Check your account email address ×

Friday / Saturday / Sunday post anything thread

SSFB

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Woodtick said:

Looks like mostly fall protection and ark flash gear? Just like mine. All of the Leds is nice,I'm tired of the flash light in my mouth.:bashhead:

Ya the lighted and heated bins are pretty nice on this truck.  Bins don’t get toasty warm but enough to warm up and dry out gear

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

They start chilling at about 4 years?:lmao:

IMG_3330.JPG

Well thats terrible news. I'm ready to cut this little dudes sack off. He humps everything in site. His favorite past time is tossing a fuck at his bed then going to sleep. He is smart as all hell though. I don't want to say he is potty trained and jinx it, but he hasn't had an accident in the house since day 3. Let's us know when its time every couple hours by walking over to the door and sitting down. I am used to retards for dogs. This is nice. 

Sitting out at a streetside cafe in Milan Italy. Wow. What a bad ass city. Fashion in every direction. Beautiful people everywhere. Spent a couple hours in the Leonardo DaVinci museum. What a brilliant mind. One of the people I wish could live for ever. 

Northern Italy is a complete departure from the southern part of the countey. I am really enjoying Europe. Americans could learn a few things from these folks. 

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
57 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Sitting out at a streetside cafe in Milan Italy. Wow. What a bad ass city. Fashion in every direction. Beautiful people everywhere. Spent a couple hours in the Leonardo DaVinci museum. What a brilliant mind. One of the people I wish could live for ever. 

Northern Italy is a complete departure from the southern part of the countey. I am really enjoying Europe. Americans could learn a few things from these folks. 

Lister here Tom....Merica' Love it or Leave it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahaha....glad you are enjoying your trip....I had no idea Italy was so Divergent north and south.

1 hour ago, AKIQPilot said:

Bet you are eating good.:bc:

12 hours ago, Snake said:

22780514_10154795178205836_1037485489542

Beautiful looking sled, Snake. I'm not up on my sleds as of late so I have to ask, what is it exactly? 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, irv said:

Beautiful looking sled, Snake. I'm not up on my sleds as of late so I have to ask, what is it exactly? 

That is a mighty Yamaha Sidewinder....quite a badass buggy.:ylsuper:

11 hours ago, BOHICA said:

Ya the lighted and heated bins are pretty nice on this truck.  Bins don’t get toasty warm but enough to warm up and dry out gear

I need to get a warming box for my battery's.:bc: my gear stays up front. If it gets real bad,I bring it in for the night.