• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SSFB

• motonoggin

• Anler

• awful knawful

10 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

young.jpg

We used to ask my cousin if he was ever going to get married. His response, my future wife is still in elementary school. :lol: 

1 hour ago, awful knawful said:

@polaris550

Found some reading for you. Business could pick up behind San! 

Fucking MASSIVELY :owned:

downloadfile-3.jpg

Hey faggot queer, aren't you supposed to be starting your 4th week back at Avcell today? Instead, you're here posting more penis-oriented memes!! 

I think you really are a faggot, as in gay homo faggot. You like this shit, don't you faggot? Are you sucking dicks today, 'cause you certainly aren't running a dozer, faggot!!

24 minutes ago, Shifty said:

Fixed

STFU, you broke, welfare bitch. You can't even hold down a job, you fucking LOSER!!! I bet you'll go crazy some day and kill your family!! No job, no money, drinking, no future, failing in life!!!

They'll be calling in the SWAT team, when you're barricaded in your house, threatening to shoot the first cop you see. 

SHIFTY, the back-stabbing sledder of Littleton, NH. Just a matter of time 'til he loses it. The economic crunch is getting him, he can't pay his bills. 

2 hours ago, polaris550 said:

Hey faggot queer, aren't you supposed to be starting your 4th week back at Avcell today? Instead, you're here posting more penis-oriented memes!! 

I think you really are a faggot, as in gay homo faggot. You like this shit, don't you faggot? Are you sucking dicks today, 'cause you certainly aren't running a dozer, faggot!!

2 hours ago, polaris550 said:

STFU, you broke, welfare bitch. You can't even hold down a job, you fucking LOSER!!! I bet you'll go crazy some day and kill your family!! No job, no money, drinking, no future, failing in life!!!

They'll be calling in the SWAT team, when you're barricaded in your house, threatening to shoot the first cop you see. 

SHIFTY, the back-stabbing sledder of Littleton, NH. Just a matter of time 'til he loses it. The economic crunch is getting him, he can't pay his bills. 

2018-02-12-16-05-07-.jpg

1 hour ago, SSFB said:

27972053_2062693010414183_84644550181825

We had an example of that last year. Couldn’t open a section of trail from mesick to thompsonville because and old bridge needed to be redone and the DNR estimated 180k which they didn’t have in the budget. The local club built a new one for 8K and the trail is open. :lol: 

• Like 2