Check your account email address ×

Random Photo Thread

23 minutes ago, Dave said:

Is that the same as hoar frost?

Similar, but not the same.

hoarfrost is dew-drops which have undergone deposition and frozen into ice crystals to form a white deposit on an exposed surface, when the air is cold and moist while rime is (meteorology|uncountable) ice formed by the rapid freezing of cold water droplets of fog onto a cold surface

3 minutes ago, ckf said:

Similar, but not the same.

hoarfrost is dew-drops which have undergone deposition and frozen into ice crystals to form a white deposit on an exposed surface, when the air is cold and moist while rime is (meteorology|uncountable) ice formed by the rapid freezing of cold water droplets of fog onto a cold surface

We get a shitload of hoar frost out west here. :bc:

22 minutes ago, ckf said:

We do too. Mt Washington is in the clouds most of the time so they get a lot of rime ice.

Theres an old wives tale about hoar frost out  in sask....cant remember it tho.....has something to do with rain so many days after....

Edited by Dave

• Platinum Contributing Member

Yearly Local car show with my 80yr old father and the Cadillacs. I've been going to shows with him my whole life. We are down to taking the cars to this one only. We have done a few cruise in/nights the last few seasons. He drives the black 60 almost daily. The 56 is a reasonably low mileage car. with a bit over 70k mi. The 60 has 135k

image.png

image.png

• Like 1

On 9/22/2016 at 4:13 PM, Capt.Storm said:

I have been to Jamaica and what not but hell they could just park the ship out a few miles and i would be happy without going anywhere.

You will be amazed at breakfast from all the choices.

If they do a tour of the ship-do it!

Had a blast on the ship 

Food was so so on the ship (reviews my wife read said food wasn't that great), but we ate like kings and queens on the island.

Didn't see anything about any tours, but we went and did some roaming ourselves.  The gulf was calm, but you could notice more movement in the lower levels.  I'll stick to the upper deck :bc:  

On 9/22/2016 at 10:07 PM, dz246 said:

Damn, you clean cruise ships now???

:pc::lol: 

:z:

On 9/23/2016 at 8:22 AM, oquossocbob said:

That's a nice cruise I did that one like that years ago.:bc:

I have always been a little skeptical about cruise ships, but nit any more. I will definitely be doing more cruises in the future. Was a fucking blast 

On 9/26/2016 at 10:42 AM, Doos said:

Picked up a new toy, who knew a Taurus could be so much fun. 

image.jpeg

Sweet :bc:

1 hour ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Had a blast on the ship 

Food was so so on the ship (reviews my wife read said food wasn't that great), but we ate like kings and queens on the island.

Didn't see anything about any tours, but we went and did some roaming ourselves.  The gulf was calm, but you could notice more movement in the lower levels.  I'll stick to the upper deck :bc:  

:z:

I have always been a little skeptical about cruise ships, but nit any more. I will definitely be doing more cruises in the future. Was a fucking blast 

Sweet :bc:

Who goes on a carribean cruise in September?

A cheap fuck....thats who. :lol: