Check your account email address ×

What are you drinking?

It's been a pretty rough weekend so far. Whooped it up the last 2 nights and have a party today. I don't think I'm gonna drink today. My liver is telling me to fuck off right now...

4 hours ago, Anler said:

It's been a pretty rough weekend so far. Whooped it up the last 2 nights and have a party today. I don't think I'm gonna drink today. My liver is telling me to fuck off right now...

Just iced tea and water for me today. I may have a few drinks after dinner tonight  :bc:

• Platinum Contributing Member

Some High Life's last night but today I'm thinking something a little more island/summer like.....maybe a rum drink of some sort. Any suggestions?

4 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Some High Life's last night but today I'm thinking something a little more island/summer like.....maybe a rum drink of some sort. Any suggestions?

Captain Morgans or Sailor Jerry straight out of the bottle or on the rocks :dunno:

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, ckf said:

Captain Morgans or Sailor Jerry straight out of the bottle or on the rocks :dunno:

Damn....can I add a little pineapple and soda water?

5 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Damn....can I add a little pineapple and soda water?

You could, but why would you want to cover up that great flavor of the rum with something else? It will also put hair on your chest if you drink it straight   :lol:

The wife met the son in law in Que to pick up the grandkids. He picked up two bottles of Trader Vics  Macadamia Nut  liquer  for me as we can't get it here in Ont. It nice to have a little sip now and then of the stuff

• Like 1