Top Posters In This Topic

• SSFB

• motonoggin

• Anler

• awful knawful

3 hours ago, awful knawful said:

You don't pay anything Welch!

POS!  

Are you getting ready for work tomorrow? It's your 4th week back, isn't it, faggot???? 

HA!HA! Nice fake profile, faggot!! 

Nice fake job, faggot!!!  

Where is your dupe-fag, 800 FAGGON? 

42 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

:owned:

AGAIN!

lol

24de3h.jpg

24de1t.jpg

24de03.jpg

I posted proof of all my claims. You have never proven you work at Avcell. Post a pic on your dozer holding a sneaker in your left hand, or you are a fake, a faggot, a homo FOREVER!!!

5 hours ago, awful knawful said:

You've posted 0 proof! 

Shut up faggot. I posted everything on this site. You only posted some distant pics of Avcell, and some pics of your truck and garage demolition. None of your pics proved it was you. No sneaker in left hand, you faggot queer. 

On 2/10/2018 at 3:08 PM, polaris550 said:

I don't know how. I'm a powerful, wealthy estate owner, I am not into computer nerd stuff, like AWFUL KNAWFUL. Oh yeah, bulldozer operator!!! LMMFAO!! How many dozer operators spend half their life posting memes and other bullshit, on a bizarre sled-site????? LMAO!! He's 800 DRAGON THE FAGGON!!! A stay at home faggot, who happens to be computer savvy. 

Then stay the hell out of the meme thread.  Most of us come here for a laugh...not to read about your homophobia.

3 minutes ago, Mikeadoo said:

Then stay the hell out of the meme thread.  Most of us come here for a laugh...not to read about your homophobia.

NOPE. AS long as AWFUL KNAWFUL ( AKA 800 FAGGON ) shoots his mouth off, I'll slap him around. He is not safe on any thread from a beating. 

5 hours ago, polaris550 said:

Shut up faggot. I posted everything on this site. You only posted some distant pics of Avcell, and some pics of your truck and garage demolition. None of your pics proved it was you. No sneaker in left hand, you faggot queer. 

Zero!