Check your account email address ×

Damn

Snake

3 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Did I really....sorry but if my wife called someone a lying cunt I would say the same thing to her so settle down you emotional half man.:thumb:

quit trying to turn this around. what i call my wife is my business, what you call yours in your business. where you cross the line is when you call my wife something. i cant fucking believe that needs explained.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Snoslinger said:

quit trying to turn this around. what i call my wife is my business, what you call yours in your business. where you cross the line is when you call my wife something. i cant fucking believe that needs explained.

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

furthermore, i mentioned that not as some sort of "approval" for me to say it. christ are you fucking dumb these days. 

Sure you did.....Hell my wife calls her that you said....like that makes it cool. No line crossed on my part so zip it.

6 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

you called my wife an unclassy broad you fucking pig. 

No he didn't dude.  You drug your wife into this mess of yours.

You wanna start acting like SeRena???????  STOP IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just now, Zambroski said:

No he didn't dude.  You drug your wife into this mess of yours.

You wanna start acting like SeRena???????  STOP IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Exactly.:thumb:

Just now, Snoslinger said:

you have no clue about this shit either. 

You are seriously slipping.  I can understand why....but I hate to see you go down like this.  The emotion librul inside you has taken over.  Slow your roll, baby!

24 minutes ago, Snake said:

My wife uses cunt very sparingly, but then again she has killed people. :lol:

well according to smails she no class either and neither do you, for bringing her into the discussion. amiright smails? 

Edited by Snoslinger

54 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Classy broad.

52 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Going where....you just said your wife calls Sarah Sanders a lying cunt....I can't comment on that?

It's borderline but nonetheless you really should not.

8 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

well according to smails she no class either and neither do you, for bringing her into the discussion. amiright smails? 

I would bet that if I made that comment to Snake he would laugh and make a smartass comment in return and not go off the rails and accuse me of calling his wife a classless pig. Good god Slinger get a fucking grip.

3 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

I would bet that if I made that comment to Snake he would laugh and make a smartass comment in return and not go off the rails and accuse me of calling his wife a classless pig. Good god Slinger get a fucking grip.

i doubt it, especially if it was a lib. just forget this, i now know you're a piece of shit. no use discussing it any more.

23 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

so, has anything changed s pump? family friend, mentor to the soldier, with the family during call, representing the families thoughts? :dunno:

I hadnt heard that part, Ill admit. 

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

i doubt it, especially if it was a lib. just forget this, i now know you're a piece of shit. no use discussing it any more.

Yes Slinger everything is predicated on political party afilliation.....I had an inkling but never knew the extent of your emotional lack of manhood...SBYL.

I'm going to say something here and it's not an apology...I would never call someone's wife a classless pig and when I said "classy broad" in response to Slinger  I honestly had no idea he would take it the way he did or think I meant it in that way as I throw that term around quite regularly. Also I did not bring his wife into the discussion...he did....so he bears some responsibility in all of this.

• Like 1

Holy fuck what triggered slinger this morning. The fucking moron drags his wife into this thread then goes ballistic when Smails calls her classy. 

@SnoslingerYou brought this one on yourself dude. Don't want your wife talked about then don't drag her into a thread making claims that she calls other women cunts. 

Slinger must really be having fun today. 

• Haha 1

Why are wives UNTOUCHABLE here?  If you can call someone a very bad name, then why can't someone comment on your wife??????

This rule should be removed. Verbal attack, is verbal attack. 

Remove the wife protection rule!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 minute ago, polaris550 said:

Why are wives UNTOUCHABLE here?  If you can call someone a very bad name, then why can't someone comment on your wife??????

This rule should be removed. Verbal attack, is verbal attack. 

Remove the wife protection rule!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is no rule really some faggot made an account called Mrs. Momo not sure on this FS 2.0 but on the old site and everyone just  were typical asshole selves about that but when you have mods like Sheepshittrollingfuckforbrains everything is arbitrary up to his stupid dumb uninformed opinion if it's a actual rule or not. :guzzle: 

1 hour ago, Momorider said:

There is no rule really some faggot made an account called Mrs. Momo not sure on this FS 2.0 but on the old site and everyone just  were typical asshole selves about that but when you have mods like Sheepshittrollingfuckforbrains everything is arbitrary up to his stupid dumb uninformed opinion if it's a actual rule or not. :guzzle: 

They have TWo rules here. 

1. No talk about family/wives

2. No public mention of members workplace, phone numbers, etc.