Check your account email address ×

The Story of Snowrider

f7ben

• Platinum Contributing Member
18 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Im think it was more of the Vin# saying it was a sled that it wasnt as advertised that caused snowputz to want his money back.

08 on the vin is an 09 sled 🤷‍♂️ Build date

Edited by Skidooski
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

08 on the vin is an 09 sled 🤷‍♂️ Build date

3 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Wasnt advertised as a GSX.

I believe someone changed the look on the sled and sold it to Bhen claiming that it was model X and it was really a model Y. I don't recall what the models were but it was a Ski Doo.

• Like 1

Just now, Skidooski said:

2008 GSX wasn’t a 1200 so something definitely off. 

Exactly. Id want my money back too. As for the fuse and the toolkit. Sure its funny, had he been able to figure out the fuse issue himself, he likely wouldnt have known about the vin being off. Sometimes it pays to be not mechanically inclined. :lol:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ckf said:

I believe someone changed the look on the sled and sold it to Bhen claiming that it was model X and it was really a model Y. I don't recall what the models were but it was a Ski Doo.

Im in no way accusing Ben of any shenanigans, im merely stating I dont blame snowputz for wanting his money back.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ckf said:

Maybe, anything is possible. Changing all the plastics and shocks over to X model before he bought it. 

3 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Exactly. Id want my money back too. As for the fuse and the toolkit. Sure it’s funny, had he been able to figure out the fuse issue himself, he likely wouldnt have known about the vin being off. Sometimes it pays to be not mechanically inclined. :lol:

The 08 GSX is a two stroke though :lol:

25 minutes ago, Bontz said:

THE DRAMA QUEEN KNOWS HIS DRAMA!! :lolz:

Yes you do, have you read your posts in the HCS forum? You have your hands full getting owned by AK440 and ZR6000RR so bad you're still telling Tommcat's washer fluid joke from 10 years ago on HCS :lol:

Maybe practice up some more in there before you go full Karen in here again and start calling people POS again :lmao:

2 minutes ago, HSR said:

Yes you do, have you read your posts in the HCS forum? You have your hands full getting owned by AK440 and ZR6000RR so bad you're still telling Tommcat's washer fluid joke from 10 years ago on HCS :lol:

Maybe practice up some more in there before you go full Karen in here again and start calling people POS again :lmao:

Have you read your posts ya’ fucking mental defective?

31 minutes ago, ckf said:

Bhen is just being Bhen :lol:

Oh I know Benny :bc: I was speaking of Bontz fawning over Ben's thread , surprised he didn't label it the "thread of the century" and award Ben the "Internet champion for life" belt:lol:

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Have you read your posts ya’ fucking mental defective?

Can you post without calling people childish names or is that all ya got :dunno:

It's pretty weak, especially for you, do better :bc:

1 minute ago, HSR said:

Can you post without calling people childish names or is that all ya got :dunno:

You’ve earned it cunt…oh look…you earned that one as well. Anything else Stupid Steve?

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, HSR said:

Jesus what the hell did you do to him?

:lol:

Just now, Steve753 said:

Jesus what the hell did you do to him?

:lol:

When I started being nice to Woolie he thought I was challenging him for the Nobel Peace prize :lmao:. I'm not actually, I voted for Jimmy too:bc: