Check your account email address ×

Damn

Snake

• Platinum Contributing Member

Spot on Slinger.  Look at all the fake Patriots eat this Shit up and how soon they forget about their hypocrisy with the Kahn Fa,ily, Sheehan, and even McCain.  The despicable fucks are the hypocrites like Snake - Woolie is almost too delusional to be a hypocrite - and Smails is one confused POS. :lol:  

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Spot on Slinger.  Look at all the fake Patriots eat this Shit up and how soon they forget about their hypocrisy with the Kahn Fa,ily, Sheehan, and even McCain.  The despicable fucks are the hypocrites like Snake - Woolie is almost too delusional to be a hypocrite - and Smails is one confused POS. :lol:  

nothing new. I've been reading their double standards, fake patriotism, hypocrisy, and fake outrages for about 12 years.

like I said, imagine if Obama had made all these same comments, irritated some gold star families, and then instead of taking the high road, maybe even offering an explanation and clearing things up, he sends out one of his guard dogs, like the pussy trump did.

Edited by Snoslinger

18 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

like I said, imagine if Obama had made all these same comments, irritated some gold star families, and then instead of taking the high road, maybe even offering an explanation and clearing things up, he sends out one of his guard dogs, like the pussy he is.

Dump is mentally unstable and the Clown Posse defends the shit show and hypocrisy.  

Edited by SnowRider

This is an excellent read: The complete transcript of yesterdays press conference.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/19/us/politics/statement-kelly-gold-star.html

For what it's worth which not such to some members here. After reading this Kelly I feel did this of his free will. My opinion of the man went up 1000%.

2 minutes ago, T1R9sledder said:

This is an excellent read: The complete transcript of yesterdays press conference.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/19/us/politics/statement-kelly-gold-star.html

For what it's worth which not such to some members here. After reading this Kelly I feel did this of his free will. My opinion of the man went up 1000%.

we are all shocked bob, shocked that you agree :lol:

The military and our country as a whole are very appreciative of these soldiers and their sacrifice. I think they could serve and respect these soldiers best by not sending them over to fight in merit-less battles that are not in defense of our country.  

12 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Dump is mamtslly unstable and the Clown Posse defends the shit show and hypocrisy.  

Right, you type the same damn shit 40 times a day...Dump Dump Dump....and you're mentally stable and the POTUS isn't.  Rrrrrright.

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

if snakey and wolfie came out and said they think Kelly should have just stayed out of this?

t1r9sledder: "I completely agree"

:lol:

The point is that pink hatted cunt started this dipshit.  Like Kelly correctly pointed out.  Some things are sacred and need to remain that way.  To twist the presidents words during a difficult time, and probably the hardest thing any president has to do, well its despicable.  But as usual that main salient point whizzes right over your pointy head.

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

if snakey and wolfie came out and said they think Kelly should have just stayed out of this?

t1r9sledder: "I completely agree"

:lol:

Wrong again......you seem to be on a roll. Keep up the good work.....

That cunt called herself a rock-star now.  Wanting a little fame over a soldiers sacrifice.   Fucking disgusting.   

Just now, DriftBusta said:

The point is that pink hatted cunt started this dipshit.  Like Kelly correctly pointed out.  Some things are sacred and need to remain that way.  To twist the presidents words during a difficult time, and probably the hardest thing any president has to do, well its despicable.  But as usual that main salient point whizzes right over your pointy head.

if she was just some joe blow off the street I would agree. she was not, however. she is a family friend, knew the soldier, she was with the family when the call came in while they were driving, and the family had the same thoughts she did. this all could have been cleared up very professionally and elegantly with some simple statements from trump, if he were a man. but we all know he is not. he is a hot headed, mother fucking coward who has absolutely no business running this country.

40 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

why do you want to "go there"? do you think your "achievements" are greater than mine?

I think a walking zero like you have no place to criticize a man of his caliber.

Stick to Trump. You won't look so stupid.

2 minutes ago, Snake said:

I think a walking zero like you have no place to criticize a man of his caliber.

Stick to Trump. You won't look so stupid.

well I think a walking -50 like yourself has no place criticizing a lot of things. kelly is now definitely a part of trump, yesterday proved that.

57 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

54 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

nothing new. I've been reading their double standards, fake patriotism, hypocrisy, and fake outrages for about 12 years.

15AD313A-6447-434D-A775-860BF8AD9377.gif.a954ef1b55719e81aa3a25a1bb9a2d5f.gif

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

if she was just some joe blow off the street I would agree. she was not, however. she is a family friend, knew the soldier, she was with the family when the call came in while they were driving, and the family had the same thoughts she did. this all could have been cleared up very professionally and elegantly with some simple statements from trump, if he were a man. but we all know he is not. he is a hot headed, mother fucking coward who has absolutely no business running this country.

I didnt think you could lower the bar any lower...i was wrong.

1 minute ago, BEANPOLE DAVE said:

I didnt think you could lower the bar any lower...i was wrong.

He sounds angry as well despite his claim that this is all fun for him. What a menstural cunt Slinger really is...SMH.

• Like 1