Check your account email address ×

STANLEY CUP

Just now, Kev144 said:

When did I say 6.5?  :lol: your greenway was a glorious call.  I'll vote for you at the analyst bench.  

Greenway is awesome.....developed better than I could have imagined for his rookie season. How about you just let the frog do your talking for you cum sponge gingey

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Greenway is awesome.....developed better than I could have imagined for his rookie season. How about you just let the frog do your talking for you cum sponge gingey

Yep figured as much :snack: 

Just now, Kev144 said:

He's a great pick up for the league minimum he probably had more points that majority of the wild team playing half the season :snack: 

Hes a 4th line plug who cant crack most lineups and has no business on the ice with 4 min left down by 2

Just now, f7ben said:

Hes a 4th line plug who cant crack most lineups and has no business on the ice with 4 min left down by 2

more points than majority of the wild team playing half the season at 650k :snack: 

2 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

more points than majority of the wild team playing half the season at 650k :snack: 

Derpy derpy derp

How many points he have playing for the wild???

Dudes a plug

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Good for Charlie Coyle.....hopefully he gets all that Wild stink off him and turns out good

Yup.  It’s always interesting to watch our boys move up into real teams.

Just now, SVT Renegade XRS said:

1076173021_boston-bruins.gif_w500_cf.gif.ba85471ea9b318d5cf682b8d5d8a68ae.gif

:bc:

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Derpy derpy derp

How many points he have playing for the wild???

Dudes a plug

Yeah the wild where players leave and raise their ceiling :owned: to the max 

15 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Yeah the wild where players leave and raise their ceiling :owned: to the max 

Except he was bought out and waived and sent down and not a single team wanted him :lol: dude has heart and the 100% effort is there but just  it enough talent to overcome his weakness and tiny stature

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Except he was bought out and waived and sent down and not a single team wanted him :lol: dude has heart and the 100% effort is there but just  it enough talent to overcome his weakness and tiny stature

Marner does damn good with a tiny frame

Like the commentators were talking about, why so little ice time for Mathews? I know Babs and him have butted heads but this isn't the time to reduce his ice time. He had the most goals and points in the series. Makes no sense at all and even if they don't like each other, it's not a time for Babs to play head games. Maybe I'm missing something? :dunno:

Edited by irv

Just now, Zambroski said:

Vegas is just fucking gay.  I mean, just fucking gay.  Their home games ceremonies are nauseating.

DIE FAGGOTS!!!!!

Speaking of faggots.....

How's your superstar butt buddy crybaby ovechkin doing?

Get the sand out of his vagina yet?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, irv said:

Like the commentators were talking about, why so little ice time for Mathews? I know Babs and him have butted heads but this isn't the time to reduce his ice time. He had the most goals and points in the series. Makes no sense at all and even if they don't like each other, it's not a time for Babs to reduce his ice time. Maybe I'm missing something? :dunno:

Doesn't forecheck, back check or dig.

Fuck Matthews!

Just now, awful knawful said:

Speaking of faggots.....

How's your superstar butt buddy crybaby ovechkin doing?

Get the sand out of his vagina yet?

I don’t know how he’s doing.  How the fuck am I supposed to know that?  It’s YOUR JOB to keep up with other men’s vaginas.  Not mine.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Vegas is just fucking gay.  I mean, just fucking gay.  Their home games ceremonies are nauseating.

DIE FAGGOTS!!!!!

I don't get to watch much of them due to the time difference but are their antics worst than Carolina's? I'm with Grapes on these. I can see before the games, especially in Vegas but doing it after like the the Cane's do is silly, imo. But, what do I know? If it helps fill the seats then I don't blame them.