Check your account email address ×

2013 AC 800RR

1 minute ago, Dave said:

Everyone knows the ptek was a crank blowing pos....but noooo cause amg had one it was the best. :lol:

:lol: I never had an 800Ptek you stupid fat pile of shit.   Yet more of you spewing more BS that you have no clue what you're talking about. You are by far the dumbest person on here. Fucking fat pile of dumb shit 

1 minute ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

:lol: I never had an 800Ptek you stupid fat pile of shit.   Yet more of you spewing more BS that you have no clue what you're talking about. You are by far the dumbest person on here. Fucking fat pile of dumb shit 

What was it then? I never said you had a ptek. :news:

Edited by Dave

5 hours ago, Anler said:

Lies

2 hours ago, 800 Dragon said:

yes polaris 800 is best in business new ski doos are belt blowers like cat and still week chassis

are u fucking kidding me the Polaris 800 is the best in the biz LMFAO . are u on crack ? 

19 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

The mileage and info is stored in the CPU, not the speedo.  Same with all sleds. Just like vehicles.  They had to go and take the info off my old CPU and transfer it to my new CPU.

You gonna go thru the bs of figuring that out?

3 minutes ago, Dave said:

What was it then? I never said you had a ptek. :news:

You just said I had a PTek not even 10 minutes ago.  Are you really that dumb? Do you even think before you type? Jesus Christ you're fucking dumb 

Just now, Jet said:

Rub the vin will tell if a guage was ordered and at what miles or the dealer can run the pc. 

6 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Since that XC R  has the CTEC in it do you mind giving me your impressions of the motor?

I like it a lot, my sled is 137 with Mohawk skis and on hard pack I can see 95-96 mph, if I'm pushing 4 or 5 inches of fresh snow on the trail it will do 83-85 mph, the engine revs fast and pulls hard to 75 mph. I have a buddy who is looping northern Ontario right now and by the time he gets back to the truck in New Liskeard his 2016 will have 10,000 trouble free miles on it.

6 minutes ago, Dave said:

The original freddy krueger....nice!

It's a blast to ride and the factory twin pipes with the twin baffles going through the stock can makes for a sweet sound :bc: 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

You just said I had a PTek not even 10 minutes ago.  Are you really that dumb? Do you even think before you type? Jesus Christ you're fucking dumb 

yes, he really is that dumb.  Several times you read what he's typing, and it becomes apparent.  The dude is not the brightest crayon in the box.

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I like it a lot, my sled is 137 with Mohawk skis and on hard pack I can see 95-96 mph, if I'm pushing 4 or 5 inches of fresh snow on the trail it will do 83-85 mph, the engine revs fast and pulls hard to 75 mph. I have a buddy who is looping northern Ontario right now and by the time he gets back to the truck in New Liskeard his 2016 will have 10,000 trouble free miles on it.

It's a blast to ride and the factory twin pipes with the twin baffles going through the stock can makes for a sweet sound :bc: 

Sounds good....bet it does well pushing that 129 on the XC R. :bc:

Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

I had a 99...not a very good motor in 99 compared to other brands.... I had Arnie from Arnies cat house liven it up a bit....was 133 hp on his dyno after. 

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

yes, he really is that dumb.  Several times you read what he's typing, and it becomes apparent.  The dude is not the brightest crayon in the box.

Quality...2 guys who cant control their tempers on the internets....cute.

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

:lmao: And the stupid fat fuck wonders why he isn't welcome to TBP.  Yet he says it's a "safe space". No retard, it means you're not welcome because no one there can stand your stupid fat ass :lol:

6 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Kev said you had one...

5 minutes ago, Jet said:

I had to.  So you are saying you had your speedo replaced and it set back to "0.00" miles after it was hooked up?  You got this speedo?

IMG_1793.JPG

3 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

I haven't had or ridden one (yet).  But from everything I hear from everywhere around here, that engine is stout and bulletproof.  Cat did a helluva job with it.

2 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

:lmao: And the stupid fat fuck wonders why he isn't welcome to TBP.  Yet he says it's a "safe space". No retard, it means you're not welcome because no one there can stand your stupid fat ass :lol:

So like you off the internets.

2 minutes ago, Dave said:

Kev said you had one...

Pretty simple he's lying.  He had a 440 with an 800 bastard into it.  His name was 440-mxzx or something along the lines years ago. :dunno: 

• Like 1

Just now, Kev144 said:

Pretty simple he's lying.  He had a 440 with an 800 bastard into it.  His name was 440-mxzx or something along the lines years ago. :dunno: 

Hes so mad at me he missed that you said he had a ptek... :lol:

6 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

My wife has a 2015 129 and after riding her sled is what convinced me to to trade my 14 800 on the 600. I only rode big bores turbos 2002 through 2015, the 600 is fun!! 

I was contemplating buying a turbo with the Yammi engine and after riding a Sidewinder a few weeks ago for 25 miles in tight twisty trails, summer roads, railroad grades, I was like fuck it and then my buddy didn't want to give me back my 600 :lol:   

• Like 1