Check your account email address ×

The Story of Snowrider

f7ben

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, HSR said:

When I started being nice to Woolie he thought I was challenging him for the Nobel Peace prize :lmao:. I'm not actually, I voted for Jimmy too:bc:

Delusional as well…good to know.

• Like 1

Look at all the whiny bitches on here. 

Rubber check bouncing Benny advertised a sled as a 1200 Renegade.  The reality was the vin number on the sled ended up being a GTX prototype and a complete pile of shit that he really didn’t know jack shit about.  I told him I was going to give him a negative review on Dootalk because it was misrepresented and that’s where the discussion to return it began.  

Dude’s check bounced 3 times before he finally had the funds.   

Three dealers couldn’t figure out what the fuck was wrong with it but I believe it ended up being a relay and who knows what else.  So all the fuse nonsense is a false narrative Bouncing Benny is peddling to save face.  Ben’s trying to save face and says he rode it again.  Regardless it was a piece of shit that he was obviously misrepresenting and would rather buy it back than face the truth of a negative review.    

I’ll give him credit for manning up and taking it back after he misrepresented what he was selling.  If the threat of a negative review is enough for someone to take back a sled then they probably know they were misrepresenting and selling shit.  I fucked up by buying it but had no other recourse besides a rightful negative review.  So the real POS is the dude selling a misrepresented sled who can’t cover his own checks.   If he didn’t take it back - he’d have gotten a negative review and I’d have moved on down the road.  

So the real story is beware of seller :thumbsup: 

Edited by SnowRider
  • Like 1

Just now, SnowRider said:

Rubber check bouncing Benny advertised a sled as a 1200 Renegade.  The reality was the vin number on the sled ended up being a GTX prototype and a complete pile of shit that he really didn’t know jack shit about.  I told him I was going to give him a negative review on Dootalk because it was misrepresented and that’s where the discussion to return it began.  

Three dealers couldn’t figure out what the fuck was wrong with it but I believe it ended up being a relay and who knows what else.  So all the fuse nonsense is a false narrative Bouncing Benny is peddling to save face.  Ben’s trying to save face and says he rode it again.  Regardless it was a piece of shit that he was obviously misrepresenting and would rather buy it back than face the truth of a negative review.    

I’ll give him credit for manning up and taking it back after he misrepresented what he was selling.  If the threat of a negative review is enough for someone to take back a sled then they probably know they were misrepresenting and selling shit.  I fucked up by buying it but had no other recourse besides a rightful negative review.  So the real POS is the dude selling a misrepresented sled who can’t cover his own checks.   If he didn’t take it back - he’d have gotten a negative review and I’d have moved on down the road.  

So the real story is beware of buyer :thumbsup: 

The real story is for children to beware of you.

• Haha 6

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

You’ve earned it cunt…oh look…you earned that one as well.

:lol:

Just skip over his posts. Don't let him get you worked up. Trust me it's easier that way. The few times that I slow down to read something I get myself in this mess :lol:

Feeling much better after some Alien vs Triangle :lol:

Carry on, I'm back to skipping over posts and threads unless I know that they are friendly. Much more my style  :bc:

• Like 1

Just now, DriftBusta said:

I was wondering what Bontz ever did to HSR cuz there's some weird obsession going on there for sure.  Kind of like you with me.  :lol: 

I have no problem with you. You're just real easy to tweak.

:bc:

1 minute ago, ckf said:

Just skip over his posts. Don't let him get you worked up. Trust me it's easier that way. The few times that I slow down to read something I get myself in this mess :lol:

Feeling much better after some Alien vs Triangle :lol:

Carry on, I'm back to skipping over posts and threads unless I know that they are friendly. Much more my style  :bc:

He could do the same but doesn’t.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I was wondering what Bontz ever did to HSR cuz there's some weird obsession going on there for sure.  Kind of like you with me.  :lol: 

Stuck his nose in my business defending Badger :bc:

All you had to do was ask bud :thumbsup:

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

So the real story is beware of seller :thumbsup: 

Oh nos a negative review on gaytalk.  What would he ever do with his life after that.:lol:

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, HSR said:

Stuck his nose in my business defending Badger :bc:

All you had to do was ask bud :thumbsup:

When he told you to chill the fuck out and stop stalking the dude? That business? 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

He could do the same but doesn’t.

Well, I was just trying to tell ya what works for me. If you ignore it, it does go away. By going jab for jab you are participating. Skidooski pointed that out to me earlier :dunno:

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

The real story is for children to beware of you.

8 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Jimmy - you’re obsessed with children and LGBTQ - seek help  :thumbsup:

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You’re a skeevy cunt.

4 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You’re an obsessed fat fuck with skeletons in the closet who’d  get their ass kicked :thumbsup:

Nerve struck…fucking POS.

• Like 1

Nerve struck…fucking POS.

No nerve Jimmy.  You’re a sloppy weak fuck who peddles your own insecurities.  You’re a prime example of every accusation is an admission.  

6 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Is that what you tell yourself you big head Goofy know nothing dipshit :lol:

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Speaking of a mental defective  :lol: 

a41dEQ1_700b.jpg

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

No nerve Jimmy.  You’re a sloppy weak fuck who peddles your own insecurities.  You’re a prime example of every accusation is an admission.  

Haha…accusation using your own words. Own your perversions you dopey fuck.

Haha…accusation using your own words. Own your perversions you dopey fuck.

You’re the one peddling accusations….similar to a Catholic Priest.  Seek help bud…you need it.  Maybe hit the gym in the meantime :thumbsup: