Check your account email address ×

2013 AC 800RR

8 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Polaris clutches are fucked up junk from the factory   noted :news:

Polaris primary clutches are the best factory clutches made you know nothing fool....most aftermarket clutches are a copy of them....atvs and sledd.

Edited by Dave

6 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

I started this thread in the spirit of love and sledding and now my heart is broken! :thumbsdown:

:lol:

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I was pissed. Clutch had 900 miles on it and xcr1250 said it looked like 5k miles and it was stuck together. He got it freed up and measured everything and couldnt find an issue. He took a few thou off here or there and was happy with it but its sticking again

I'd be pissed too if I bought an inferior product too like you did :bc:

Get it fixed up and dump it and snow check an XRS 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Dave said:

Polaris clutches are the best factory clutches made you know nothing fool....most aftermarket clutches are a copy of them....atvs and sledd.

Ehhh, Yamaha has the most reliable clutching..:popcornchair:

3 minutes ago, Dave said:

Polaris primary clutches are the best factory clutches made you know nothing fool....most aftermarket clutches are a copy of them....atvs and sledd.

Yep this.  The fucking guy has had 2 sleds in 10 years and 300 Miles.  I've ridden more in 5 years than he has his whole life :lol: 

2 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Yep this.  The fucking guy has had 2 sleds in 10 years and 300 Miles.  I've ridden more in 5 years than he has his whole life :lol: 

The best clutch in the atv business(qsc) is a copy of a polaris clutch....

1 minute ago, Dave said:

The best clutch in the atv business(qsc) is a copy of a polaris clutch....

Gay Jay has no clue about sleds :lol:  he'd have known Polaris clutching box stock is usually quite good. Best of the 4 box stock :lol: 

Just now, Kev144 said:

Gay Jay has no clue about sleds :lol:  he'd have known Polaris clutching box stock is usually quite good. Best of the 4 box stock :lol: 

No shit hey....like i said before....he would be the last person id listen to about anything.....except maybe being an idle threat expert on the interwebs.

• Like 1

Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

Some perspective.

$7,499.00 2015 RR 1,200 miles

38FF4349-3C51-4B8E-BC95-95347C2975DA.jpg

$5,999.00 2015 1322 miles, it's a XC R sled factory race sled.

D0060263-DA66-45AF-BAB3-B06585BD7834.jpg

Damn.....now those are good prices....that 600 is nice. :bc:

9 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

:wrong:

3 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

:wrong:

11 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Ehhh, Yamaha has the most reliable clutching..:popcornchair:

Yamaha has the most reliable everything...and thats including least likely to have your boat blow away when used as an anchor. :lol:

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Jet said:

I can get a speedometer for free under warranty and reset my mileage 

The mileage and info is stored in the CPU, not the speedo.  Same with all sleds. Just like vehicles.  They had to go and take the info off my old CPU and transfer it to my new CPU.

1 minute ago, Biggie Smails said:

Damn.....now those are good prices....that 600 is nice. :bc:

I've several bought new and used sleds from these guys, there pricing is what it is with no bullshit setup or freight, $90.00 DOC fee and tax, and it's yours.

ZR 700 rebuild 073.jpg

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

The mileage and info is stored in the CPU, not the speedo.  Same with all sleds. Just like vehicles.  They had to go and take the info off my old CPU and transfer it to my new CPU.

Dont know about others brands....but on doos it usually stored both....but not all yrs did.

8 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I've several bought new and used sleds from these guys, there pricing is what it is with no bullshit setup or freight, $90.00 DOC fee and tax, and it's yours.

ZR 700 rebuild 073.jpg

Since that XC R  has the CTEC in it do you mind giving me your impressions of the motor?

Edited by Biggie Smails

6 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

ZR 700 rebuild 073.jpg

The original freddy krueger....nice!

6 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

:lol: 

Better be careful little faggot CanadianGayKev. Yer little butt buddy Revqueer isn't going to like it that you're sucking little Red Rockets, little red rocket on TBP. And trying to find Fat ass Fatty's little pecker in his fat rolls so you can suck that too. :news:

3 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Since that XC R  has the CTEC in it do you mind giving me your impressions of the motor?

What do you think he is going to say.? :lol:

19 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

that is because they got Rory from cat/black magic  yrs back  he took there crap and got it rolling strong out of the box 

2 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Better be careful little faggot CanadianGayKev. Yer little butt buddy Revqueer isn't going to like it that you're sucking little Red Rockets, little red rocket on TBP. And trying to find Fat ass Fatty's little pecker in his fat rolls so you can suck that too. :news:

You have some sick fantasies :lol: 

:snack: