Check your account email address ×

STANLEY CUP

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

You live in an alternate universe where Crosby is the queen of hockey and the mustang is world supercar performance like!  :lol: 

He did and he was no tough guy and knew it.  I was more of a Brett Hull fan than Gretzky but at least Gretzky wasn't a whining bitch like Cindy is.

Was it last year that Cindy and Ovi got into it and Ovi challenged him to a fight and Cindy just sat down on the bench.  Good boy.  :lol: 

What a fucking bitch.

I will always wonder where Mario Lemieux would have ranked all time had it not been for injury and illness. 

And just like that, Calgary is now gone as well. Talk about some Playoff upsets. Maybe the Leafs will just win the Cup? :dunno:

8 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

I know it's a stretch, but with all the upsets, like St Louis putting out Winnipeg just now, anything is possible now. 

9 hours ago, irv said:

I know it's a stretch, but with all the upsets, like St Louis putting out Winnipeg just now, anything is possible now. 

Anything is possible, but I don't see the Queefs winning it all. 

Just now, Zambroski said:

The Blues and Jets was the best hockey I’ve seen so far in the post season.

I’ll root for the Blues or Boston from here on out.

Are you fucking blowing me???? Root for the blues??? Fucking kill yourself 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Are you fucking blowing me???? Root for the blues??? Fucking kill yourself 

I’ve still got Brett Hull fanery in me.  Plus, I like their style.  

Have you noticed that for a Wild player to Have a chance at the cup, they must get traded? Lots of names in the playoffs again that used to play here.  Good for them!  

• Haha 1

Just now, Zambroski said:

I’ve still got Brett Hull fanery in me.  Plus, I like their style.  

Have you noticed that for a Wild player to Have a chance at the cup, they must get traded? Lots of names in the playoffs again that used to play here.  Good for them!  

You just cant cheer for them. Their fans are the fucking worst. It would be like cheering for the Avs or hawks

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You just cant cheer for them. Their fans are the fucking worst. It would be like cheering for the Avs or hawks

Meh....I don’t care that much to get all excited.  Once I don’t have a dog in the fight, I just start watching about game 3 or, elimination games.  I’d take Boston over the Blues.  I don’t want Nashville, the Leafs or Vegas with a chance at the Cup tho.

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Meh....I don’t care that much to get all excited.  Once I don’t have a dog in the fight, I just start watching about game 3 or, elimination games.  I’d take Boston over the Blues.  I don’t want Nashville, the Leafs or Vegas with a chance at the Cup tho.

I'd be happy to see the Caps repeats

• Like 1

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I'd be happy to see the Caps repeats

I’m not a big fan but have always loved Ovi.  I’d like to see him with a handful of rings.  He’s earned it.

WHY CANT WE HAVE AN OVI one KANOVI?

Oh, that’s right, we have Koy-Voo!  

03F23533-D385-407D-9CA0-2ED3F56663B7.png

3 hours ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Anything is possible, but I don't see the Queefs winning it all. 

Me neither but the way these playoffs have been going I like their chances better now than I did before. This afternoon will be the test. If the Leafs play the way they played in their last game, then they have a shot at beating Boston but my gut tells me Boston is going to come out gangbuster and put it to the Leafs. If Boston wins and it goes back to their barn, I highly doubt Boston is going to lose game 7 on home ice. 

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I honestly thought SJ would be ahead of Vegas now, not the other way around. Imo, this series can go either way but I do like what I've seen from Vegas. They are playing some real good hockey and SJ is a very strong team, imo. 

7 hours ago, irv said:

Me neither but the way these playoffs have been going I like their chances better now than I did before. This afternoon will be the test. If the Leafs play the way they played in their last game, then they have a shot at beating Boston but my gut tells me Boston is going to come out gangbuster and put it to the Leafs. If Boston wins and it goes back to their barn, I highly doubt Boston is going to lose game 7 on home ice. 

I honestly thought SJ would be ahead of Vegas now, not the other way around. Imo, this series can go either way but I do like what I've seen from Vegas. They are playing some real good hockey and SJ is a very strong team, imo. 

No way can I see the Leafs getting by Boston now. It was a good game, especially in the 3rd, but Boston is just too strong for the Leafs. 

17 minutes ago, hockeyrevman said:

Bruins win 4-2 , back to the Garden!!!

Did they reopen the maple.leaf gardens for the playoffs ?