Check your account email address ×

***Official FSCE daily thread -

ckf

Just now, Angry ginger said:

yes you are,  SBYL

Being snottys BFF must have turned you gay.  

Crispy bacon is likely the reason you were booted from the bellagio!!!! 

4 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

my breakfast sammiches were the best,  big league breakfast sammiches.    

The only thing more fun and exciting than dressing a proper burger is making a man’s breakfast sandwich.  If you are using the right ingredients, your arteries should start to clog before it even hits a plate.

23 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

The only thing more fun and exciting than dressing a proper burger is making a man’s breakfast sandwich.  If you are using the right ingredients, your arteries should start to clog before it even hits a plate.

Says the boy that doesn't fry his eggs in the bacon grease  SMH

39 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Don’t hate me because I’m not gross.  :lmao:

thats not gross it's spectacular.   i do drain some of it off unless someone wants runny yolks then you can spoon some hot bacon grease over the top to firm it up a bit.  

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Big Crappie said:

20200604_183408.jpg

20200524_102440.jpg

God damn!  Nice!

12 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

thats not gross it's spectacular.   i do drain some of it off unless someone wants runny yolks then you can spoon some hot bacon grease over the top to firm it up a bit.  

Maybe I have some Muslim in me.  I saw a cute boy the other day.  

Good afternoon gentlemen.  Sunny and 78 here with enough of a breeze to keep the bugs away. Just finished mowing the neighbor's lawn before the afternoon heat. The smoker was just fired up and is anxiously awaiting a turkey breast.  

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, ckf said:

Good afternoon gentlemen.  Sunny and 78 here with enough of a breeze to keep the bugs away. Just finished mowing the neighbor's lawn before the afternoon heat. The smoker was just fired up and is anxiously awaiting a turkey breast.  

Nice day...you really are getting a lot of use out of that new smoker! :ylsuper:

22 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Nice day...you really are getting a lot of use out of that new smoker! :ylsuper:

I love it! It's easy to use and does what its supposed to.  It grills, smokes and bakes. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, ckf said:

I love it! It's easy to use and does what its supposed to.  It grills, smokes and bakes. 

if it wasn't for the fact i grill in the winter i prob would have gone with a new pellet over the new Weber propane i picked up last weekend.  

33 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

if it wasn't for the fact i grill in the winter i prob would have gone with a new pellet over the new Weber propane i picked up last weekend.  

I'll probably grab a welding blanket like our token Mexican mentioned for winter smoking. 

13 minutes ago, ckf said:

I'll probably grab a welding blanket like our token Mexican mentioned for winter smoking. 

I have tremendous Ideas, some of the greatest. Very well regarded around here.

• Haha 1