Check your account email address ×

2013 AC 800RR

• Platinum Contributing Member
58 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

See if they will ship it,..I'll go check it out for you,..or I can ship it to you.. Fucking sick set up..shocks alone worth 4k

https://syracuse.craigslist.org/snw/6021832833.html

Damn that is a nice ride. :bc:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kev144 said:

I think just hours and miles or maybe just hours?  just have to do the math after.  

hours only,  it's why i look at hours on a sled as mucha s miles.  figure roughly 25-35 miles per hour on average for a trail sled.    

58 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

That's a good deal for all that was done.  Here's what I see though.  Any sled with "upgrades" and "add ons" typically garner a lower resale not sure why.  I think I can actually put my sled all back to stock and sell it faster and make money selling off the clutching.  Not really sure why that is but that's been my experience. :dunno:

Engine/exhaust stuff, polished aluminum, and gaudy wraps and/or no graphics are immediate turn-offs for me when I'm buying used.  Probably advertised engine rebuilds with no dealer receipt.

I'm perfectly capable of fucking up my own stuff, I don't need someone else's questionably fucked up shit, therefore I price accordingly.  

• Like 1

Yea, I haven't ridden my new sled either. 

Hey fat fuck, I'm still waiting for you to post up where I said there was all kinds of snow in Michigan , beside the UP. 

STILL got NOTHING LIKE USUAL, useless fat fucking pile of shit 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Its sticking

How's that going? Is there any history of that? New fixes? From what I've heard they are saying the >2015's are pretty much bulletproof... 

1 minute ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Eagle beak, Sand nigger looking, non wrenching , hack, retard from Minnesota, now living in Gary Indiana touched it :lol::lmao:

Nope

Just now, Anler said:

How's that going? Is there any history of that? New fixes? From what I've heard they are saying the >2015's are pretty much bulletproof... 

My sleds in MN so it isnt going well. Yes there is some history of it. More guys seeing issues

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Its sticking

Do you know why yet?  Primary or secondary?

Just now, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Eagle beak, Sand nigger looking, non wrenching , hack, retard from Minnesota, now living in Gary Indiana touched it :lol::lmao:

:lol:

I hate it when I touch my stuff and fuck it up.  Sometimes though, the idiot gods smile down on all of us.  That's how I somehow, shorted out my VR and CPU on my Cat last Spring.  And not even the wizards at Cat HQ could figure out how I did it!  I just told them I was "special". :lol:

9 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Yea, with a fucked up clutch. :lol:

Put the crack pipe down :hay:

Some day Ben will realize he spent most of his time and money slowing his shit down, and wasting riding time.

5 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Angry threatening to scared to post pic of mug always working poser truck non riding sounds jealous of Ben. :lol2:

Edited by Dave

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Nope

:nose:

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I hate it when I touch my stuff and fuck it up.  Sometimes though, the idiot gods smile down on all of us.  That's how I somehow, shorted out my VR and CPU on my Cat last Spring.  And not even the wizards at Cat HQ could figure out how I did it!  I just told them I was "special". :lol:

This is a normal occurance on EVERYTHING eagle beak touches :lol:

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Some day Ben will realize he spent most of his time and money slowing his shit down, and wasting riding time.

:lol: yep 

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

My sleds in MN so it isnt going well. Yes there is some history of it. More guys seeing issues

OK good. Hopefully you figure it out before next fall when I pick up mine... LOL

6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Thats why my sleds are always out front

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Do you know why yet?  Primary or secondary?

Primary....it was fucked up when i bought the sled. Xcr1250 went through it. Its fucking up again. Sucks not being able to ride from my garage and get shit sorted. I'll have it warrantied

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

So much hostility in this seemingly innocent thread.  I hope the rest of the threads on here aren't as hostile.  :ashamed:

I started this thread in the spirit of love and sledding and now my heart is broken! :thumbsdown:

• Like 1

Just now, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Polaris clutches are fucked up junk from the factory   noted :news:

I was pissed. Clutch had 900 miles on it and xcr1250 said it looked like 5k miles and it was stuck together. He got it freed up and measured everything and couldnt find an issue. He took a few thou off here or there and was happy with it but its sticking again

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I was pissed. Clutch had 900 miles on it and xcr1250 said it looked like 5k miles and it was stuck together. He got it freed up and measured everything and couldnt find an issue. He took a few thou off here or there and was happy with it but its sticking again

Like coil binding? Do you have a clutch kit in it?