Check your account email address ×

Damn

Snake

creepr, can you fucking read?

"For one, Mikelionis is counting several bills that would have exempted funding for veterans’ benefits from government shutdowns or threatened shutdowns — which were all perpetrated by Republicans. Those bills would not have been necessary if Republican lawmakers had not refused to fund the government on schedule.
Also on the list are several iterations of Republican “VA whistleblower” bills that would have completely eliminated civil service protections, and a bill that would have allowed veterans deemed mentally incompetent to buy firearms.
By contrast, Mikelionis overlooks all the bills to actually help veterans that Wilson supported. She voted for the bill to reform the VA at the height of the waiting list scandal. She also cosponsored dozens of bills from both parties to improve veterans’ health care, pensions, housing, employment, and education.
Among the bills she cosponsored were the Voices for Veterans Act, the Reducing Barriers for Veterans Education Act, the Disabled Veterans Tax Termination Act, the Help Hire our Heroes Act, the GI Education Benefit Fairness Act, the Veterans Mental Health Accessibility Act, the Shelter Our Servicemembers Act, the Veterans Pension Protections Act, and the Military Family Leave Act.

The idea that attacking Wilson on her legislative support for veterans would in any way exuse Trump’s behavior to military families is ridiculous. But Fox News could not even do its homework on Wilson’s record while attempting to make that case.
"

6 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

if she was just some joe blow off the street I would agree. she was not, however. she is a family friend, knew the soldier, she was with the family when the call came in while they were driving, and the family had the same thoughts she did. this all could have been cleared up very professionally and elegantly with some simple statements from trump, if he were a man. but we all know he is not. he is a hot headed, mother fucking coward who has absolutely no business running this country.

Have you heard the recording of this call? What do you think is so offensive about the conversation?

Just now, Snoslinger said:

creepr, can you fucking read?

"For one, Mikelionis is counting several bills that would have exempted funding for veterans’ benefits from government shutdowns or threatened shutdowns — which were all perpetrated by Republicans. Those bills would not have been necessary if Republican lawmakers had not refused to fund the government on schedule.
Also on the list are several iterations of Republican “VA whistleblower” bills that would have completely eliminated civil service protections, and a bill that would have allowed veterans deemed mentally incompetent to buy firearms.
By contrast, Mikelionis overlooks all the bills to actually help veterans that Wilson supported. She voted for the bill to reform the VA at the height of the waiting list scandal. She also cosponsored dozens of bills from both parties to improve veterans’ health care, pensions, housing, employment, and education.
Among the bills she cosponsored were the Voices for Veterans Act, the Reducing Barriers for Veterans Education Act, the Disabled Veterans Tax Termination Act, the Help Hire our Heroes Act, the GI Education Benefit Fairness Act, the Veterans Mental Health Accessibility Act, the Shelter Our Servicemembers Act, the Veterans Pension Protections Act, and the Military Family Leave Act.

Share blue?    :lol:

1 minute ago, Carlos Danger said:

Have you heard the recording of this call? What do you think is so offensive about the conversation?

It makes no difference to the hypocrite, all that matters is smearing trump 

and defending liberal  corruption no matter what 

Edited by Sleepr2

2 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

why don't you just save yourself some typing bob? if I really want your opinion on things I have several other forum member's posts I can read :news:

My word aren't you over sensitive bitch.. your pms bad today?

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Huffpo told him that it was bad .  So it's bad .  :bc:

Yep and then  that other dopey Corky fuckhead swoops in and tells him how great he is and that is that.

1 hour ago, Biggie Smails said:

I don't think Cuntsling is having fun anymore....the poor baby. :lol:

Honestly, I don't either.  I was somewhat questioning his claim that he was just "having fun" in here with all his "anti-R/Trump" white noize he creates all day in here anyway.  But, I kinda hoped he was just poking sticks in eyes and laughing.  I mean let's face it...SeRena, MC and Rev are in full-on retard suicide watch with all this (I hope they hurry to the end too).  But Sliinger?  I always kinda liked the cut of his crazy, inspector Clouseau-ish jib.  :dunno:

Oh well, Trump Derangment Disorder is strong on his side of the fence.  Like AIDS for the brain!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

go fuck yourself you brain dead, redneck,  imbecile.

what's it like to be played like this? especially you, mr military man snakey? how do you like the fact that a chicken shit (your own words if I'm not mistaken) and his little sidekick plays you like a cheap fucking fiddle?

says the dumb fuck that just swallowed spoons of bullshit. how ironic :lol:

5 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

then you ought to try using it. you fuck heads ought to be ashamed of yourselves taking trump/Kelly bait once again.

5 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

I'd be willing to bet this woman has done more, offers more for vets than many of the rw mouthpieces criticizing her. :news:

but hey, you found were directed to a few "nay" votes somewhere :handjob:

Shareblue, formerly known as Blue Nation Review, is an American left-wing[1][2] news website owned by the journalist and political activist David Brock. The website is headed by former Clinton staffer Peter Daou.[1] Shareblue is within a consortium of political groups in Democratic strategist David Brock’s network that will raise a roughly $40 million budget to oppose President Donald Trump's policies.[3][4]

David Brock has described the website as alternative and independent, saying that Blue Nation Review would produce daily content including investigative reports and video.[6][8] Later, he said that the main goal of the website was to get presidential candidate Hillary Clinton elected.[1] During the 2016 U.S. presidential election, Shareblue's "bread-and-butter content" was "exposing what it considers to be news coverage stacked against" Clinton; the group's major message was "that a shameful false equivalence was causing the media to soft-pedal Mr. Trump's many transgressions and overplay the few it could find on Mrs. Clinton."[1]

You have the audacity to speak 'spoon fed' and in the same thread you reference a post from a ultra left site like Shareblue?

