you on restriction.  

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

IF you don't stop with this nonsense We will have SSFB put you on restriction.  

How about I put you on a restriction of air, with a rear-naked choke, in the parking lot of the Wasilla 7-11!!! 

How's that for restriction, SpongeBobShortPants??? 

Just now, polaris550 said:

How about I put you on a restriction of air, with a rear-naked choke, in the parking lot of the Wasilla 7-11!!! 

Wasilla doesn't have a 7-11 but we do have a Crazy Moose Sub Shop.  I'll meet you out back.  :bc: 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

:lol:  

Dude if lug height made a difference so would track length as both change the outer circumference of the track.  Not one drive ratio calculator in the snowmobile world accounts for track length.  

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

wouldn't it be spongeTOMshortpants :dunno:  

Edited by Angry ginger

7 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Yep. It’s all about the piece of shit in the Oval Office. Only people who are like him, like him. 

Yeah, It's all about him... You're a hoot. I don't necessarily "like" him, but I do "like" what he is doing for this country. There's a big difference.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Yep. It’s all about the piece of shit in the Oval Office. Only people who are like him, like him. 

This midlife crisis of yours just keeps getting uglier and sadder.

2 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

But you supported a guy in that same office banging chicks, getting BJ's and whatever else?   I guess, only people who are like him, like him applies, eh? :bc: 

6 hours ago, Highmark said:

Collusion -- Failed

Obamacare -- Failing

Slinger says they won.  The whole country is going to collapse and America is going to throw every Dem on their shoulders and run them up to the hill!

Weird, they fought so hard to stop it though.  :news: