Check your account email address ×

You can almost feel the fear in here.

7 hours ago, Highmark said:

From the left on this tax and jobs bill.   Its fucking priceless to read.  Everything the left is doing is failing.  The ONLY things the left have tried to do is remove the POTUS.  :lol:  

Collusion -- Failed

Obstruction of Justice -- Failed

Stopping letting American's keep more of their money -- Failed

Obamacare -- Failing

We are having our end of the year meeting with our workers next week and I'm going to talk for 5-10 minutes on the tax bill.   I'm sending out a company wide email including the tax calculator so they themselves can calculate their savings.  This will only be the 2nd time I've discussed politics with the entire company but its too HUGE not to.   The first was Obamacare and how it would impact the company.

Nice.  :bc:    I'm pretty tired....but not tired enough to stop appreciating all this fucking WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Their pissy attitude in every single thread is a dead give away. Their whole existance is a lie and a few of them are starting to realize it. 

Indeed.  LOSING...THEIR....MINDS!!!!!!  :lmao:

4 hours ago, polaris550 said:

Maybe you should also tell your employees how you can't admit that an overweight, older guy from NH PROVED with posted PROFESSIONAL OPINIONS, DIAGRAMS, AND PHOTOGRAPHS, that LUG HEIGHT affects the FINAL DRIVE RATIO on a hypothetical, flat, hard plane. 

I think that's more important than a stoopid 30 year tax reduction act for America. 

WUT DA FUK?  O.o

3 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Yep. It’s all about the piece of shit in the Oval Office. Only people who are like him, like him. 

Simmer down, spaz.

The only fear I see is from Trump, all the Trump shills, lawyers, and those associated with him who are obstructing justice and attempting to shit down Mueller’s probe.

Trump is  innocent...why not just wait to be vindicated?

Who is next on the indictment list?

12 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

The only fear I see is from Trump, all the Trump shills, lawyers, and those associated with him who are obstructing justice and attempting to shit down Mueller’s probe.

Don't "Bogart" that fucking eye.....Slinger is waiting on it too!

Related image

16 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

So the translation of this from Trudea voting left wing Canadian freezer pop to normal person is just wait for Mueller and his left wing Hacks to fabricate enough of a case to make Trump go away.

4 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

So the translation of this from Trudea voting left wing Canadian freezer pop to normal person is just wait for Mueller and his left wing Hacks to fabricate enough of a case to make Trump go away.

“Mueller and his left wing hacks”

:lol:

Turn off the Fox Propaganda BS Carl

2 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Don’t hold your breath.  Hillary has already been investigated numerous times.  That shit is played out.

I think my favorite part is your smug retort questioning what propaganda I watch coming from a guy who was making predictions of 310 electoral votes for Hillary according to what you read. :lol:

2 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

I think my favorite part is your smug retort questioning what propaganda I watch coming from a guy who was making predictions of 310 electoral votes for Hillary according to what you read. :lol:

I read many different sources that were all saying essentially the same thing.  Who was predicting a Trump win?  Trump was even shocked he won..

Now which media outlets are spewing the lines about “Mueller and his left wing hacks?”

None that actually have any journalistic integrity, so that leaves who exactly?

1 hour ago, ICEMAN! said:

I read many different sources that were all saying essentially the same thing.  Who was predicting a Trump win?  Trump was even shocked he won..

Now which media outlets are spewing the lines about “Mueller and his left wing hacks?”

You were wrong again.  Why is that so hard to admit?  

10 hours ago, polaris550 said:

How about I put you on a restriction of air, with a rear-naked choke, in the parking lot of the Wasilla 7-11!!! 

How's that for restriction, SpongeBobShortPants??? 

10 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Wasilla doesn't have a 7-11 but we do have a Crazy Moose Sub Shop.  I'll meet you out back.  :bc: 

10 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Now it’s a jobs bill? WTF is wrong with you? Corporations are flush with cash and admit they won’t hire or invest only to continue buying shares.

YOUR A FAKE CONSERVATIVE

so you got a memo from all corporations giving you this inside info ha? tool  

3 hours ago, ICEMAN! said:

I was not shocked at all . all some one had to doo is look around social media to see the complete distain for Clinton even the 20 something's hated her. diff is you watch the news and think news is what you are eating . real news flash you are eating shit and begging for more

None that actually have any journalistic integrity LMFAO like what CNN NBC CNBC MSNBC the BBC ABC CBS ALL frauds and most of the print and you sit there with a open mouth begging for a fresh load  

Edited by Ez ryder

6 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Nice.  :bc:    I'm pretty tired....but not tired enough to stop appreciating all this fucking WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Indeed.  LOSING...THEIR....MINDS!!!!!!  :lmao:

WUT DA FUK?  O.o

Simmer down, spaz.

:lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2: