Check your account email address ×

The DNCs emails werent only hacked, they were edited: report

The DNCs emails werent only hacked, they were edited: report

Source: Salon

. . . 

The first document published by hacker Guccifer 2.0 had been tampered with prior to being published, according to the Associated Press. In addition to not coming from the Democratic National Committee as Guccifer had promised it would be (it instead came from the email inbox of John Podesta, former chairman for the Clinton campaign), the document had the word "CONFIDENTIAL" written on it. Yet a former DNC official has said that the word "confidential" was not on the original document, indicating that Guccifer had airbrushed it in to spice it up for journalists. 

If one document from the Clinton emails was altered, it stands to reason that others may have been as well. After all, releasing tainted leaks would hardly be a new practice for Russian hackers. 

In 2017 researchers at the Citizen Lab group released a study indicating that Russian hackers have a pattern of tampering with documents leaked by its hackers to serve the purposes of its propaganda. 

"This report describes an extensive Russia-linked phishing and disinformation campaign," the authors wrote. "It provides evidence of how documents stolen from a prominent journalist and critic of Russia was tampered with and then 'leaked' to achieve specific propaganda aims. We name this technique 'tainted leaks.'"

Read more: https://www.salon.com/2017/11/03/the-dncs-emails-werent-only-hacked-they-were-edited-report/ 

34 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

I guess you can't believe anything then...

You just have to figure out which version of reality you want to pick.  Once you do that, its easier to pick apart the things that make sense and what is fabricated bullshit.  Democrats have been fabricating way too much bullshit lately.

30 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You just have to figure out which version of reality you want to pick.  Once you do that, its easier to pick apart the things that make sense and what is fabricated bullshit.  Democrats have been fabricating way too much bullshit lately.

Well yeah if you are accused of emailing something or doing something online all you have to say is "my words were edited" and you're innocent. Piece of cake...

• Platinum Contributing Member
25 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Why would your uppers be in my ass you perverted old queen? Have to start calling you MC Spacey.

34 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Check your ass pretzel boy

3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

You voted for a much older guy than me with a huge memory loss....why?

Yeah Trump is the one with mind issues....fuck you are cracked.

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

You voted for a much older guy than me with a huge memory loss....why?

because he was the most trustworthy person running . now this from your story for the flock

Yet a former DNC official has said that the word "confidential" was not on the original document

really . I am pretty sure even you have had to figure out this week if the DNC has a person speeking it is a fucking lie for there sheep to swallow and beg for more .