Check your account email address ×

The Story of Snowrider

f7ben

34 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I was wondering what Bontz ever did to HSR cuz there's some weird obsession going on there for sure.  Kind of like you with me.  :lol: 

Well, I got his menstrual cycle all out of whack and his vag bloody because I called him out for carrying their (Badger and HSR) shit into every fucking thread.  Kinda like what he does now with you, Jimmy, me, and a few others.  Hurt feelings are real in Canada, especially for hall monitors ... who would have guessed, being the internet tough guy he portrays himself to be? :dunno:

31 minutes ago, HSR said:

Stuck his nose in my business defending Badger :bc:

All you had to do was ask bud :thumbsup:

Poor, poor, drama queen.  Got called out, and didn't like it.  And now the price I pay is my leg getting humped as you seek me out every day I post something.  Woo Hoo!!  

Edited by Bontz
  • Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, ckf said:

:lol:

I sure stirred up the hornets nest today. I'll smoke a bowl earlier in the day tomorrow :lol:

You’re the last person to stir shit so when you do…..  :lol:

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

You’re the last person to stir shit so when you do…..  :lol:

Gotta have a little fun once in a while. At least I always leave it without holding a grudgde and in a friendly manner :ashamed:

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ckf said:

Gotta have a little fun once in a while. At least I always leave it without holding a grudgde and in a friendly manner :ashamed:

:bc: I don’t take things seriously enough to hold a grudge

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

:lol:  You’re kissing John’s ass….you have some of the thinnest skin on the forum….and softest lips :lol: 

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

Not even against this clown^^^^ 

You’re always here.  Never leave.  And nobody gives two fucks about what you have to say :lmao:  Tits on a boar ring a bell….:thumbsup:

11 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

So no more daily HSR reports first thing in the morning? That sucks:sad: I liked your attention.

1 hour ago, ckf said:

That's what I recall too. If my memory is correct Bhen wasn't aware of it because he wasn't told when he bought it off of someone else :dunno:

1 hour ago, HSR said:

Yes but he likes to add his dramatic flair to everything even if he wasn't there when it happened. Whatever it takes to fit in right :bc:

The vin came back in buds system as a sled that never existed , it was obviously a 1200 renegade x package. The sled was registered as such in multiple states. Snowrider was too fucking stupid to understand this 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, HSR said:

So no more daily HSR reports first thing in the morning? That sucks:sad: I liked your attention.

You’re a clown so I’ll keep clowning you no worries. I told you a while ago I don’t give a fuck about you and that includes holding a grudge. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

The vin came back in buds system as a sled that never existed , it was obviously a 1200 renegade x package. The sled was registered as such in multiple states. Snowrider was too fucking stupid to understand this 

That’s a lie and you know it :thumbsup: 

Just now, Skidooski said:

Checking for a toolkit when buying a sled. Fuck the compression check or running the VIN ahead of time. I need to see it has a toolkit or I’m out! 

Ask Ben why he took it back after you get done choking on his cock :thumbsup: