Check your account email address ×

Pelosi on impeaching Trump: Not somewhere we should go

• Platinum Contributing Member

:lol:   As soon as dirt comes up on the dems and there is plenty of dirt they back off impeachment.  :lol:  

http://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2017/11/05/nancy-pelosi-impeachment-trump-2018-sotu.cnn/video/playlists/atv-breaking-news/

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, polaris550 said:

This country is tearing apart at the seams. It was just a matter of time. 

It will NEVER be united again, ever. 

You're stupid, shut up.

51 minutes ago, Highmark said:

:lol:   As soon as dirt comes up on the dems and there is plenty of dirt they back off impeachment.  :lol:  

http://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2017/11/05/nancy-pelosi-impeachment-trump-2018-sotu.cnn/video/playlists/atv-breaking-news/

Yeah, I think the Dems are really at a "rat in a corner" scenario.  And the walls are closing in.  I really think they started something that they are now realizing they maybe should not have.  It shows a lack of leadership and self reflection within their party.  Add that with a media clearly holding the Obama "smoke and mirror" techniqes and their arrogance just overwhelmed their ration and reasoning abilities (libtardery at it's core).

I think you said it in another post but there may be some real truth to Brazille coming out like she did to save her own life.  There's some serious finger pointing going on behind those painted glass walls in that house they've built....and some are realizing they aren't safe there anymore.

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah, I think the Dems are really at a "rat in a corner" scenario.  And the walls are closing in.  I really think they started something that they are now realizing they maybe should not have.  It shows a lack of leadership and self reflection within their party.  Add that with a media clearly holding the Obama "smoke and mirror" techniqes and their arrogance just overwhelmed their ration and reasoning abilities (libtardery at it's core).

I think you said it in another post but there may be some real truth to Brazille coming out like she did to save her own life.  There's some serious finger pointing going on behind those painted glass walls in that house they've built....and some are realizing they aren't safe there anymore.

Brazile is a lying piece of shit.   She denied and denied giving the debate questions then had to eat crow when it came out.   For God's sake CNN even fired her.   

Just now, Highmark said:

Brazile is a lying piece of shit.   She denied and denied giving the debate questions then had to eat crow when it came out.   For God's sake CNN even fired her.   

And that's what the left is now saying about her.  "A woman of zero integrity."  Again....just no self reflection at all in that party right now.  I "bust" on them a lot but, fact is, I really believe they are in trouble.  Not just from what others on the outside see, but from inside their own ranks.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

And that's what the left is now saying about her.  "A woman of zero integrity."  Again....just no self reflection at all in that party right now.  I "bust" on them a lot but, fact is, I really believe they are in trouble.  Not just from what others on the outside see, but from inside their own ranks.

America finally stood up to identity politics.   Let's hope and pray it continues.  Identity politics took over the democratic party.   Its basically all Hillary ran on.  At least Bernie had some idea's but even those were American vs. American.  

Edited by Highmark

34 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

The Dems had no idea they would be fighting the current set of battles they have. Hillary was supposed to win in a landslide and then none of this would have ever come to light. This is why Trump is a nessasary evil.

1 minute ago, Carlos Danger said:

The Dems had no idea they would be fighting the current set of battles they have. Hillary was supposed to win in a landslide and then none of this would have ever come to light. This is why Trump is a nessasary evil.

bingo.

8 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Until the Dems take back the majority in the house and senate.......then it’s go for the jugular.

In my best voice from the movie Taken.....Good Luck! 

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

prob have at least one house come 2018 given how bad Trumps been to this point.  not far fetched to see a clean sweep come 2020.  

Again.....Good Luck.    The economy will be humming along at that point so without some major crash in the markets or an indictment of Trump himself it will be tough sledding for the dems even with the traditional mid term swap that often happens in the house.   I don't see the Senate flipping with so many Trump state senators up for re-election that are currently dems.   I would be very careful with the approval rating "polls."   

Edited by Highmark

22 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

prob have at least one house come 2018 given how bad Trumps been to this point.  not far fetched to see a clean sweep come 2020.  

Hes affected you negatively how???

32 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Until the Dems take back the majority in the house and senate.......then it’s go for the jugular.

:lol: have you (or any others) been right about anything here.  ANYTHING????  AT ALL??????  

Go fuck yourself...twat.  :lol:

20 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

I just don't see it.  Dems are fucked short of their loyal base of whiners.  Nothing they have done in their "anti-Trump referendum" has worked worth a shit.  "RUSSIA!" is white noise to voters that arent suffering from TDS.  Mueller will come up empty but attempt a bunch of bullshit charges that the left will spin as "TRUMP!!" but nothing.  It's about the economy...period.  And that my friend...has only just started to roll.  And even on this pace, well...it's gonna show EXACTLY what kind of POS Obama and his administration was.

:bc:

Now, the big question to me is...who is Trump gonna hand this off to in 2020.  My hope?  Rand.  At least right now anyway.

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lol: have you (or any others) been right about anything here.  ANYTHING????  AT ALL??????  

Go fuck yourself...twat.  :lol:

I just don't see it.  Dems are fucked short of their loyal base of whiners.  Nothing they have done in their "anti-Trump referendum" has worked worth a shit.  "RUSSIA!" is white noise to voters that arent suffering from TDS.  Mueller will come up empty but attempt a bunch of bullshit charges that the left will spin as "TRUMP!!" but nothing.  It's about the economy...period.  And that my friend...has only just started to roll.  And even on this pace, well...it's gonna show EXACTLY what kind of POS Obama and his administration was.

:bc:

Now, the big question to me is...who is Trump gonna hand this off to in 2020.  My hope?  Rand.  At least right now anyway.

Hand off? You dont see him running again?

27 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

I think to win the mid term the Dems will need a scalp that actually ties Trump to something to do with Russia. Short of that I think their own scandals and an improving economy makes it an up hill battle to get a majority in the House or Senate.  Honestly what is the case for giving a majority to Pelosi? 

3 minutes ago, BEANPOLE DAVE said:

Hand off? You dont see him running again?

No.  I'm overly impressed with his energy at 70...but I just don't know that he's want to do it again.  And why?  I think he's gonna do all he wanted to in the next four..within reason.  We all know the Dems are gonna sit and stew in thier obstructionism and whine their lives away....along with any chance of winning the big chair back in 2020.

3 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

I think to win the mid term the Dems will need a scalp that actually ties Trump to something to do with Russia. Short of that I think their own scandals and an improving economy makes it an up hill battle to get a majority in the House or Senate.  Honestly what is the case for giving a majority to Pelosi? 

And even if they do drum up some type of far fetched "collusion" case.  From the ones I talk to anyway, they don't care.  Clearly the Dems were shitting in their place of slumber, Russian style.  I think if anything is tried to remove Trump or stain his presidency, it will only empower his supporters even more.  

Man, Clinton and Obama REALLY did a number on their own party.  Whew!   Radioactive!