I always know when you are trying to pull a fast one.... you don't ever link it. :lol:

3 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

just fed up with fake patriots, double standard assholes, and pussies with no backbones :news:

Living in a glass  house must suck for you.....maybe you should take a break for awhile before you have a breakdown. You're taking yourself way to seriously. 

12 hours ago, Snake said:

Shareblue, formerly known as Blue Nation Review, is an American left-wing[1][2] news website owned by the journalist and political activist David Brock. The website is headed by former Clinton staffer Peter Daou.[1] Shareblue is within a consortium of political groups in Democratic strategist David Brock’s network that will raise a roughly $40 million budget to oppose President Donald Trump's policies.[3][4]

David Brock has described the website as alternative and independent, saying that Blue Nation Review would produce daily content including investigative reports and video.[6][8] Later, he said that the main goal of the website was to get presidential candidate Hillary Clinton elected.[1] During the 2016 U.S. presidential election, Shareblue's "bread-and-butter content" was "exposing what it considers to be news coverage stacked against" Clinton; the group's major message was "that a shameful false equivalence was causing the media to soft-pedal Mr. Trump's many transgressions and overplay the few it could find on Mrs. Clinton."[1]

You have the audacity to speak 'spoon fed' and in the same thread you reference a post from a ultra left site like Shareblue?

I always know when you are trying to pull a fast one.... you don't ever link it. :lol:

hey dumb fuck, it was taken out of one of the links i had provided in the previous post. i did that so you could read it easily, because i knew you wouldn't check the link. i was right, obviously. regarding shareblue, never even heard of them, if they said the sky was blue would you have problems believing it? if you have a problem believing the details in that link, prove them wrong? :dunno: but you wont, you'll pull the usual "you prove them right" BS and then laugh off any other links i provide. so fuck it, just keep enjoying those shit sandwiches fox news, tonwhall, redstate, breitbart throws at you.

Edited by Snoslinger

7 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

hey dumb fuck, it was taken out of one of the links i had provided in the previous post. i did that so you could read it easily, because i knew you wouldn't check the link. i was right, obviously. regarding shareblue, never even heard of them, if they said the sky was blue would you have problems believing it? if you have a problem believing the details in that link, prove them wrong? :dunno: but you want, you'll pull the usual "you prove them right" BS and then laugh off any other links i provide. so fuck it, just keep enjoying those shit sandwiches fox news, tonwhall, redstate, breitbart throws at you.

I laugh at your links because they link to the echo chamber you say doesn't exist.

You frame your whole piss poor argument on a David Brock lacky on a site as credible as DU. I'll argue with you all you want, but rise to your own bar.

And wrapping that whole speech in the classic Snot condescension and elitism can't help but cause a chuckle.

3 minutes ago, Snake said:

I laugh at your links because they link to the echo chamber you say doesn't exist.

You frame your whole piss poor argument on a David Brock lacky on a site as credible as DU. I'll argue with you all you want, but rise to your own bar.

And wrapping that whole speech in the classic Snot condescension and elitism can't help but cause a chuckle.

"piss poor argument" :lol:

face it, you stepped in a pile of shit, just like your hero, kelly. but rather than redeem yourselves, show some dignity, you all just keep digging, and digging, and digging. you really should invest in some backhoes. trump could probably sell you some of his, 5 times their worth, and you'll love them. there the best backhoes ever. 

Just now, Snoslinger said:

"piss poor argument" :lol:

face it, you stepped in a pile of shit, just like your hero, kelly. but rather than redeem yourselves, show some dignity, you all just keep digging, and digging, and digging. you really should invest in some backhoes. trump could probably sell you some of his, 5 times their worth, and you'll love them. there the best backhoes ever. 

Kelley didn't step in anything you dolt....since you want to rip on Trump for his treatment of gold star families maybe take your own advice and STFU about Kelley considering he is a gold star father.

3 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Kelley didn't step in anything you dolt....since you want to rip on Trump for his treatment of gold star families maybe take your own advice and STFU about Kelley considering he is a gold star father.

oh yes he did. trump pulled him right into it. kelly is a failure on this mission. instead of correcting the ship like everyone had hoped, he decided to help trump continue crashing it. kelly opened himself up this ridicule by acting like a baby and lying. now fuck off, cunt huckabee. 

6 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

oh yes he did. trump pulled him right into it. kelly is a failure on this mission. instead of correcting the ship like everyone had hoped, he decided to help trump continue crashing it. kelly opened himself up this ridicule by acting like a baby and lying. now fuck off, cunt huckabee. 

Wow...some serious anger directed at women here....do you like to smack them around as well White Ike Turner?

Edited by Biggie Smails