Check your account email address ×

Friday / Saturday / Sunday post anything thread

SSFB

15 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

I have plenty of room. Plenty of  untouched logging roads up there.:whistle:

Ok cool, I'll bring an adequate supply of some Peruvian plutonium to get everybody up and ready to go in the morning after hard partying at night. :bc:

3 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Ok cool, I'll bring an adequate supply of some Peruvian plutonium to get everybody up and ready to go in the morning after hard partying at night. :bc:

Plenty of back roads between my place and Tomanyben. Don't need to worry about DUI's:bc:

Just now, Woodtick said:

Plenty of back roads between my place and Tomanyben. Don't need to worry about DUI's:bc:

Perfect! And those roads should be wide enough for Ben to avoid inanimate objects... Get liquored up at the mosquito, couple bumps of Peruvian and tape the throttle!!!111

4 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Perfect! And those roads should be wide enough for Ben to avoid inanimate objects... Get liquored up at the mosquito, couple bumps of Peruvian and tape the throttle!!!111

To many Pigs by the Bug bar. Ben and I like to tie one on at the Rousseau. Best bar in the Yoop.

5 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

I fucking love getting booz slammed to the max and trail riding in the UP .....the cops dont fuck with me even at trailside stops because I dont have some faggot ricky racer skidoo and abackpack on !!!!!!!!!11111

1 minute ago, Woodtick said:

To many Pigs by the Bug bar. Ben and I like to tie one on at the Rousseau. Best bar in the Yoop.

fat girls serving me cheap beer and cocktails......crooked floors and urinals that dont flush.......you literally have to drag me out of there kicking and screaming to get me back on my sled 111!

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

fat girls serving me cheap beer and cocktails......crooked floors and urinals that dont flush.......you literally have to drag me out of there kicking and screaming to get me back on my sled 111!

I actually got kicked out of there two hunting seasons ago. Apparently I beached my H3 on their septic?  True story!!!!!......!!!:lol::lol2:

1 minute ago, Woodtick said:

I actually got kicked out of there two hunting seasons ago. Apparently I beached my H3 on their septic?  True story!!!!!......!!!:lol::lol2:

holy shit you must have been trying hard to get it up there :lol: 

holy shit you must have been trying hard to get it up there :lol: 

I felt bad because I do like the owners. They knew the cop I was with,so calling the cops wouldn't have done much.:lol2: we did leave them a phone # to pay for any damage. They never called. :ashamed:

2 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

I felt bad because I do like the owners. They knew the cop I was with,so calling the cops wouldn't have done much.:lol2: we did leave them a phone # to pay for any damage. They never called. :ashamed:

they are nice people 

26 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Fuck an A! I don't care where we get shit faced as long as we get ShItFaCeD!!!!111

26 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I love doing lines off of fat girls titties! Then getting on the etec and taping the throttle to the bar!!!111 go to the next stop and do it again. Keep doing that until we run out of blow or fat girls!!!!111

2 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

$160 and this piece of sketchy 90's carbon Trek goodness could be mine.  Would be a good booze cruiser.

00P0P_lkrx4SXvFN3_1200x900.jpg

my good god is that fucking gay 

No shit right? May as well where a t-shirt that says fuck me in the ass and cum in my mouth. Twice!

Just now, racinfarmer said:

What it wrong with having something to ride from bar to bar on a nice summer weekend?

Just point that seat at like a 75* angle so it will stay inserted and you're good day to go.... And put Arctic cat stickers on it. I don't want to be associated with your faggot ass...

2 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Just point that seat at like a 75* angle so it will stay inserted and you're good day to go.... And put Arctic cat stickers on it. I don't want to be associated with your faggot ass...

:lol: poor raginflamer 

3 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Those are Polaris and Skee-Dew colours there.

Should get some rainbow Polaris decals printed up.

Polaris is making some pretty manly sleds these days. Stick with green.