Top Posters In This Topic

• SSFB

• motonoggin

• Anler

• awful knawful

• Gold Member
12 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Alex Jones is slowly becoming my hero.

This is most I've ever listen to this asshat and now I know why. What a fucking loon!

1 hour ago, Kivalo said:

This is most I've ever listen to this asshat and now I know why. What a fucking loon!

Alex Jones is a fucking riot. Anytime I feel like listening to the Pinnacle of human craziness I just pull up some of his shit on YouTube. 

Not his clips of course but the ones that bundle all of the crazy together. :lol:

12 hours ago, awful knawful said:

@polaris550

You're a bird expert. Not this kind. ...but

downloadfile-3.jpg

I know that my " OWNAGE " of you is unbearable, but the answer is still NO, I am not paying for rent in your head!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9 hours ago, awful knawful said:

Your posts animated. This is what the rest of us see.

tumblr_mljxmwAqBw1s917bwo1_400.gif

Do they see that you were named the " SITE FAG " of FS.com over 6 years ago?

Do they see that you were declared " OFFICIALLY OWNED by MACHZNOT " on FS.com over 6 years ago?

That's all that really matters. Memes don't cut it. 

Now, suck it deep Canamman. 

Just now, Kivalo said:

Post a meme for once, eh?

I don't know how. I'm a powerful, wealthy estate owner, I am not into computer nerd stuff, like AWFUL KNAWFUL. Oh yeah, bulldozer operator!!! LMMFAO!! How many dozer operators spend half their life posting memes and other bullshit, on a bizarre sled-site????? LMAO!! He's 800 DRAGON THE FAGGON!!! A stay at home faggot, who happens to be computer savvy. 

• Gold Member
Just now, polaris550 said:

I don't know how. I'm a powerful, wealthy estate owner, I am not into computer nerd stuff, like AWFUL KNAWFUL. Oh yeah, bulldozer operator!!! LMMFAO!! How many dozer operators spend half their life posting memes and other bullshit, on a bizarre sled-site????? LMAO!! He's 800 DRAGON THE FAGGON!!! A stay at home faggot, who happens to be computer savvy. 

You're a delusional truckstop whore.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, Kivalo said:

You're a delusional truckstop whore.

You won't be sayin' that when you're lyin' out cold, next to a batch of dead honkers on the shore of Owasco Lake, faggot. 

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, polaris550 said:

You won't be sayin' that when you're lyin' out cold, next to a batch of dead honkers on the shore of Owasco Lake, faggot. 

Wont be the first time I passed out drunk on the shoreline and sure as shit wont be the last either.