Check your account email address ×

You can almost feel the fear in here.

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Americans are enjoying a great economy. Yet they despise trump. There’s a very good reason for that. He’s not a good person and people see that. He attacks private citizens through his tweets and attempts to take advantage of power. That type of behavior only resonates with a small percentage of the population. 

Who cares about Trump?  Stop fixating because you need a leader that you feel loves you.

BTW...you are an interesting "case study" also.  

35 minutes ago, franks pond said:

Report: Jeff Sessions Orders DOJ to Re-Examine Evidence in Uranium One Investigation

NEW YORK, NY - NOVEMBER 13: Former US Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton speaks onstage during The Child Mind Institute Summit: The State of Child & Adolescent Mental Health at The Paley Center for Media on November 13, 2017 in New York City. (Photo by Jamie McCarthy/Getty Images for Child Mind Institute )
Jamie McCarthy/Getty Images for Child Mind Institute

by Breitbart News21 Dec 20178825

NBC’s Tom Winter, Pete Williams, and Ken Dilanian report that Attorney General Jeff Sessions has ordered DOJ prosecutors to interview the FBI agents who investigated possible corruption in the Uranium One deal and its players’ links to the Clinton Foundation.

From NBC News:

On the orders of Attorney General Jeff Sessions, Justice Department prosecutors have begun asking FBI agents to explain the evidence they found in a now dormant criminal investigation into a controversial uranium deal that critics have linked to Bill and Hillary Clinton, multiple law enforcement officials told NBC News.

The interviews with FBI agents are part of the Justice Department’s effort to fulfill a promise an assistant attorney general made to Congress last month to examine whether a special counsel was warranted to look into what has become known as the Uranium One deal, a senior Justice Department official said.

advertisement

At issue is a 2010 transaction in which the Obama Administration allowed the sale of U.S. uranium mining facilities to Russia’s state atomic energy company. Hillary Clinton was secretary of state at the time, and the State Department was one of nine agencies that agreed to approve the deal after finding no threat to U.S. national security.

Read the rest of the story here.

Excellent. This will serve to create even more hostility against the trump administration by the general public. I love it. 

14 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

7% of the American public view this tax cut as being good for the middle class. No one will feel the benefit of any tax relief for 12 months. Meanwhile, the American public will endure more of trump’s bizarre tweets and give a way programs to Israel. 

Mid terms, baby. Time for payback. 

Payback????  Just what kind of payback are you really talking about. 

3 hours ago, ICEMAN! said:

Mueller is a Republican, appointed to lead the FBI by a Republican, appointed to his position as special counsel by a Republican....even if some of his team have donated to Democrats in the past it makes no difference as this isn’t a political witch hunt, it’s a legal investigation.  How many on his team are Republicans?  He is.....are the Dems crying foul because Republicans appointed a life long Republican to investigate this matter?  The jury is in on this discussion.  I find you guilty of being a moron and sentence you to turn off Fox News and InfoWars for a month.

it is a political hunt . more from one side than the other for sure but make no mistake it is 100% a political hunt 

57 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

7% of the American public view this tax cut as being good for the middle class. No one will feel the benefit of any tax relief for 12 months. Meanwhile, the American public will endure more of trump’s bizarre tweets and give a way programs to Israel. 

Mid terms, baby. Time for payback. 

They are idiotic then.   It is good for the middle class, it's good for the lower class, it's good for the upper class.  Why can't we have a tax cut that is good for all, without the left trying to vilify it?

Neal

5 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

They are idiotic then.   It is good for the middle class, it's good for the lower class, it's good for the upper class.  Why can't we have a tax cut that is good for all, without the left trying to vilify it?

Neal

Here in NJ it's because the upper-middle class liberals are all getting fucked by the loss of their mortgage deduction... That's what you get for buying overvalued homes bitches. My parents' taxes are going up, mine will probably drop though. As I've been saying for years on here though, my parents and all the other upper-middle class people in my area are undertaxed anyway, so fuck 'em.

31 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

it is a political hunt . more from one side than the other for sure but make no mistake it is 100% a political hunt 

Political witch hunt by who?

The Republicans appointed Mueller who is also a Republican...

:lol:

43 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Neal

because someone needs to pay for the debt that will be taken on to fund the tax cut and this bill just kicks the can and does not systematically address all the issues that should be addressed.  It is the Republicans obamacare-  they will feel good about it today and in 3-4-5 years when the economic cycles not on the uptick the true cost will show.  

6 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

because someone needs to pay for the debt that will be taken on to fund the tax cut and this bill just kicks the can and does not systematically address all the issues that should be addressed.  It is the Republicans obamacare-  they will feel good about it today and in 3-4-5 years when the economic cycles not on the uptick the true cost will show.  

Funny how a tax cut must “be paid for “ and new spending does not? 

Why is no one talking about curing spending?

5 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

Cuz Trump is the King of Debt and the Republicans have all sold their souls and bent down and kissed his ring.

“I’m the king of debt. I’m great with debt. Nobody knows debt better than me,” Trump told Norah O’Donnell in an interview that aired on “CBS This Morning.” “I’ve made a fortune by using debt, and if things don’t work out I renegotiate the debt. I mean, that’s a smart thing, not a stupid thing.”

Just now, ICEMAN! said:

Cuz Trump is the King of Debt and the Republicans have all sold their souls and bent down and kissed his ring.

“I’m the king of debt. I’m great with debt. Nobody knows debt better than me,” Trump told Norah O’Donnell in an interview that aired on “CBS This Morning.” “I’ve made a fortune by using debt, and if things don’t work out I renegotiate the debt. I mean, that’s a smart thing, not a stupid thing.”

C544DE10-93E4-49A9-A129-4D17333A85B0.thumb.png.ce95212ab391d3e1644feaa301abace0.png

55 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Here in NJ it's because the upper-middle class liberals are all getting fucked by the loss of their mortgage deduction... That's what you get for buying overvalued homes bitches. My parents' taxes are going up, mine will probably drop though. As I've been saying for years on here though, my parents and all the other upper-middle class people in my area are undertaxed anyway, so fuck 'em.

Surely your parents own their home.  With the increase in the standard deduction to $24,000 how is it that they will be getting fucked under this new tax plan?  

4 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

ask Trump,  he lack of cutting spending is my #1 issue with the bill.  You don't cut revenue while increasing expenses and hoping shit will just work out.  

14 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Surely your parents own their home.  With the increase in the standard deduction to $24,000 how is it that they will be getting fucked under this new tax plan?  

most that age have mortgaged properties .  when you combine the interest on say a 300k mortgage,  the 10k in income taxes and the 10k in property taxes they are paying it's easy for them to see a tax increase.  for many of means they prob will just pay off the loans and take the standard deduction,  I know i will prob do it with their being no longer a tax benefit.  

3 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

ask Trump,  he lack of cutting spending is my #1 issue with the bill.  You don't cut revenue while increasing expenses and hoping shit will just work out.  

I agree 👍 cutting spending should be a priority.