Check your account email address ×

What are you drinking?

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, smokin george said:

The wife and I are having gin and unsweetened grapefruit juice. Good ole panty remover really works lol. She had some last wknd and next thing you know she's butt naked

pics or it didn't happen.

:snack:

3 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

pics or it didn't happen

I have a photographic memory so I didn't take any. Lol. Hate to have to sleep in the shed lol

3 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

:snack:

The wife and I are having gin and unsweetened grapefruit juice. Good ole panty remover really works lol. She had some last wknd and next thing you know she's butt naked.

12 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Trying New Amsterdam Vodka tonight...costs less than Stoli and seems pretty damn smooth. :bc:

I like Grey Goose when I'm drinking Vodka, but to be honest I haven't tried many brands. I prefer rum most of the time :bc:

What are you drinking?   

beer

It's Saturday night. I think I'll watch Butch Cassidy & The Sundance Kid,  which I haven't seen since the 1970's.

I've got a little Barton's gin on the side. I may try a sip if there's any booze drinking on the screen (might as well join the party).

• Like 1

Just now, sear said:

beer

It's Saturday night. I think I'll watch Butch Cassidy & The Sundance Kid,  which I haven't seen since the 1970's.

I've got a little Barton's gin on the side. I may try a sip if there's any booze drinking on the screen (might as well join the party).

Great movie :bc:

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

2 of my favorite things, a glass of Buffalo Trace Bourbon & my RAT 1 folder. :bc:

IMG_20161001_204111607.jpg

Git a knife just like that in desert tan, Gift from a friend. I'd like ti change the clip to the other side but I can'r find an Allen?,, Torx that small.

Edited by Sleepr2

• Gold Member
Just now, Sleepr2 said:

Git a knife just like that in desert tan, Gift from a friend. I'd like ti change the clip to the other side but I can'r find an Allen?,, Torx that small.

A smaller torx bit, I think an 8 but I'm not positive.