Check your account email address ×

STANLEY CUP

Just now, awful knawful said:

Let me guess....

You didn't even watch the game?

:thumbsup:

Almost every miserable minute of it.  It was game 7 in the cup playoffs.  We don't get a choice here in MN.  It's required viewing.

Short of a few really big hits, I've LITERALLY seen better games at the high school level here.

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Yes, I think that’d be the lowest watched final in NHL history.  

So Bettman can just go fuck himself!!!!!

Naaaa   IF the Mild ever make it to the Finals, that would be the lowest watched Finals in NHL history. 

:news:

19 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Naaaa   IF the Mild ever make it to the Finals, that would be the lowest watched Finals in NHL history. 

I'll be watching sports caster bhen on TV next year for his incredibly accurate nhl ramblings and "thoughts" between periods.  

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Well, looks like we’ll never know BUT, I don’t think it would be the lowest rated.  The lowest have around 3 mil viewers.  The “State of Hockey” has about 6 million people.  75% will watch the game.  None of them will care that the rest of the country that doesn’t know shit about hockey won’t want to watch.

• Haha 1

My teams are dropping like flies.  Ovi and crew looked gassed, I don't know how they had a 2-0 lead.  They appeared content with lazy D zone play and letting the Canes take shots from the high slot.  Not having Oshie certainly hurt their chemistry.  The Canes will give the Isle a better challenge.

Now I pull for the Aves and the Blue Jackets.

1 minute ago, F3600 said:

My teams are dropping like flies.  Ovi and crew looked gassed, I don't know how they had a 2-0 lead.  They appeared content with lazy D zone play and letting the Canes take shots from the high slot.  Not having Oshie certainly hurt their chemistry.  The Canes will give the Isle a better challenge.

Now I pull for the Aves and the Blue Jackets.

Avs?????  AVS?????....

FUCKING KILL YOURSELF

18 minutes ago, F3600 said:

Not that it matters much now, but the NHL has issued an apology to the Vegas Knights for the abortion that was the 5 minute major and misconduct.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nhl/golden-knights-gm-says-nhl-apologized-for-officiating-in-game-7/ar-BBWi8WE?li=AA54y7

Vegas should issue an apology to it's fans.

4 goals in one 5 minute pp?

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Coyle,  fresh out of his Wild sweater, turns into a player.  Why do we have to trade them away before they can advance their game?

We fucking suck.

Its finlanders.....koivu ruins this team. 

51 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It’s time to hang his jersey.

Him and Granlund were the most emotionless lack luster under performers ever. Supremely talented and fully disengaged. Horrible combo

Had an interesting debate last night with the idea of the clubs having to field a team within their own states or a mileage radius area from their barn.

WOW!  That would be cool.  Fuck these places that have no frozen ponds and lakes.  Hockey doesn’t live there.

Oh well.  Dare to dream....