Check your account email address ×

STANLEY CUP

11 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Babs is a great reg season coach but is known to choke in the playoffs.  His one cup is a fluke.

They were showing his record on Sports Net this morning. Not all that impressive at all. (below)

3 hours ago, F3600 said:

Vegas got screwed.  No way that is a 5 and misconduct.  Gave the game to SJS, sad.

Bigtime screwed!! Like I said, I didn't have a horse in the race but I hate to see any team lose due to a bad reffing call. Lord knows I've seen my share of those coaching my son's hockey team over the years but you don't expect to see those same bad calls in the NHL level. Sucks bigtime for Vegas. I honestly think they could have went all the way to the cup and possibly won it this year. They are a very good team. 

image.thumb.png.d05a7b64b188e22be20b48fa410ef3f9.png

39 minutes ago, irv said:

They were showing his record on Sports Net this morning. Not all that impressive at all. (below)

Bigtime screwed!! Like I said, I didn't have a horse in the race but I hate to see any team lose due to a bad reffing call. Lord knows I've seen my share of those coaching my son's hockey team over the years but you don't expect to see those same bad calls in the NHL level. Sucks bigtime for Vegas. I honestly think they could have went all the way to the cup and possibly won it this year. They are a very good team. 

image.thumb.png.d05a7b64b188e22be20b48fa410ef3f9.png

May not be that impressive overall, but he's the only coach in history to be a Triple Gold Club member. Second fastest to reach 500 wins , just behind Scotty Bowman.   

To say his 2008 Stanley Cup Championship was a fluke, is just idiotic.  Should have won back to back in 2009. Wings lost in game 7 

50 minutes ago, f7ben said:

The league and the refs hand delivered Vegas their success last year. I have no problem with them getting a bad break this year 

:lol: Too funny Benny! 

4 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

May not be that impressive overall, but he's the only coach in history to be a Triple Gold Club member. Second fastest to reach 500 wins , just behind Scotty Bowman.   

To say his 2008 Stanley Cup Championship was a fluke, is just idiotic.  Should have won back to back in 2009. Wings lost in game 7 

I'm not saying I don't think he is good but after another collapse last night, people are starting to talk. With Mathews not getting a lot of ice time, again, last night, in such a critical game, people are looking at the big picture.

I am unsure what is going to happen going forward and the fact you can't fire a whole team, but I personally think Babs days might be numbered? :dunno: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, f7ben said:

Cause Washington vs Carolina

Fuck this rigged ass shit

They showed the replay and it was plain as day where the pick was when it was flipped out of play...they made one comment and that was it. 

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

They showed the replay and it was plain as day where the pick was when it was flipped out of play...they made one comment and that was it. 

Right......Toronto called and said they want Washington

Fuck that shit

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Man he was a fucking pylon the last 3 periods of play. That was pathetic

I missed most of it watching my Oshawa Generals get beat out and spending time with my son. I take it he looked disinterested tonight? Likely a spoiled brat, pouty move from the previous game. 

12 minutes ago, irv said:

I missed most of it watching my Oshawa Generals get beat out and spending time with my son. I take it he looked disinterested tonight? Likely a spoiled brat, pouty move from the previous game. 

Yup...just floating

1 hour ago, awful knawful said:

No no no.

Zambroski says he's the best player in the league!

:lol:

DynamicImageHandler_13086319-f048-4823-852d-b0da3a9f4dcb_600x.png

images.png

When did I say that?  He’s probably my favorite. Dummy.  Go beat off to your mustang magazines.  You know....the mustang: the worlds most affordable and finest supercar.

I’m just glad that game finally ended.  What a fucking shit show.  If there was a way for both teams to lose, they both should have.   That was high school level puck.

17 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

When did I say that?  He’s probably my favorite. Dummy.  Go beat off to your mustang magazines.  You know....the mustang: the worlds most affordable and finest supercar.

I’m just glad that game finally ended.  What a fucking shit show.  If there was a way for both teams to lose, they both should have.   That was high school level puck.

I thought the Canes looked great the last 45 minutes of hockey. They thoroughly dominated the caps who seemed completely gassed and unmotivated 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I thought the Canes looked great the last 45 minutes of hockey. They thoroughly dominated the caps who seemed completely gassed and unmotivated 

By comparison, they certainly had more wind.  But that started in P-1.  What the fuck did the Caps do all day before the game?  Herbies?  

Game 7.  Total fail.  The better of two terrible looking teams won....and not many cared by the end.  Jesus.

5 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Glad Carolina won. Hoping to see SJ and Carolina in the Finals. 

Yes, I think that’d be the lowest watched final in NHL history.  

So Bettman can just go fuck himself!!!!!

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

By comparison, they certainly had more wind.  But that started in P-1.  What the fuck did the Caps do all day before the game?  Herbies?  

Game 7.  Total fail.  The better of two terrible looking teams won....and not many cared by the end.  Jesus.

They both had their moments. Was great hockey!

Canes had more grit.

Something Ovechkin will never have!

• Haha 1