Check your account email address ×

The Story of Snowrider

f7ben

12 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

That’s a lie and you know it :thumbsup: 

Nope , there is no such thing as a 2008 gsx 1200. It was registered in MI and MN as a 2009 renegade 1200x. You’re an idiot. I don’t lie , ever. You however do

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Now it’s circle jerks…fuck you’re one pathetic POS.

Pathetic is watching you and :fluffy: predictably stroke each other…. Like clockwork - and both of you project like no one else…and we haven’t even talked about the 180 ass kissing you’ve done on the forum like a spineless lil bitch :lmao:  

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Nope , there is no such thing as a 2008 gsx 1200. It was registered in MI and MN as a 2009 renegade 1200x. You’re an idiot. I don’t lie , ever. You however do

You’re lying and you know it.  Telling you I’d post a negative review because you misrepresented what you were selling initiating a buyback says it all.  If the sled was as great as you said - you would not have worried about a negative review.  You obviously could have used the money but decided to do the right thing - for that I commend you :thumbsup:

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Pathetic is watching you and :fluffy: predictably stroke each other…. Like clockwork - and both of you project like no one else…and we haven’t even talked about the 180 ass kissing you’ve done on the forum like a spineless lil bitch :lmao:  

Wierd…more with the dudes stroking each other shit.

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, f7ben said:

The vin came back in buds system as a sled that never existed , it was obviously a 1200 renegade x package. The sled was registered as such in multiple states. Snowrider was too fucking stupid to understand this 

My post regarding dramatic flair was directed at Bontz not you. You must have felt his belly on your back with the attempted reach around :lmao:

You're more direct to the point :bc::lol:

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

That’s what you do and pretend you’re appalled :lol: 

Do what you want with other adults but stay away from the kids you disgusting bag of pus.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Do what you want with other adults but stay away from the kids you disgusting bag of pus.

Do we have kids here on FS ??? I thought it was just grown men acting like it :dunno:

5 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You’re lying and you know it.  Telling you I’d post a negative review because you misrepresented what you were selling initiating a buyback says it all.  If the sled was as great as you said - you would not have worried about a negative review.  You obviously could have used the money but decided to do the right thing - for that I commend you :thumbsup:

You are one brain dead cocksucker , just dumb as fuck 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

41 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lol:  You’re kissing John’s ass….you have some of the thinnest skin on the forum….and softest lips :lol: 

25 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

How’s Ben’s Cock taste? :lol: 

21 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Ask Ben why he took it back after you get done choking on his cock :thumbsup:

18 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Jimmy MAGAt’s in on the circle jerk defending his lover :fluffy:  :lol: So predictable :lmao: 

12 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Own it.

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

There it is again.

Oh nos, a negative review.

• Haha 2

Well, I'll give Toolkit credit for one thing ... this may be the most posts I've read him string together without referencing Trump or cult.  Attaboy!!  I still say, what a great end to Thanksgiving last night with Ben posting this thread again.

HSR being triggered is just a bonus :lol:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2