Check your account email address ×

Friday / Saturday / Sunday post anything thread

SSFB

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, Woodtick said:

I felt bad because I do like the owners. They knew the cop I was with,so calling the cops wouldn't have done much.:lol2: we did leave them a phone # to pay for any damage. They never called. :ashamed:

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

they are nice people 

Well lookie there.....Mr. Wants To Kill All Cops has nothing to say about this one....SMH.

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

fucking thing looks like it has a extra chromosome

farm equpment.jpg

It's a bad ass chassis. I felt the same way until I rode it. It fucking works and it's tough as hell. 

10 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

It's a bad ass chassis. I felt the same way until I rode it. It fucking works and it's tough as hell. 

I'm on my second conventional tunneled AXYS.  Motor, lights, guages, hood panels, handling, toughness, are all really good on these sleds.  Just got done putting some WSP knee pads on my Assault.  Other than the cheesy goopy silicone install, these are gonna be nice as hell.  I ride with my knees on the cowl alot, and these things are like sitting on my couch. :bc: 

Edited by DriftBusta
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

The owners aren't cops. The cops ( off duty) were with me. 

11 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Oh look there... Jimmy snacks got all smarmy bout nuttin...

I understand who the cops were in this situation.....that is  why the owners didn't do anything. Try and follow along.

Just now, Woodtick said:

It doesn't sound like you want to do blow off of fat bitches tits with us this winter?:crazy:

I'll do the fat broads but no blow for me....probably cause me to vapor lock.:bomb:

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

I'll do the fat broads but no blow for me....probably cause me to vapor lock.:bomb:

last time I did that shit it became apparent real quick why I quit . I am looking at the clock knowing I can only get 400 out of the atm and thinking I better get to the bank if this is how the weekend is going to go . and I think I was 40. l0l

28 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

last time I did that shit it became apparent real quick why I quit . I am looking at the clock knowing I can only get 400 out of the atm and thinking I better get to the bank if this is how the weekend is going to go . and I think I was 40. l0l

Believe it or not I have never done it but my a lot of my friends did and to watch them flipping out and how getting more blow controlled things made me really say fuck that.

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Believe it or not I have never done it but my a lot of my friends did and to watch them flipping out and how getting more blow controlled things made me really say fuck that.

I've never done it either. I've never had the urge to try it.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

It's been a long time for me, I can't imagine doing that shit now. I'd have a fucking heart attack. 

That shit was everywhere where I grew up. I moved away to get away from it and had to move away again after that. 5 guys that I used to run with have committed suicide over that shit since high school. The most recent was about 6-7 years ago. I am a staunch opponent of that shit. And yeah some of the guys I USED to run with are still doing it. That stuff is bad news. 

I haven’t carved a pumpkin in 12 years, since I first moved the country. I had 2 kids cross the road that year and they were the only ones to ever do it. Well, we now have a 1 yr old and 4 yr old next door so I carved 3 pumpkins last night. I lit them with some LED pool lights and ran them off a 12v transformer.

6ABF6B2A-9C73-44C2-8117-41A134061E95.thumb.jpeg.d3abd0484cfd01cfab9c5b43cfa6e782.jpeg

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Dieselgeek said:

Already have one: Hwy 36 and Rice street. 

This one is coming to St. Cloud.  I guess I did know there are some in the Cities.  

Their breakfast offerings look tasty.  

Edited by racinfarmer

1 hour ago, ckf said:

We never had a trick or treater in NH, and we hven't had one here in VT in the 4 years we have been here.

You may want to take this time to look in the mirror? Is it possible that you creep the shit out of the community?  Poor kids are probably scared to death, to step foot on your property???:whistle::lol2::nuts2::read::snack::lmao::lol:

5 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

You may want to take this time to look in the mirror? Is it possible that you creep the shit out of the community?  Poor kids are probably scared to death, to step foot on your property???:whistle::lol2::nuts2::read::snack::lmao::lol:

Probably worried about getting hit by a falling drone.... :lol:

• Haha 1