Check your account email address ×

Damn

Snake

10 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

oh yes he did. trump pulled him right into it. kelly is a failure on this mission. instead of correcting the ship like everyone had hoped, he decided to help trump continue crashing it. kelly opened himself up this ridicule by acting like a baby and lying. now fuck off, cunt huckabee. 

FMHTMKQGLU0HXBV.RECT2100.jpg

6 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Wow...some serious anger directed at women here....do you like to smack them around as well White Ike Turner?

says the trump voter. i thought we had agreed that is one of many things you can no longer gripe about? 

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

says the trump voter. i thought we had agreed that is one of many things you can no longer gripe about? 

Using your logic you should STFU about lies, hypocrisy, tax dodging, etc.....

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Lets just say I'm OK with hitting women which I'm clearly not and not sure where you came up this but are you admitting that you are OK with it? 

10 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Lets just say I'm OK with hitting women which I'm clearly not and not sure where you came up this but are you admitting that you are OK with it? 

for christ's sake, no i am not ok with hitting women. why the fuck would you even ask? i will, however, call a lying cunt, a lying cunt. hell my wife calls her the same thing :lol:

for christ's sake, no i am not ok with hitting women. why the fuck would you even ask? i will, however, call a lying cunt, a lying cunt. hell my wife calls her the same thing :lol:

Classy broad.

seriously? you essentially called her a classless broad.

What do you call someone who uses those words just because of their politics? :dunno: 

Seems a bit off the rails to me...

3 minutes ago, Edmo said:

What do you call someone who uses those words just because of their politics? :dunno: 

Seems a bit off the rails to me...

there was a rule here that family members are "off limits", which most people abide by. it doesn't matter what they said, what i said, etc etc etc. smails clearly crossed that line. i'll wait for an apology...

22 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

there was a rule here that family members are "off limits", which most people abide by. it doesn't matter what they said, what i said, etc etc etc. smails clearly crossed that line. i'll wait for an apology...

smails?

20 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

You brought her into it said that she calls other women lying cunts.....and I'm supposed to apologize...GFY.

• Like 1

Typical Clown Posse logic.....so fucking illogical it's pathetic.  Jimmy - STFU while you're still behind.  The crew defending you is a total joke......just like you. :lmao: 

1 minute ago, Biggie Smails said:

You brought her into it said that she calls other women lying cunts.....and I'm supposed to apologize...GFY.

My wife uses cunt very sparingly, but then again she has killed people. :lol:

Just now, SnowRider said:

Typical Clown Posse logic.....so fucking illogical it's pathetic.  Jimmy - STFU while you're still behind.  The crew defending you is a total joke......just like you. :lmao: 

Can you get another liberal in this thread? We need him to help you carry out the stretcher Snot is on.

Just now, Snake said:

My wife uses cunt very sparingly, but then again she has killed people. :lol:

Slinger says his wife is a conservative and I highly doubt she even called Sanders that but he is such a spineless hack he uses her to make a point.

3 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

deeper, and deeper, and deeper you go. i thought you had some class but man was i wrong. you have no fucking business saying a god damn thing about my wife. you're fucking lucky you live in MI and not here in NY, as i'd be making a nice drive to see some of your blood mixed in with the fall foliage. now go laugh it up with some of your loser friends, you know, the ones you PMd me about. fucking loser.

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

deeper, and deeper, and deeper you go. i thought you had some class but man was i wrong. you have no fucking business saying a god damn thing about my wife. you're fucking lucky you live in MI and not here in NY, as i'd be making a nice drive to see some of your blood mixed in with the fall foliage. now go laugh it up with some of your loser friends, you know, the ones you PMd me about. fucking loser.

What a joke you are...it's ok for me to call Sarah Sanders a cunt because my wife said it too! Good god grow up you half a sissy. :lol:

BTW save the threats you moron...it's juvenile even for you.

Edited by Biggie Smails

6 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

What a joke you are...it's ok for me to call Sarah Sanders a cunt because my wife said it too! Good god grow up you half a sissy. :lol:

BTW save the threats you moron...it's juvenile even for you.

you called my wife an unclassy broad you fucking pig. 

Just now, Snoslinger said:

you called my wife an unclassy broad you fucking pig. 

Did I really....sorry but if my wife called someone a lying cunt I would say the same thing to her so settle down you emotional half man.:thumb: