Check your account email address ×

You can almost feel the fear in here.

22 hours ago, Highmark said:

From the left on this tax and jobs bill.   Its fucking priceless to read.  Everything the left is doing is failing.  The ONLY things the left have tried to do is remove the POTUS.  :lol:  

Collusion -- Failed

Obstruction of Justice -- Failed

Stopping letting American's keep more of their money -- Failed

Obamacare -- Failing

We are having our end of the year meeting with our workers next week and I'm going to talk for 5-10 minutes on the tax bill.   I'm sending out a company wide email including the tax calculator so they themselves can calculate their savings.  This will only be the 2nd time I've discussed politics with the entire company but its too HUGE not to.   The first was Obamacare and how it would impact the company.

As a deficit hawk I do fear the debt.

• Platinum Contributing Member
22 hours ago, Highmark said:

From the left on this tax and jobs bill.   Its fucking priceless to read.  Everything the left is doing is failing.  The ONLY things the left have tried to do is remove the POTUS.  :lol:  

Collusion -- Failed

Obamacare -- Failing

We are having our end of the year meeting with our workers next week and I'm going to talk for 5-10 minutes on the tax bill.   I'm sending out a company wide email including the tax calculator so they themselves can calculate their savings.  This will only be the 2nd time I've discussed politics with the entire company but its too HUGE not to.   The first was Obamacare and how it would impact the company.

And any of your employees with a half a brain will he laughing at your biased stupidity.   

10 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

really so the better part of his staff are not Clinton contributors? care to place a wager on that 

Mueller is a Republican, appointed to lead the FBI by a Republican, appointed to his position as special counsel by a Republican....even if some of his team have donated to Democrats in the past it makes no difference as this isn’t a political witch hunt, it’s a legal investigation.  How many on his team are Republicans?  He is.....are the Dems crying foul because Republicans appointed a life long Republican to investigate this matter?  The jury is in on this discussion.  I find you guilty of being a moron and sentence you to turn off Fox News and InfoWars for a month.

23 hours ago, Highmark said:

Collusion -- Failed

Obamacare -- Failing

Don’t do it"...just don’t mix your politics with the business......ever. If you do it won’t end well.

if the tax breaks don’t happen as advertised your gonna have a waiting line outside your office.

Edited by Mainecat

36 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Mueller is a Republican, appointed to lead the FBI by a Republican, appointed to his position as special counsel by a Republican....even if some of his team have donated to Democrats in the past it makes no difference as this isn’t a political witch hunt, it’s a legal investigation.  How many on his team are Republicans?  He is.....are the Dems crying foul because Republicans appointed a life long Republican to investigate this matter?  The jury is in on this discussion.  I find you guilty of being a moron and sentence you to turn off Fox News and InfoWars for a month.

Heres your hint.  Muellers party has nothing to do with the criticisms of him.  it has to do with the bias and agenda of the appointees, as well as Comey's.  See if you can connect those dots.  And if you can't try listening to the station you claim to never listen to, for a month.  Several have laid out a very compelling case, with names, timelines, and evidence.  I know I know.  It ruins what Chuck Todd and Joe Scarborough told you think.

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Heres your hint.  Muellers party has nothing to do with the criticisms of him.  it has to do with the bias and agenda of the appointees, as well as Comey's.  See if you can connect those dots.  And if you can't try listening to the station you claim to never listen to, for a month.  Several have laid out a very compelling case, with names, timelines, and evidence.  I know I know.  It ruins what Chuck Todd and Joe Scarborough told you think.

both those two clowns lean more right than left. the fact you do not know that says a lot.

26 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

:lol:

You’re so far gone it’s sad.

Bias?  This is a LEGAL investigation.  Either the people being investigated broke laws or they didn’t.  If they did, they should face the consequences.  If they didn’t, then they have nothing to worry about?  What’s the problem?

2 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Bias?  This is a LEGAL investigation.  Either the people being investigated broke laws or they didn’t.  If they did, they should face the consequences.  If they didn’t, then they have nothing to worry about?  What’s the problem?

It really is. like all the findings, charges, etc are fake because someone either donated to, or said something negative about a candidate :lol:wolfie, tricycle rider, and many other bozos in here are so fucking gullible and causing this country great harm.

6 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

That's not true.  And either you are an idiot or, dishonest...or both.  Bias is a big issue in any investigation.  It leads to incorrect assumptions and intellectual dishonesty.

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

It really is. like all the findings, charges, etc are fake because someone either donated to, or said something negative about a candidate :lol:wolfie, tricycle rider, and many other bozos in here are so fucking gullible and causing this country great harm.

Ok...who is this now?

Just now, Zambroski said:

That's not true.  And either you are an idiot or, dishonest...or both.  Bias is a big issue in any investigation.  It leads to incorrect assumptions and intellectual dishonesty.

Ok...who is this now?

lord you are not very bright..... "ez ryder"

Report: Jeff Sessions Orders DOJ to Re-Examine Evidence in Uranium One Investigation

NEW YORK, NY - NOVEMBER 13: Former US Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton speaks onstage during The Child Mind Institute Summit: The State of Child & Adolescent Mental Health at The Paley Center for Media on November 13, 2017 in New York City. (Photo by Jamie McCarthy/Getty Images for Child Mind Institute )
Jamie McCarthy/Getty Images for Child Mind Institute

by Breitbart News21 Dec 20178825

NBC’s Tom Winter, Pete Williams, and Ken Dilanian report that Attorney General Jeff Sessions has ordered DOJ prosecutors to interview the FBI agents who investigated possible corruption in the Uranium One deal and its players’ links to the Clinton Foundation.

From NBC News:

On the orders of Attorney General Jeff Sessions, Justice Department prosecutors have begun asking FBI agents to explain the evidence they found in a now dormant criminal investigation into a controversial uranium deal that critics have linked to Bill and Hillary Clinton, multiple law enforcement officials told NBC News.

The interviews with FBI agents are part of the Justice Department’s effort to fulfill a promise an assistant attorney general made to Congress last month to examine whether a special counsel was warranted to look into what has become known as the Uranium One deal, a senior Justice Department official said.

advertisement

At issue is a 2010 transaction in which the Obama Administration allowed the sale of U.S. uranium mining facilities to Russia’s state atomic energy company. Hillary Clinton was secretary of state at the time, and the State Department was one of nine agencies that agreed to approve the deal after finding no threat to U.S. national security.

Read the rest of the story here.

7% of the American public view this tax cut as being good for the middle class. No one will feel the benefit of any tax relief for 12 months. Meanwhile, the American public will endure more of trump’s bizarre tweets and give a way programs to Israel. 

Mid terms, baby. Time for payback. 

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

7% of the American public view this tax cut as being good for the middle class. No one will feel the benefit of any tax relief for 12 months. Meanwhile, the American public will endure more of trump’s bizarre tweets and give a way programs to Israel. 

I hope you are correct. it all depends on how much work the dems do to expose this nonsense between now and the election. many americans are dumb and have short memories. I fear the flood gates are now open, as the gop realizes just how dumb some of these people are.

Just now, Snoslinger said:

I hope you are correct. it all depends on how much work the dems do to expose this nonsense between now and the election. many americans are dumb and have short memories. I fear the flood gates are now open, as the gop realizes just how dumb some of these people are.

Americans are enjoying a great economy. Yet they despise trump. There’s a very good reason for that. He’s not a good person and people see that. He attacks private citizens through his tweets and attempts to take advantage of power. That type of behavior only resonates with a small percentage of the population. 

4 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

".....endure more of Trump's bizarre tweets..."  :lol: That's just hilarious in so many ways.

Just now, Snoslinger said:

You'd really better start "getting to work" cuz.....these two left a whole lot of a losing, bitter taste in Americas' mouth.  

Image result for hillary and obama

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

Americans are enjoying a great economy. Yet they despise trump. There’s a very good reason for that. He’s not a good person and people see that. He attacks private citizens through his tweets and attempts to take advantage of power. That type of behavior only resonates with a small percentage of the population. 

You mean private citizens as in calling them deplorables....