Check your account email address ×

Who is the biggest piece of shit on FS????

ckf

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Wow, thats your set up.  Pretty nice.  Does the corn give off any smell?

NG here too but we barely use it.  We have a couple Fujitsu mini splits, one in the family room/kitchen and another in the master, which covers the heat down to about 10 degrees, and then I'll kick on the furnace.  6 zone Buderus boiler which I'm told is a quality unit and will last a long time.

Thanks! Nearly no smell.  This stove (and most all new ones) burn so efficiently that the smoke and smell (usually from poor combustion) is vastly reduced from previous stoves.  Being on a farm is obviously a benefit for growing my own fuel.  

Neal

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DAVE said:

I could i could....were planning on moving back to Ontario sooner or later so not putting any money into the shack anymore. 

Hopefully its sooner then later...but the wife has to find that special place....im hoping that happens when we head back after Christmas. :lol:

If we ever build a new place it will be a giant slab with PEX for heat.  I have some plans for expanding the hydronic system in this old farm house.  Underfloor in the master bedroom and bath, towel warmer in the master bathroom, heat the garage, the dog house (already poured the slab with PEX this fall), and swimming pool heater.  I'll be able to max out the stove if I want... :lol:

Neal

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

That's actually quite ingenious.  XLT may ba sorta right about you.  Credit.

Ha.  Well it's in stage 1 of deployment.  I'm going to pour some more mud behind the garage there and move the stove and bin next summer.  

I have a 5kw wind turbine that is going up too.

Dog house and kennel pad, half pexed:

2017m250dogpad.jpg

Neal

Edited by NaturallyAspirated

2 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

If we ever build a new place it will be a giant slab with PEX for heat.  I have some plans for expanding the hydronic system in this old farm house.  Underfloor in the master bedroom and bath, towel warmer in the master bathroom, heat the garage, the dog house (already poured the slab with PEX this fall), and swimming pool heater.  I'll be able to max out the stove if I want... :lol:

Neal

Sounds like you will be busy..at this point Id be happy with a condo....but the wife wants land again so she can garden and just go for walks on the property.....i said maybe you should find a new husband. :lol:

Just now, NaturallyAspirated said:

I love to garden and do yard/property work.

Neal

I use to too! I dont hate it...maybe the bugs wont be as bad as they are here wherever we end up.....its a full on assault here from the end of may till September....never use to be like that though....just the last 4 or so yrs....maybe it just never use to bug me....i dont know....its just like the fucking wind in the winter now seems to bother me too....freeze my ass off just going to get the mail....before i use to go half dressed. :lol:

13 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Sounds like you will be busy..at this point Id be happy with a condo....but the wife wants land again so she can garden and just go for walks on the property.....i said maybe you should find a new husband. :lol:

Been telling my wife that for close to 20 now.  It doesn't work.  :lol:

12 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

I love to garden and do yard/property work.

Neal

Me too.  Well, my gardeing sucks but my yard is always pretty much immaculate.  Winter too.  I get mad at buddies that don't stay on my designated fucking sled trails!!!  I manacure the snow too!!  Picture perfect!!!!  :bc:

OCD.

• Haha 2

26 minutes ago, DAVE said:

I use to too! I dont hate it...maybe the bugs wont be as bad as they are here wherever we end up.....its a full on assault here from the end of may till September....never use to be like that though....just the last 4 or so yrs....maybe it just never use to bug me....i dont know....its just like the fucking wind in the winter now seems to bother me too....freeze my ass off just going to get the mail....before i use to go half dressed. :lol:

Weight loss and age will fuck you up that way :lol: 

• Like 1

Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

Weight loss and age will fuck you up that way :lol: 

Yup...everything thing my dad said is true...fuck if we only listened to everything they said eh...funny thing is my dad says the same thing about his father.... :lol:

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

Yup...everything thing my dad said is true...fuck if we only listened to everything they said eh...funny thing is my dad says the same thing about his father.... :lol:

It's amazing how much warmth a beard brings in the winter.  I shaved it a few winters ago...not sure why.  I think my daughter wanted my too.  Never forget doing that snowblowing the next day or two.  Fuck that.  

Just now, Zambroski said:

It's amazing how much warmth a beard brings in the winter.  I shaved it a few winters ago...not sure why.  I think my daughter wanted my too.  Never forget doing that snowblowing the next day or two.  Fuck that.  

Ya i got the beard going too....the wife hates it cause its all white...except for my chin and mustache...she says it makes me look 25 yrs older... :lol:

2 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Ya i got the beard going too....the wife hates it cause its all white...except for my chin and mustache...she says it makes me look 25 yrs older... :lol:

My wife has the same complaint but I told her when I "retired" I was gonna go full time with it.  Beards in the business world don't go over real well so I never got more than a weeks growth at a time before I had to chop it.  I had to shave it a few months back when I put on a suit again.  My wife's eyes lit up like we were on a first date again.  It creeped me out.  :lol:GET OFF ME WOMAN!  She sexually assaulted me.  As soon as she runs for public office....she's fucked!

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

That is the scrawniest woodpile on the planet.  If you weren't such a city boy you would realize this.  :news: 

Yeah, west of the Mississippi that would be a teenage girl woodpile. :news:

Poor Uncle Snotty. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

has STD renegade followed through and made some bigger stickers/t-shirts yet?  I would say hes an asshole for lying.  I'd like a T-shirt.  

Me thinks youll need a dentist. :lol:

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Wow, thats your set up.  Pretty nice.  Does the corn give off any smell?

NG here too but we barely use it.  We have a couple Fujitsu mini splits, one in the family room/kitchen and another in the master, which covers the heat down to about 10 degrees, and then I'll kick on the furnace.  6 zone Buderus boiler which I'm told is a quality unit and will last a long time.

Mitsubishi now has a mini split that works down to -10

1 hour ago, Kev144 said:

has STD renegade followed through and made some bigger stickers/t-shirts yet?  I would say hes an asshole for lying.  I'd like a T-shirt.  

Never got any input on what sizes to be enlarged to? :dunno:. I can get them enlarged , and downsized no problem 

Was just talking to Crockpotfuckstick about tshirts/sweatshirts the other day.  Everyone will get one, but you if you don't watch your mouth :news:

1 hour ago, awful knawful said:

Why? Have you been slapped?

He's the sites #1 Faggot.  He gets slapped around daily :news:

Edited by SVT Renegade XRS

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

I've seen him 4, maybe 5 times. Rode with him once.  :dunno: He's friends with Paul Sled Solutions 

:lol::lmao:

Natural fire places FTW :bc:

Got ya...bought some stuff from Paul/Sled Solutions....good Cat.:thumbsup:

I've been friends with Paul for 25+ years.  He's one of my best friends.  Put LOTS of miles on with him. One of my favorite guys to ride sleds with . Unfortunately , I don't get to see him much anymore.  He moved to Traverse City 4-5 years ago.  We still keep in contact tho.  I sent him a text the other day about rob passing.   He signed up here the other day and left a comment in the thread Crockpotfuckstick posted about rob, but I don't think he'll be on here much.