Check your account email address ×

Fett Brothers Ride Tech

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

He is crying about me next door as well....Pretty fucking comical. :lol:

He's a miserable cunt. He must have gotten bored with draining the life outta tbp and decided to come over here. 

Dripper likes to do that too. What is it about you Michigan fucks? :lol:

30 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I would have asked you but you seem to be enjoying your retirement quite a bit. :thumbsup:

I would be glad to service them but you may get a better revalve job out of one of the top shops in the country. 

I was home for less than 24 hours last week when we got back to AK. I serviced 16 shocks while I was home. 

SxS season is about to hit full swing here. I will probably have a minimum of 40 shocks to do when I get back to the house this wednesday. This is the first time since december 26 that I will spend more than about 24 hours at my house. Im really looking forward to it. 

On the other hand I sure do miss the motorhome. The wife and I have both been going through withdrawals this past couple of weeks. 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
38 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

He's a miserable cunt. He must have gotten bored with draining the life outta tbp and decided to come over here. 

Dripper likes to do that too. What is it about you Michigan fucks? :lol:

Dripper changed his name and comes over for the sole purpose of fucking with Moto and Lilly does the same thing...and at the same time...fucking gay. I'm Jimmy Snacks the asshole on both sites so don't lump me in with those dolts. :lol:

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Dripper changed his name and comes over for the sole purpose of fucking with Moto and Lilly does the same thing...and at the same time...fucking gay. I'm Jimmy Snacks the asshole on both sites so don't lump me in with those dolts. :lol:

Sorry. :bc::lol:

7 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

Never used them myself but have friends that only use them. 

I have used Daycore for many years...great work and service.

BUT....they were bought by Carver. Rumor is they bought his parts side of the biz. Steve Dey still rebuilds.

17 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I have used Daycore for many years...great work and service.

BUT....they were bought by Carver. Rumor is they bought his parts side of the biz. Steve Dey still rebuilds.

All true. Carver bought steve out a few years ago. Steve was way better than Carver when trying to find hard to get parts. Especially on HPG shocks.