Check your account email address ×

The Story of Snowrider

f7ben

30 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You two brought Woolie up…really trying hard today.

No your buddy Bontz brought up that conversation and you found it funny. Do you need me to quote it? Nice try though :bc:  You're the one trying too hard and failing again in epic fashion. Drop the Mr. Innocent act :thumbsup: You're only fooling Dooski.

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, HSR said:

No your buddy Bontz brought up that conversation and you found it funny. Do you need me to quote it? Nice try though :bc:  You're the one trying too hard and failing again in epic fashion. Drop the Mr. Innocent act :thumbsup: You're only fooling Dooski.

:lol: No shit 

2 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Forum baby and forum dopey teaming up. Look how far you’ve fallen Stevie :lol:SMH 

And the passive aggressive pussy who references people without quoting them says what :lol: 

18 minutes ago, HSR said:

Do whatever you want Stupid Steve…it’s clear to most here that you’ve become a massive cunt but at least the skeevy tranny enabler has your back.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Haha 4

42 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Do whatever you want Stupid Steve…it’s clear to most here that you’ve become a massive cunt but at least the skeevy tranny enabler has your back.

Jim these days 75% of your posts are just you,angry, calling people  7th grade childish names. Over and over again.

Is it true Pete left because you were making him look too friendly??

Maybe one day you can grow up and post without calling people names, I won't hold my breath, but hopefully.

46 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Forum baby and forum dopey teaming up. Look how far you’ve fallen Stevie :lol:SMH 

I don't need to team up with anybody to handle your sorority :bc: I do just fine all by myself thanks. It's you girls that travel in packs, which is blatantly obvious so you knew that:thumbsup:

13 minutes ago, HSR said:

I don't need to team up with anybody to handle your sorority :bc: I do just fine all by myself thanks. It's you girls that travel in packs, which is blatantly obvious so you knew that:thumbsup:

:lol:You couldn’t eve handle Badger one on one! 🤣

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Shouldn’t you be in the meme thread posting another dozen stupid and unfunny memes?

So now your gonna show me by posting memes? Are you Badger? Jesus man settle down. What do want now a meme war???:lol::lol:

5 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

:lol:You couldn’t eve handle Badger one on one! 🤣

Tell him to say that :lol::bc:

10 minutes ago, HSR said:

So now your gonna show me by posting memes? Are you Badger? Jesus man settle down. What do want now a meme war???:lol::lol:

I’m guessing you’re still stalking him on social media so tell him yourself 

38 minutes ago, HSR said:

Jim these days 75% of your posts are just you,angry, calling people  7th grade childish names. Over and over again.

Is it true Pete left because you were making him look too friendly??

Maybe one day you can grow up and post without calling people names, I won't hold my breath, but hopefully.

22 minutes ago, HSR said:

Good lord…whatever is going on in your personal life I sincerely hope it gets better.

26 minutes ago, f7ben said:

The forum needs momo and 550 back. They drew fire from everyone lol. Now we just have actual fucking retards. At least 550 and momo were funny retards 

You’re gonna hurt @Skidooski feelings…

Just now, f7ben said:

I’ve never seen someone chase another poster around nipping at his heels like you do to him. It’s fucking pathetic man

You don’t pay attention then :lol: Kudo’s to you for taking an opportunity to kiss the posse’s ass :thumbsup:

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You don’t pay attention then :lol: Kudo’s to you for taking an opportunity to kiss the posse’s ass :thumbsup:

Dooski is not the posse , he’s pretty impartial. 

• Like 1