Check your account email address ×

***Official FSCE daily thread -

ckf

• Platinum Contributing Member
On 5/11/2020 at 7:01 AM, Blackstar said:

Checked the weather before going to bed last night at midnight. TWN called for less than a cm (3/8 "). Woke up to 2 inches on the ground.

My post from 2 weeks ago. ^

Today's forecast is 85 and sunny, feels like 96.   WTF

• Like 1

Sunny and humid...possible T Storms later. The kid and I hit the Ace Hardware for a new Yeti for her, Family Farm and Home for some Cedar Mulch and the flower/garden place for a hanging Geranium for my moms grave. Took the dog  for a walk/swim and along the way caught the small Memorial Day Ceremony at Veterans Park....a lot of people out  and about spending money which is good to see. 

• Like 1

Good Tuesday morning degenerates. Currently sunny and 67° with the humidity building. It looks like one extreme to the other in the weather department over the next week. Mid 80's to near 90 for the next 4 days and then mostly sunny with a high around 60° next Sunday and Monday.   That shit is whack!!

image.png

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, ckf said:

Good Tuesday morning degenerates. Currently sunny and 67° with the humidity building. It looks like one extreme to the other in the weather department over the next week. Mid 80's to near 90 for the next 4 days and then mostly sunny with a high around 60° next Sunday and Monday.   That shit is whack!!

image.png

Looks like our forecast...might have to take a nut shrinking dip in Lake Michigan! 

• Haha 1

Good afternoon peckerheads. 74 and sunny. Could not have asked for better weather over the long holiday weekend up north. Unfortunately all good things come to an end so we are back. Got a shit ton done so we were ready to return without anything major to do.  For the most part it was pretty normal up there with what's going on.  Only downside were all the Illinois plates screwing up traffic heading home.... just stay in your own fucking state.   :news:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Looks like our forecast...might have to take a nut shrinking dip in Lake Michigan! 

Give a warning shot so those of us on the west shore can prepare for the impending Tsunami. :lol:

Edited by snoughnut
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, jammin said:

Good afternoon peckerheads. 74 and sunny. Could not have asked for better weather over the long holiday weekend up north. Unfortunately all good things come to an end so we are back. Got a shit ton done so we were ready to return without anything major to do.  For the most part it was pretty normal up there with what's going on.  Only downside were all the Illinois plates screwing up traffic heading home.... just stay in your own fucking state.   :news:

Its awesome that your ride home sucked because of fibs. You made my night. :bigfinger:

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, snoughnut said:

Give a warning shot so those of us on the west shore can prepare for the impending Tsunami. :lol:

Don't worry I will and I'll take a picture in my speedo just for you!! :lol:

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

nice-   i got some ceramic to put on my mustang.  Need to clay bar it and touch up a few chips in the paint this weekend then i will coat it.  

Ceramic is the way to go. It's a pretty simple process to apply

3 hours ago, smokin george said:

It's too hot to be working outside. Lucky this one fit inside. All cleaned inside and polished. Just needs the ceramic coating put on

20200527_141558.jpg

Looks good George! 

I've got a question...our Lincoln is off white and it has those little orange spots that I believe are from brake dust and I was wondering how to get those off? 

33 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Looks good George! 

I've got a question...our Lincoln is off white and it has those little orange spots that I believe are from brake dust and I was wondering how to get those off? 

Orbital polisher, heavy compound then go over it with a fine polish. We use the Epic products/pads and have a pretty good success with them. 

20200527_182035.jpg

• Thanks 1