Check your account email address ×

Friday / Saturday / Sunday post anything thread

SSFB

10 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Bare tunnels are for faggots. 

What about Sunday shortshitsheepfuckerforbrains?

@SSFB

I though about painted or even just a moderate wrap for it but I ride it too often. Anyone I know with them painted get beat up bad with boots and anywhere you have a bag. Thats where the linq system wins for sure. 

I get a ton of compliments when I have it polished up, but fuck is it a pain to do all the time. Next year I think I'm going to go with a painted tunnel. 

Edited by Reevester

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Bare tunnels are for faggots. 

What about Sunday shortshitsheepfuckerforbrains?

@SSFB

Weird because I heard you like to ride Vince's bare tunnel........

:quaqmire:

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Reevester said:

I though about painted or even just a moderate wrap for it but I ride it too often. Anyone I know with them painted get beat up bad with boots and anywhere you have a bag. Thats where the linq system wins for sure. 

I get a ton of compliments when I have it polished up, but fuck is it a pain to do all the time. Next year I think I'm going to go with a painted tunnel. 

Just giving you shit bro. :bc:

7 minutes ago, Reevester said:

Looks great the way it is. You ride the sled. These Phaggits hang out at bars stroking each other's tunnels.:popcornchair::lmao:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Reevester said:

Keep it coming all season! Hope we all get a better one. :bc:

Yeah no shit. Maybe that's why I'm so pissy lately, 2 shitty winters in a row and only 4,200 miles on my 3 year old sled.

1 minute ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Yeah no shit. Maybe that's why I'm so pissy lately, 2 shitty winters in a row and only 4,200 miles on my 3 year old sled.

Make those last 800 miles  good ones bro?:popcornchair::lol::bc:

2 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Looks great the way it is. You ride the sled. These Phaggits hang out at bars stroking each other's tunnels.:popcornchair::lmao:

Bish pleeze. I don't drive 500-600 miles to hang out in a bar. I have a 12 pack and a pint of whiskey on my sled at all times. And sometimes a satchel of some killer mang. :bc:

20 minutes ago, Reevester said:

I always hated painted tunnels, loved a well maintained unpainted.   The scratchers beat the hell out of the rails, and the boots mar up the tunnels.  I spent some of yesterday getting my unpainted tunnel polished up.  

Edited by DriftBusta

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Bish pleeze. I don't drive 500-600 miles to hang out in a bar. I have a 12 pack and a pint of whiskey on my sled at all times. And sometimes a satchel of some killer mang. :bc:

I think he has you confused with toomanybenney. 

Doing a couple tweeks to the etec. I just moved the steering post to the forward position like the xrs. Did that yesterday and it wasn't as burdensome of a task as I thought it would be. Except I dropped a bolt from my riser into the abyss and never found it. Nothing can ever go perfect right?

Got the higher seat and I'm going to add a phone charger and a new rack for different bags on the back. Messing with the cables I might be able to put an 8" riser on but it would be tight. Probably 7" for sure. I have a 6" on there now. 

A little maintenance and some clutching and should be winning like a mofo this winter. :bc:

5 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

I think he has you confused with toomanybenney. 

Yeah I was just kidding about the booze too. I don't really drink when I'm riding. Too many people depend on me to be foolish like that. 

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Doing a couple tweeks to the etec. I just moved the steering post to the forward position like the xrs. Did that yesterday and it wasn't as burdensome of a task as I thought it would be. Except I dropped a bolt from my riser into the abyss and never found it. Nothing can ever go perfect right?

Got the higher seat and I'm going to add a phone charger and a new rack for different bags on the back. Messing with the cables I might be able to put an 8" riser on but it would be tight. Probably 7" for sure. I have a 6" on there now. 

A little maintenance and some clutching and should be winning like a mofo this winter. :bc:

I use this and works like a champ. I'm sure most of the tool MFG's have something similar. It is very small and you can bring it into stops. 

IMG_3343.PNG

1 minute ago, Woodtick said:

I use this and works like a champ. I'm sure most of the tool MFG's have something similar. It is very small and you can bring it into stops. 

IMG_3343.PNG

I have like a half dozen of those auxillary batteries. I usually carry on of those too. I'm just putting the cigarette lighter style charger on there. Can use it for all kinds of stuff. 

21 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I always hated painted tunnels, loved a well maintained unpainted.   The scratchers beat the hell out of the rails, and the boots mar up the tunnels.  I spent some of yesterday getting my unpainted tunnel polished up.  

Heading out now to get some never dull. 

Doesn't look pretty but works damn well. Peice of propane gas line split and over the rail with a zip tie. 

20171029_095013.jpg

• Like 1