Check your account email address ×

The Story of Snowrider

f7ben

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

Whatever… he now participates but not “just recently”. Say it like that and he’s been doing for a while :news:

See now you’re playing too when you tell me what I like or don’t like. Two people, more in this case, are doing the same thing but yet you wana talk to me about it. :lol:This forum, your forum, has always been this way so let’s not act surprised or try and shield one guy from being the same as the rest of the childish bunch.

How am I shielding him? He is being childish too! I'm not calling out just you or the others in the FSCE clique. He started playing these childish games in the past year or two. He didn't act that way before.   HSR will admit to acting childish, will you?

8 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Whatever… he now participates but not “just recently”. Say it like that and he’s been doing for a while :news:

See now you’re playing too when you tell me what I like or don’t like. Two people, more in this case, are doing the same thing but yet you wana talk to me about it. :lol:This forum, your forum, has always been this way so let’s not act surprised or try and shield one guy from being the same as the rest of the childish bunch.

Meh .. do what the rest of us do and just laugh at it all.  I mean, you have to admit - it's laughable :lol:  Everyone else sees what the drama queen does around here, and when things don't go his way it's pretty much like clockwork that we'll see an appearance by the boss.  Never a bad thing to say about his lackey, but we're the ones acting like children.  

EDIT:  Dammit John!!  Now I have to edit this!! :lol2:

Edited by Bontz

1 minute ago, Bontz said:

Meh .. do what the rest of us do and just laugh at it all.  I mean, you have to admit - it's laughable :lol:  Everyone else sees what the drama queen does around here, and when things don't go his way it's pretty much like clockwork that we'll see an appearance by the boss.  Never a bad thing to say about his lackey, but we're the ones acting like children.  

I called all of you out, including Steve,yet I am protecting him. Strange the way your mind works SMH

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, Bontz said:

EDIT:  Dammit John!!  Now I have to edit this!! :lol2:

I’m childish by picking on HSR and every now and then ckf steps in

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

I called all of you out, including Steve,yet I am protecting him. Strange the way your mind works SMH

You missed my edit, prior to this reply ... but that's OK!  Hey, I'm glad you at least can call a spade a spade & recognize Steve is doing his best to start things up and acting childish.  It's actually kinda refreshing to see him back to his old ways instead of the fake, patronizing act he was trying to pull off lately.  But it is a bit odd that you stay away from all the bullshit, and then when he's having a rough day you're there to respond.  Ironic timing I guess.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Bontz said:

I paid a dealer?  Dude, if you're going to try and start shit up - at least have the right story FFS.  We did those Bikeman kits in my sled, and my buddy's sled, in my buddy's garage ... four of us (2 each, per sled, simultaneously).  I didn't pay a dealer jack shit.  Man, you sure are trying hard here to not stay on topic .... and "start things up" :lol:

So what you're saying is the last time you attempted to worked on a sled and tried a simple little job like changing pistons it grenaded on you immediately and you put it back to stock and traded it in? :lmao: And you have the balls to criticize someone else's mechanical skills when you're scared to drive a sled with out warranty now and trade them in with the same spark plugs and belt:dunno: .  A blown fuse,,, you'd trade it in :thumbsup:

When you were at band camp did you make fun of the kid on the clarinet just to fit in when you were really the fat kid on the flute??? :lol:

2 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

I’m childish by picking on HSR and every now and then ckf steps in

Why don't you go see how many more of your clique to support you. It's more fun when you pile on :lol:

Just now, Bontz said:

You missed my edit, prior to this reply ... but that's OK!  Hey, I'm glad you at least can call a spade a spade & recognize Steve is doing his best to start things up and acting childish.  It's actually kinda refreshing to see him back to his old ways instead of the fake, patronizing act he was trying to pull off lately.  But it is a bit odd that you stay away from all the bullshit, and then when he's having a rough day you're there to respond.  Ironic timing I guess.

Yes, missed your edit. Maybe the reason is because I happened to open up this thread. The only thing that we have been discussing via PMs is growing weed with one other member that doesn't want to talk about it in the public forum. Trust me, Steve doesn't message me for help. Just the opposite really, he prefers me to stay out of it.

2 minutes ago, HSR said:

So what you're saying is the last time you attempted to worked on a sled and tried a simple little job like changing pistons it grenaded on you immediately and you put it back to stock and traded it in? :lmao: And you have the balls to criticize someone else's mechanical skills when you're scared to drive a sled with out warranty now and trade them in with the same spark plugs and belt:dunno: .  A blown fuse,,, you'd trade it in :thumbsup:

When you were at band camp did you make fun of the kid on the clarinet just to fit in when you were really the fat kid on the flute??? :lol:

Wow are you ever invested in defending your buddy, Toolkit.  Whoever said it earlier, and claimed if Ben's story would have been about Badger was spot on.  You'd have that fucking story pinned at the top of the forum, beaming with pride.  The lack of a toolkit on a 4-stroke, and the Inability to change a fuse and making a guy who sold you the sled, take it back .... compared to a 3000 mile preventative maintenance project gone wrong.  Only in your eyes there, drama queen :lol:

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Bontz said:

he's having a rough day

On here???? Never, not once, ever. Lotsa laughs though :bc:

You seem to like to call things around here,,, I find that funny too!!!

1 minute ago, ckf said:

Why don't you go see how many more of your clique to support you. It's more fun when you pile on :lol:

I’m just speaking my mind. If you don’t like it and there’s other people who have similar opinions there’s nothing I can do. 

2 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Wow are you ever invested in defending your buddy, Toolkit.  Whoever said it earlier, and claimed if Ben's story would have been about Badger was spot on.  You'd have that fucking story pinned at the top of the forum, beaming with pride.  The lack of a toolkit on a 4-stroke, and the Inability to change a fuse and making a guy who sold you the sled, take it back .... compared to a 3000 mile preventative maintenance project gone wrong.  Only in your eyes there, drama queen :lol:

tenor-4.gif

Just now, Skidooski said:

I’m just speaking my mind. If you don’t like it and there’s other people who have similar opinions there’s nothing I can do. 

Like I have told you, you can do what you want. I don't hold any grudges. I would sit down with you or anyone else here and share a meal or some beers ( I prefer to smoke a joint, lol) But the fact is that you engage in the same behavior that Steve has been doing. Like I said, he will admit to being childish at times. Can you?

1 minute ago, ckf said:

Like I have told you, you can do what you want. I don't hold any grudges. I would sit down with you or anyone else here and share a meal or some beers ( I prefer to smoke a joint, lol) But the fact is that you engage in the same behavior that Steve has been doing. Like I said, he will admit to being childish at times. Can you?

Yes I can

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Im think it was more of the Vin# saying it was a sled that it wasnt as advertised that caused snowputz to want his money back.

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

Im think it was more of the Vin# saying it was a sled that it wasnt as advertised that caused snowputz to want his money back.

That's what I recall too. If my memory is correct Bhen wasn't aware of it because he wasn't told when he bought it off of someone else :dunno:

Edited by ckf
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

:lol:Nah man you’ve been watching it unfold for years. You just never really participate :bc: 

I know. I was just trying to lighten the mood. I'm getting ready to smoke a bowl and want to be calm :lol:

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Yes but he likes to add his dramatic flair to everything even if he wasn't there when it happened. Whatever it takes to fit in right :bc: