Check your account email address ×

Pelosi on impeaching Trump: Not somewhere we should go

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

39 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

If the election was today the Dems would take a majority. I can only imagine what More damage Trump can do in a year.

Hillary would lose just as bad.

I guarandamntee it.

4 hours ago, Mainecat said:

If the election was today the Dems would take a majority. I can only imagine what More damage Trump can do in a year.

lol you are a fucking fool . would this be a wire to wire sweep . what sort of odds do you give them 8o% or 95%

wake the fuck up and pull your head off of Blitzers Cock  you will be lucky to get 2 house seats LUCKY

5 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

he's an embarrassment to the country,  disgusting he was the best choice.  like obama his actions just feed the fire of hate on both sides 

He seems to behave much differently while abroad. 

5 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

I think to win the mid term the Dems will need a scalp that actually ties Trump to something to do with Russia. Short of that I think their own scandals and an improving economy makes it an up hill battle to get a majority in the House or Senate.  Honestly what is the case for giving a majority to Pelosi? 

There isn't any.  Zero.  One phony narrative after another, and the party is still in a power struggle with Clinton, as if she actually has a chance at victory again.  I look forward to their continued and well deserved drubbings at the polls in 2020.  In fact I can't wait until the next salacious nonsense they try and throw at Trump

5 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Just spit out my seltzer after reading that.  wtf   :lol: 

48 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

he's an embarrassment to the country,  disgusting he was the best choice.  like obama his actions just feed the fire of hate on both sides 

You'll get over it.  The only ones fueling the hate are the lefties and the media that they control most of.  

Edited by DriftBusta

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

There isn't any.  Zero.  One phony narrative after another, and the party is still in a power struggle with Clinton, as if she actually has a chance at victory again.  I look forward to their continued and well deserved drubbings at the polls in 2020.  In fact I can't wait until the next salacious nonsense they try and throw at Trump

Just spit out my seltzer after reading that.  wtf   :lol: 

You'll get over it.  The only ones fueling the hate are the lefties and the media that they control most of.  

:bc:

On all of it.

8 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

I know it is tough to watch but have any of you caught one of her weekly press conferences? It turns out Botox does have long term side effects.

If you're talking about Pelosi...i cant stand even listening to 30 secs of her...

5 minutes ago, BEANPOLE DAVE said:

If you're talking about Pelosi...i cant stand even listening to 30 secs of her...

That’s kind of surprising.  You catch me as a guy that likes to laugh.  I kid you not, when I’m scanning around and see her mug...I pause just to see what that idiot is running her face about.  She’s such a fucking idiot.:lol:

Seriously.

10 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

That’s kind of surprising.  You catch me as a guy that likes to laugh.  I kid you not, when I’m scanning around and see her mug...I pause just to see what that idiot is running her face about.  She’s such a fucking idiot.:lol:

Seriously.

I do...but her voice is irritating...our PM is another person i cant listen to either.

53 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

I know it is tough to watch but have any of you caught one of her weekly press conferences? It turns out Botox does have long term side effects.

Yes, she's been a bumbling fool for a long time now and only getting worse.  Its like a bunch of doddering old fools are still wrestling for control at the DNC.  They need some young fresh talent and perspective, and thats not Elizabeth Warren or really anyone they have in the wings.  Where are their moderates, the so called saviors who are going to unite the country?  There aren't any.  This is why I don't give a shit who's panties Trump might be knotting at the moment, he's bringing the country back to a more right center ideology, like most of the middle class is and remains at..    

1 hour ago, BEANPOLE DAVE said:

I do...but her voice is irritating...our PM is another person i cant listen to either.

well the ummm and ahhh was what made Obama such a elegant speaker. hel it gave Chris Mathews a tingle up his leg    

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Yes, she's been a bumbling fool for a long time now and only getting worse.  Its like a bunch of doddering old fools are still wrestling for control at the DNC.  They need some young fresh talent and perspective, and thats not Elizabeth Warren or really anyone they have in the wings.  Where are their moderates, the so called saviors who are going to unite the country?  There aren't any.  This is why I don't give a shit who's panties Trump might be knotting at the moment, he's bringing the country back to a more right center ideology, like most of the middle class is and remains at..    

they are pushing our resident camel jockey pretty hard . god I hope they run Ellison it will be a fucking massacre. he could not keep his pen off of paper for a long time thinking no one could ever figure out his pen name   

8 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

they are pushing our resident camel jockey pretty hard . god I hope they run Ellison it will be a fucking massacre. he could not keep his pen off of paper for a long time thinking no one could ever figure out his pen name   

Yeah, propping up an outspoken liberal muslim in these times after 8 years of Obama, sounds like a winning strategy.  Jesus christ what fucking idiots.

• Gold Member
9 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Until the Dems take back the majority in the house and senate.......then it’s go for the jugular.

At which point, when the republicans do the same, they will be considered assholes. Correct?

You FAGGOT!

9 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

My thoughts exactly, the democrats have been a bunch of old fools with the same ideas since the 90's. 

Edited by racer254