Check your account email address ×

Damn

Snake

8 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

put your double standards into a box, tape it shut, throw a UPS sticker on it, and shove it up your ass.

Kelley pulls people like you from his stool.

You have done nothing of consequence in your life.

• Platinum Contributing Member
16 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

if this guy had the balls you dream of snake he would have told trump to pound sand months ago. you said yourself trump is a loud mouth chicken shit yet here's kelly going to bat for the douchebag.

If he had balls....really?

Edited by Biggie Smails

50 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

if this guy had the balls you dream of snake he would have told trump to pound sand months ago. you said yourself trump is a loud mouth chicken shit yet here's kelly going to bat for the douchebag.

such a ass chapped little cunt you are 

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

I was wrong.

You don't even rank up to corn in his stool.

(He has no balls because he disagrees with me!)

Edited by Snake

• Platinum Contributing Member

General Kelley not only has skin in the game because he lost men under his command that were carrying out his orders but he lost his own  flesh and blood...for people like Slinger to suggest that he is a sell out, a kiss ass and has no balls is fucking pathetic by any measure.

Edited by Biggie Smails
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

General Kelley not only has skin in the game because he lost men under his command that were carrying out his orders but he lost his own  flesh and blood...for people like Slinger to suggest that he is a sell out, a kiss ass and has no balls is fucking pathetic by any measure.

Another phony narrative was exposed and slinger is lashing out with the insults of Kelly. So childish and predictable. :flush: 

9 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

If he had balls....really?

i didn't say he doesn't have balls you idiot. I said he doesn't have the balls snake dreams of.

24 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

dude just stfu and put your toy soldiers away. he has every right in the world to voice his opinion on what happened to his son and/or his family. had he just stfu about this situation, or condemned both sides (as trump isn't completely blameless in all this) he'd have my respect again. but no, like the guard dog that he is, he comes out guns a blazing just like the hot headed asshole he works for.

one other thing, why is it you clowns can blast the military or theor families (McCain, the Kahn family, Cindy Sheehan) and numerous others but the minute a lefty does it, you all mess your panties? man there is nothing better at getting some rww testerone flowing than a military general cutting up a black, female congresswoman is there?

so once again, shove your double standards up your asses :bc:

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

a trump kiss ass. who'd have thunk? 

not one word condemning the idiot-in-chief for bringing his situation into the public eye which he didn't want. not one word about trump opening this can of worms. accuses the congresswoman of "listening in" to the conversation? well no shit, she was with the family in the car. the parents of the soldier had the same thoughts as the congresswoman, so she wasn't making this shit up. 

i didn't know what to think of kelly tbh, until today. 

10 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

You really are a piece of fucking work.  You spend all day in this forum, picking fights and ignoring reality.  Anyone ever punch you in the mouth?  I'm guessing if you behaved this way in person, the answer is yes, multiple times.  I know its a worn out cliche, but you really need to get a life.

37 minutes ago, Snake said:

I was wrong.

You don't even rank up to corn in his stool.

(He has no balls because he disagrees with me!)

I said the balls you dream of. that doesn't mean he has no balls. I'm not going to sit here and discuss ball sizes. it might get yours off, but not mine.

Just now, DriftBusta said:

You really are a piece of fucking work.  You spend all day in this forum, picking fights and ignoring reality.  Anyone ever punch you in the mouth?  I'm guessing if you behaved this way in person, the answer is yes, multiple times.  I know its a worn out cliche, but you really need to get a life.

It's why he thinks so low of Kelly.... the man actually accomplished something in his life.

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

get a mirror douchebag.

Just now, Snoslinger said:

get a mirror douchebag.

I spend an hour or so in the morning, and an hour or so in the evening if I have a computer open at all.  You?  All day.  Starting threads, picking arguments, playing dipshit vs. Goliath.  You have 4x the posts I do.  So yes, ignoring reality.  You and Mainecat have become completely pathetic imbeciles.

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

i didn't say he doesn't have balls you idiot. I said he doesn't have the balls snake dreams of.

dude just stfu and put your toy soldiers away. he has every right in the world to voice his opinion on what happened to his son and/or his family. had he just stfu about this situation, or condemned both sides (as trump isn't completely blameless in all this) he'd have my respect again. but no, like the guard dog that he is, he comes out guns a blazing just like the hot headed asshole he works for.

one other thing, why is it you clowns can blast the military or theor families (McCain, the Kahn family, Cindy Sheehan) and numerous others but the minute a lefty does it, you all mess your panties? man there is nothing better at getting some rww testerone flowing than a military general cutting up a black, female congresswoman is there?

so once again, shove your double standards up your asses :bc:

Slinger has the hots for her.Image result for rep wilson YEEE-HAA Ride-um COWBOY!!!