Check your account email address ×

STANLEY CUP

2 minutes ago, irv said:

I don't get to watch much of them due to the time difference but are their antics worst than Carolina's? I'm with Grapes on these. I can see before the games, especially in Vegas but doing it after like the the Cane's do is silly, imo. But, what do I know? If it helps fill the seats then I don't blame them. 

I don’t know because 8 don’t watch Carolina at all but, I can’t imagine any game opening pageantry being fucking gayer.  I mean, like Chucky Cheese gay.

1 minute ago, irv said:

I don't get to watch much of them due to the time difference but are their antics worst than Carolina's? I'm with Grapes on these. I can see before the games, especially in Vegas but doing it after like the the Cane's do is silly, imo. But, what do I know? If it helps fill the seats then I don't blame them. 

Storm surge was great. Fuck grapes!

They haven't done it in weeks!

Fans love it. I do too!

4 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Doesn't forecheck, back check or dig.

Fuck Matthews!

Well, you got a point in a sense but it's beyond comprehension that a coach would limit the ice time of its leading scorer in a game 7 hockey game. 

5 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Speaking of faggots.....

How's your superstar butt buddy crybaby ovechkin doing?

Get the sand out of his vagina yet?

I hope they get to Ovi early and hopefully he'll have another meltdown and get tossed again. I was starting to come around with my thoughts on Ovi after seeing him display/party with the Stanley Cup last year but the poor sportsmanship/whining I witnessed the other night, all those old feelings came back. 

14 minutes ago, irv said:

Well, you got a point in a sense but it's beyond comprehension that a coach would limit the ice time of its leading scorer in a game 7 hockey game. 

I hope they get to Ovi early and hopefully he'll have another meltdown and get tossed again. I was starting to come around with my thoughts on Ovi after seeing him display/party with the Stanley Cup last year but the poor sportsmanship/whining I witnessed the other night, all those old feelings came back. 

Babs is a great reg season coach but is known to choke in the playoffs.  His one cup is a fluke.

25 minutes ago, irv said:

He could do that every single game for the rest of his career and not be as much of a whining bitch ass pussy as sid

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Babs is a great reg season coach but is known to choke in the playoffs.  His one cup is a fluke.

I wasn't aware of that. My gut tells me something big is going to come down because of this elimination? There were grumblings/rumors Babs and Dubas were butting heads not that long ago. Sitting Mathews, among other things, will not go over well with Shanahan either I don't imagine, but then again, because he's the one who hired him, maybe not?

All that aside, I still don't think the Leafs would have beat Boston due to their size, toughness and their depth, but those might not be the things they are focusing on at this point? 

6 minutes ago, irv said:

I wasn't aware of that. My gut tells me something big is going to come down because of this elimination? There were grumblings/rumors Babs and Dubas were butting heads not that long ago. Sitting Mathews, among other things, will not go over well with Shanahan either I don't imagine, but then again, because he's the one who hired him, maybe not?

All that aside, I still don't think the Leafs would have beat Boston due to their size, toughness and their depth, but those might not be the things they are focusing on at this point? 

The question now is, what team is dressing for Columbus?  I think they just shot their wad.  Out in 5.

12 minutes ago, f7ben said:

He could do that every single game for the rest of his career and not be as much of a whining bitch ass pussy as sid

I think that's part of Ovi's issue? He knows he'll never be as good as Sidney nor win as many Stanley Cups/World Cups and Olympic Golds as Sid so this is how he deals with that. Pouting/whining like a spoiled 8 yr old is all he knows. This goes way back to the World Juniors and early in his NHL career. Like I said, I thought he was coming around but like the old say goes, a Zebra never loses its stripes. :news:

Top 15 People Who Do Not Like Alex Ovechkin

https://www.thesportster.com/hockey/top-15-people-who-do-not-like-alex-ovechkin-2/

Edited by irv

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

The question now is, what team is dressing for Columbus?  I think they just shot their wad.  Out in 5.

Hockey is a funny game. Sometimes you have no business winning games and the same goes for losing them. Torts has the Jackets playing well but even so, sometimes an extended layoff turns out to be a bad thing. It will be a good series and I think Boston should prevail, but then again, taking Tampa Bay 4 straight was something no one saw coming either. 

2 minutes ago, irv said:

Hockey is a funny game. Sometimes you have no business winning games and the same goes for losing them. Torts has the Jackets playing well but even so, sometimes an extended layoff turns out to be a bad thing. It will be a good series and I think Boston should prevail, but then again, taking Tampa Bay 4 straight was something no one saw coming either. 

Classic arrogance that knows they’ll win vs. the underdog.who’s got nothing to lose.  It’s fun to watch a series like that.

• Like 1

Vegas got ripped off! With a commanding 3-0 lead halfway through the 3rd, a B.S. 5 minute and a game misconduct cross checking penalty, San Jose was able to tie it up then take the lead during that 5 minute penalty.

The cross check to Pavelski was on his upper arms/chest area but because he collided with another Vegas player, he fell and banged his head on the ice. The refs, seeing him laying there and the blood got caught up in the moment/hype and handed the penalty/game misconduct out.

Luckily Vegas was able to tie it before the end of the period but they lost in O.T. 

Some will argue it was anyone's game after Vegas tied it, but, imo, Vegas was easily on their way to eliminating SJ before that B.S. penalty/game misconduct call. As Elliot said in the intermission, a video replay needs to be used in situations like this. Kyprios said, after watching it, if Pavelski hadn't of collided with the other Vegas player, it likely wouldn't have even been a penalty.

I didn't have a dog in the fight so it mattered not to me who won but after all that went down, I was rooted for Vegas. Vegas got a bum deal and now they are out. 

8 hours ago, f7ben said:

World Juniors was where Ovechkin showed what a pussy he was and is.

Tootoo and the boys hit, hit and hit him more.

The fucking pussy wouldn't touch the puck & stayed on the bench.

Sid makes everyone around him better. Ovechkin takes and is about himself.

Fuck Ovechkin!

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Babs got lucky and fucked it up in reverse.  :lol:

Nothing lucky or a fluke about the Championship he coached in 2008 

1 hour ago, awful knawful said:

Yeah. Coaching is the issue

:lol:

Idiot

1541936700_giphy.gif.cf(54).gif.88374ee298ea42834efc774fc2759078.gif