Check your account email address ×

STANLEY CUP

#99 didnt run around slashing people on the hands so hard that their fingers were separated at the joint and then turtle like a bitch when the other team wants him to answer for it.

That was momo level retarded AMG....do better

Yep. Pussy.

Wayne Douglas Gretzky CC (/ˈɡrɛtski/; born January 26, 1961) is a Canadian former professional ice hockey player and former head coach. He played 20 seasons in the National Hockey League (NHL) for four teams from 1979 to 1999. Nicknamed "The Great One",[1] he has been called "the greatest hockey player ever" by many sportswriters, players, and the league itself.[2] Gretzky is the leading scorer in NHL history, with more goals and assists than any other player.[3] He garnered more assists than any other player scored total points, and is the only NHL player to total over 200 points in one season – a feat he accomplished four times. In addition, Gretzky tallied over 100 points in 16 professional seasons, 14 of them consecutive. At the time of his retirement in 1999 and persisting through 2017, he holds 61 NHL records: 40 regular season records, 15 playoff records, and six All-Starrecords.[2][3]

15 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Give me the Russian mail order brides number.  I'll make sure she doesn't let you weasle your way out. WealthyFragrantAtlanticsharpnosepuffer-size_restricted.gif_cf.gif.27f986f57960e48ab1462352c651910d.gif

I was up north sledding every single weekend Jan 1st-end of March, you? :snack: 

2 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

I'm gonna beat you in front of  your Russian mail order bride.  That's the only thing you're going to get :snack:

With those noodle arms? :news: 

• Haha 1