• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SSFB

• motonoggin

• Anler

• awful knawful

15 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

I think Polaris 550's kid may have been arrested.

MANCHESTER — A Nashua man was arrested Tuesday night after he allegedly pointed a gun at a man he was arguing with in the Texas Roadhouse parking lot.
Police said Nicholas Richer, 23, had agreed to meet the 22-year-old victim in the restaurant parking lot about 10 p.m. so they could settle an ongoing social media dispute

Can't be his kid. He actually showed up!

talking ape.jpg

"Why is it that Christian White men, who are deplorably and irredeemably racist, misogynist, homophobic, Islamophobic, and filled with genocidal hate, are the ones who built the countries that everyone else wants to migrate to?"

Edited by oleroule
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, oleroule said:

talking ape.jpg

"Why is it that Christian White men, who are deplorably and irredeemably racist, misogynist, homophobic, Islamophobic, and filled with genocidal hate, are the ones who built the countries that everyone else wants to migrate to?"

:owned: 

3 minutes ago, SSFB said:

27545439_1576855332435746_29290911576585

:lol:  reminds me of the day my son got in trouble in like 6th or 7th grade,  chorus teacher told the kids to stop and he piped up with "collaborate and listen".  She was not amused kicked him out of the class with 6 weeks to go his 7th grade year as she hated him

• Haha 3