Check your account email address ×

You can almost feel the fear in here.

33 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Well property taxes on a $750k home should be $10k per year. At least. 

My dad has had clients that pay over 10k a month... There's a shockingly large market of $2-5 million homes in the NYC suburbs, they're just pocketed near convenient transportation to NYC.

31 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

That would suck beyonf belief. Good for you for not getting sucked in to that stupidity. 

It's crazy, I give a lot of credit for me not getting sucked in to that to the blue collar snowmobiling community and working construction with my dad. I never thought it was shameful to be a working man, but a lot of kids my age were taught you couldn't be successful in any way, shape, or form without a college degree. They were brainwashed into believing life was college or bust. It's not that they aren't willing to work, it's that they don't believe hard work is enough without some bullshit piece of paper.

On 12/21/2017 at 5:12 PM, NaturallyAspirated said:

I can't imagine there are too many people with sub $250k household incomes getting $750k mortgages.

Neal

750k mortgage is about $3500/mo plus call it a grand in taxes so someone making $15k/mo qualifies for that.  

On December 21, 2017 at 1:59 PM, Angry ginger said:

ask Trump,  he lack of cutting spending is my #1 issue with the bill.  You don't cut revenue while increasing expenses and hoping shit will just work out.  

He asked for a 15% cut from every department in his budget, how do people forget this :dunno: 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Momorider said:

He asked for a 15% cut from every department in his budget, how do people forget this :dunno: 

Exactly.

Any fair analysis of this president would conclude he's had a very productive first year:

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/year-one-list-81-major-trump-achievements-11-obama-legacy-items-repealed/article/2644159

11 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Exactly.

Any fair analysis of this president would conclude he's had a very productive first year:

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/year-one-list-81-major-trump-achievements-11-obama-legacy-items-repealed/article/2644159

Best POTUS ever :bc: 

8 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Exactly.

oh is the examiner "real news"  vs all the fake news. Just want to know what solid sources are for the RWW masses.  Even when the guys done the right thing and theres definitely some of that out there he's done right,  which i have said from the jump , he goes about it wrong.  thats his #1 issue,  he doesn't give a fuck about the optics which gets you excited but he's turned off pretty much all the anyone but clinton voter that got him elected and gives the left wing whackos a rallying point daily.   

19 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

oh is the examiner "real news"  vs all the fake news. Just want to know what solid sources are for the RWW masses.  Even when the guys done the right thing and theres definitely some of that out there he's done right,  which i have said from the jump , he goes about it wrong.  thats his #1 issue,  he doesn't give a fuck about the optics which gets you excited but he's turned off pretty much all the anyone but clinton voter that got him elected and gives the left wing whackos a rallying point daily.   

It proves why he was elected in the first place, it doesn't take much for those losers to find something to whine and complain about on a daily basis and the media throws the fuel on the fire, complete idiots.

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

Presidents who are to popular make me a little nervous.  Obama was that kind of president where his smile and easy nature made him popular to the point where his actions and policy were not scrutinized at an acceptable level. Trump is the opposite in that he is overly scrutinized and everyone of his policies and speeches is picked apart. Many Democrats fall asleep between elections especially when their guy is in power which leads to corruption. In the end I would pick Trump over Obama not because of the man but because of the reactions of the voters to him.  Overly popular presidents lead to trouble.

I guess I have a hard time understanding the emotional arguments about Trump's nature now.  It's as if people that voted for him (for a damn good reason) thought that he was suddenly gonna turn into a politcally correct, easy going person with well thought out (scripted) responses and non-threatening twitter posts.  Cuz...WUT!

Obama brought that type of mental security to the mentally and emotionally weak.  Along with all the poilices and weakness that came with that type of leadership.

52 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

It proves why he was elected in the first place, it doesn't take much for those losers to find something to whine and complain about on a daily basis and the media throws the fuel on the fire, complete idiots.

Yep...and sorry about that game last nite.  :lmao:

3 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Presidents who are to popular make me a little nervous.  Obama was that kind of president where his smile and easy nature made him popular to the point where his actions and policy were not scrutinized at an acceptable level. Trump is the opposite in that he is overly scrutinized and everyone of his policies and speeches is picked apart. Many Democrats fall asleep between elections especially when their guy is in power which leads to corruption. In the end I would pick Trump over Obama not because of the man but because of the reactions of the voters to him.  Overly popular presidents lead to trouble.

Nice.  Jfk had this problem of over popularity also.

Well for your sake, I hope you learn some better coping skills for the next 7 years, and stop worrying about the "optics".  I posted it because it lists his accomplishments, which are substantial.  You know....big picture.  Not worrying about his "tweets".  What even I never expected is the cultural shift underway right now, and just how many public and political figures getting caught up in sexual harassment scandals.  What hypocrite scum...no surprise at all that most of them are liberal Democrats.  Zero.  

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Well for your sake, I hope you learn some better coping skills for the next 7 years, and stop worrying about the "optics".  I posted it because it lists his accomplishments, which are substantial.  You know....big picture.  Not worrying about his "tweets".  What even I never expected is the cultural shift underway right now, and just how many public and political figures getting caught up in sexual harassment scandals.  What hypocrite scum...no surprise at all that most of them are liberal Democrats.  Zero.  

:lol:

On 12/21/2017 at 9:42 PM, Wildboer said:

My dad has had clients that pay over 10k a month... There's a shockingly large market of $2-5 million homes in the NYC suburbs, they're just pocketed near convenient transportation to NYC.

It's crazy, I give a lot of credit for me not getting sucked in to that to the blue collar snowmobiling community and working construction with my dad. I never thought it was shameful to be a working man, but a lot of kids my age were taught you couldn't be successful in any way, shape, or form without a college degree. They were brainwashed into believing life was college or bust. It's not that they aren't willing to work, it's that they don't believe hard work is enough without some bullshit piece of paper.

All by design.  It's pathetic, but I can guarantee I have a pretty good idea at who was pushing it.