***Official FSCE daily thread -

ckf

3 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Spelling bee champ!

Big filed

:crazy:

That was a typo, not a spelling error, you fukkin QUEEER!!!   

Yes, three EEES, 'cause you're such a faggot!!!!   

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

One of my mowers shredded a drive belt today, left me stranded in the big field. Towed it back with my other mower.

Sonofabitch, what a job it is changing it out!!!

I'll order it now, take me a few days ta' get it. 

It's a bastardly job. 

Complete junk

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

You like black guy's junk in your mouth!!!!!!!!  LMMFAO!!!!!!

Nah , that's ur gig CUM SALMON  !!!

29 minutes ago, The One said:

Nah , that's ur gig CUM SALMON  !!!

You and AWFUL, two gay guys in a Toronto apartment, butt-fukkin each other!!!! LMMFAO!!!!!

On 7/13/2020 at 8:27 AM, Jimmy Snacks said:

Chilling in the surgical waiting room...they just took my daughter back to remove her tonsils..she is worried about the post op pain but knows it will be worth it in the long run.👍🏼

Hey man all the best.

7 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

One of my mowers shredded a drive belt today, left me stranded in the big field. Towed it back with my other mower.

Sonofabitch, what a job it is changing it out!!!

I'll order it now, take me a few days ta' get it. 

It's a bastardly job. 

how many truckers do u have to service before u can buy a lawn mower?

:gm1:  59f with a light rain falling. The heavier rainfall appears to be over. The forecast is calling for showers giving way to clearing skies late this afternoon. Hot and humid air arrives tomorrow. :(

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ckf said:

:gm1:  59f with a light rain falling. The heavier rainfall appears to be over. The forecast is calling for showers giving way to clearing skies late this afternoon. Hot and humid air arrives tomorrow. :(

Our rain ended sometime overnight? We got a decent amount of well needed rain and hopefully our park did as well to help ward off a fire ban that was likely coming soon?

Windy currently out of the north but also suppose to get hot and humid again too. I'm heading to our park/trailer in a few for a few days or so. With the majority of my big tasks done up there, hopefully I can just chill and get some more boating in? Looking forward to it. :bc:

HPIM1824 (Medium).JPG

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member

Currently 19, headed for 32. Oppressive heat they say. Great.

waiting on ready mix truck for an 830 pour.

and there he is. Back to work.

340F2065-9142-4311-BAA6-627D7FEAEE97.thumb.jpeg.44ee694c8403f59382d3d3759c4ad2e9.jpeg

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Currently 19, headed for 32. Oppressive heat they say. Great.

waiting on ready mix truck for an 830 pour.

and there he is. Back to work.

340F2065-9142-4311-BAA6-627D7FEAEE97.thumb.jpeg.44ee694c8403f59382d3d3759c4ad2e9.jpeg

I don't miss seeing those! :)

Darlington concrete pouring.jpg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ckf said:

yep a scorchah of a weekend coming.   were gonna be up early and on the road to cape cod by 7am me thinks. only looking at low 80s  down there.  REgardless, i believe its going to take a large batch of jungle juice to get thru the day   :guzzle:

3 minutes ago, old indy said:

yep a scorchah of a weekend coming.   were gonna be up early and on the road to cape cod by 7am me thinks. only looking at low 80s  down there.  REgardless, i believe its going to take a large batch of jungle juice to get thru the day   :guzzle:

This is the time of year to hit Downeast Maine.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ckf said:

This is the time of year to hit Downeast Maine.

Yah its bound to be cooler up thataway, but that water is too cold for me.    72*+ where im headed.  im gonna make like a bobber and float most of the day away tomorrow and hopfully not be a shark magnet :lol:

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, old indy said:

Yah its bound to be cooler up thataway, but that water is too cold for me.    72*+ where im headed.  im gonna make like a bobber and float most of the day away tomorrow and hopfully not be a shark magnet :lol:

Have fun but don't breathe the water. :lol:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

Waiting for a pretty good line of storms to come through in the next hour or so.  Glad we didn't load up the car and go out racing tonight.

Looks pretty nasty on radar. We could use some rain here, yards turning brown

Good Sunday morning gentlemen. Starting out the day with clouds and a temp of 67f. The forecast is calling for sunshine with a high around 90. Some of the broad valleys could hit 100f.

Morning! It's a little muggy out there already this morning. I think we might be going for a trail ride today pending on how buddies wife feels .She had a serious heart operation awhile back and is taking things slowly. She was out in the boat with us yesterday,in the water swimming and she might be tuckered out today. She's a trooper all things considering and is getting better

• Like 1

I had to work on this big fkr lol. I had to use scaffolds to reach the roof and the cap. It was two days on it and will be putting the 2nd coat of ceramic in the morning and then they have to detail the interior ( not my job lol). The lady is worth 46 million and is paying large lol

20200723_163815.jpg

• Like 1