Check your account email address ×

Pelosi on impeaching Trump: Not somewhere we should go

21 hours ago, Highmark said:

:lol:   As soon as dirt comes up on the dems and there is plenty of dirt they back off impeachment.  :lol:  

http://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2017/11/05/nancy-pelosi-impeachment-trump-2018-sotu.cnn/video/playlists/atv-breaking-news/

That's what you got out of someone making a commonsense statement? If so you should seriously consider testing.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

I think to win the mid term the Dems will need a scalp that actually ties Trump to something to do with Russia. Short of that I think their own scandals and an improving economy makes it an up hill battle to get a majority in the House or Senate.  Honestly what is the case for giving a majority to Pelosi? 

I'm not saying it's going to happen, but the case would be that it's a midterm election and typically the majority use lose seats in a mid-term......note that I said typically.

11 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I'm not saying it's going to happen, but the case would be that it's a midterm election and typically the majority use lose seats in a mid-term......note that I said typically.

That doesn't really give a good reason as to why you want Pelosi as majority leader.  Maybe you should start trying to change who that person actually is?

44 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

That's what you got out of someone making a commonsense statement? If so you should seriously consider testing.

Given the Democrats have collectively been acting like a party with zero common sense for well over a year now, threatening impeachment before the guy even took the oath, I'd say his statement was spot on.  Seriously, when is someone going to take Maxine Waters out of the house chambers in a straight jacket?  The woman, along with Pelosi, is a disgrace, yet representative of the Democratic party today.  There are at least another half dozen off the top of my head who probably couldn't find their names in a phone book.

7 hours ago, racer254 said:

That doesn't really give a good reason as to why you want Pelosi as majority leader.  Maybe you should start trying to change who that person actually is?

Where did I ever say I wanted Pelosi as Speaker?? :news: 

6 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Given the Democrats have collectively been acting like a party with zero common sense for well over a year now, threatening impeachment before the guy even took the oath, I'd say his statement was spot on.  Seriously, when is someone going to take Maxine Waters out of the house chambers in a straight jacket?  The woman, along with Pelosi, is a disgrace, yet representative of the Democratic party today.  There are at least another half dozen off the top of my head who probably couldn't find their names in a phone book.

Nancy Pelosi says if the Democrats retake the House of Representatives in 2018, they should focus on unifying the country, not impeaching President Trump, WTF is wrong with her saying that?

Sometimes you just have to slow down and listen to what people are saying, and this time Nancy Pelosi is making a lot of sense. Just because you don't like someone that doesn't make them wrong 100% of the time :bc: 

20 hours ago, BEANPOLE DAVE said:

He seems to behave much differently while abroad. 

higher IQ audience overseas that sort of shit doesn't play into. here in america he gets his taint lapped  when he behaves like a neanderthal.  :snack:  

19 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

There isn't any.  Zero.  One phony narrative after another, and the party is still in a power struggle with Clinton, as if she actually has a chance at victory again.  I look forward to their continued and well deserved drubbings at the polls in 2020.  In fact I can't wait until the next salacious nonsense they try and throw at Trump

Just spit out my seltzer after reading that.  wtf   :lol: 

You'll get over it.  The only ones fueling the hate are the lefties and the media that they control most of.  

:lol:  

17 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

higher IQ audience overseas that sort of shit doesn't play into. here in america he gets his taint lapped  when he behaves like a neanderthal.  :snack:  

:lol: spot on!

3 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

:lol:  

Whats so funny?  We won, not hating anything about that.  If the media and D politicians would start behaving a little more reasonably and winding up their base into a lather, maybe our country could come together.  They won't, and will try and make headlines over shit like how he feeds the goldfish, and you'll continue to offer no solutions.  :news: 

Edited by DriftBusta

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Whats so funny?  We won, not hating anything about that.  If the media and D politicians would start behaving a little more reasonably and winding up their base into a lather, maybe our country could come together.  They won't, and will try and make headlines over shit like how he feeds the goldfish, and you'll continue to offer no solutions. :news: 

The impeachment commercial on cnn is a riot.