Check your account email address ×

Damn

Snake

7 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

15AD313A-6447-434D-A775-860BF8AD9377.gif.a954ef1b55719e81aa3a25a1bb9a2d5f.gif

:lol:

1 minute ago, BEANPOLE DAVE said:

I didnt think you could lower the bar any lower...i was wrong.

Honeslty, I don't thing we've begun to see the lowest standards yet.  LOSING THIER MINDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

35 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

if she was just some joe blow off the street I would agree. she was not, however. she is a family friend, knew the soldier, she was with the family when the call came in while they were driving, and the family had the same thoughts she did. this all could have been cleared up very professionally and elegantly with some simple statements from trump, if he were a man. but we all know he is not. he is a hot headed, mother fucking coward who has absolutely no business running this country.

Few questions: Where did you get the information that she was a family friend, how did she just happen to be in the car with speaker phone on and link to how the family felt? Did you watch Kelly's statement? If so, I find it really hard to believe that you would say Kelly was doing bidding for Trump.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Honeslty, I don't thing we've begun to see the lowest standards yet.  LOSING THIER MINDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 minute ago, Biggie Smails said:

He sounds angry as well despite his claim that this is all fun for him. What a menstural cunt Slinger really is...SMH.

The guy is fucking dead....it didnt matter wth Trump said....hes never coming back...no matter what Trump said could make things change....this woman is just a vengeful person who really needs to be discarded and forgotten about....hopefully people can see shes a waste of air.

31 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

says the entire forum if they had any ounce of honesty in them....

So now you speak for the entire forum......:lol:

1 minute ago, s pump said:

Few questions: Where did you get the information that she was a family friend, how did she just happen to be in the car with speaker phone on and link to how the family felt? Did you watch Kelly's statement? If so, I find it really hard to believe that you would say Kelly was doing bidding for Trump.

I doubt he did. 

51 minutes ago, s pump said:

you weren't even aware of all that? :lol:if I prove it would it change anything? I know the answer is no, but thought I'd ask anyway. yes, I watched the entire statement.

Edited by Snoslinger

"Perhaps Kelly, who also listened to the call, would be less stunned if he realized that Wilson's primary identity to the Johnson family isn't as a member of Congress. The Johnsons have known Wilson for decades — most of those years before the former educator moved to Washington to join Congress.

“When I saw the headline that a young man was killed in Niger from Carol City, I thought, ‘My God, please don’t let it be a role model,'" Wilson told Politico. “And it was.”

The deceased soldier was an alumnus of the 5,000 Role Models of Excellence Project, a mentoring program Wilson started for youths pursuing military careers among other fields. So were his brothers. One received a full scholarship to Bethune Cookman College and the other is training to become a firefighter.

Wilson's connection to the family goes back at least one generation. She told CNN that she was the principal of a school that Johnson's father attended.

These relationships were part of why Wilson was with the family — not just because she was “a member of Congress.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/10/19/what-john-kelly-got-wrong-about-rep-frederica-wilson-and-the-johnson-family/?utm_term=.bc3bcecd5b51

Just now, s pump said:

I am aware that is the narrative. 

well I just provided a link. how anyone who followed any of this story didn't know this tells me it's either a) faux and others aren'r reporting it or 2) you don't pay attention to much yet comment like you do. likely both in this case.

13 hours ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

I agree , but you should probly at least watch it first . :bc:

Great find , Moe , that certainly answers some questions and sets a few things straight .   :bc:

i heard it on the radio and watched it in the news.

what makes you think i didn't?

btw, she's still a piece of shit.

12 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Why?

several reasons. trump didn't give two shits about these 4 soldiers. went close to two weeks without saying a word, yet he had all kinds of time to tweet about the nfl and other irrevelant bullshit. only after he gets called out about it this past Monday, does he "act". then on top of that, he tries to divert attention away from himself during the calling out, by making up some BS about former presidents. he even brought Kelly's son into the conversation, after Kelly didn't want to go there.

in addition, because he lacks any real empathy, he comes off as "cold" and "heartless" to a soldier's widow. did he mean it that way? I doubt it. but instead of just explaining things afterwards he once again acts like a petulant little child, and ultimately sends out guard dog Kelly to do his dirty work.

finally, all you supposed military lovers and patriots defend this asshat to no end, and bash the shit out of anyone who comes across him. ESPECIALLY if it's some black congresswoman who wears goofy looking hats (in remembrance of her grandmother btw). had Obama done ANY of this, you fuckers would be going ape shit. but because it's your boy, you tuck all your morals, if you ever had any, away. you fuckers make me sick, you really do.

Edited by Snoslinger

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

several reasons. trump didn't give two shits about these 4 soldiers. went close to two weeks without saying a word, yet he had all kinds of time to tweet about the nfl and other irrevelant bullshit. only after he gets called out about it this past Monday, does he "act". then on top of that, he tries to divert attention away from himself during the calling out, by making up some BS about former presidents. he even brought Kelly's son into the conversation, after Kelly didn't want to go there.

in addition, because he lacks any real empathy, he comes off as "cold" and "heartless" to a soldier's widow. did he mean it that way? I doubt it. but instead of just explaining things afterwards he once again acts like a petulant little child, and ultimately sends out guard dog Kelly to do his dirty work.

finally, all you supposed military lovers and patriots defend this asshat to no end, and bash the shit out of anyone who comes across him. ESPECIALLY if it's some black congresswoman who wears goofy looking hats (in remembrance of her grandmother btw). had Obama done ANY of this, you fuckers would be going ape shit. but because it's your boy, you tuck all your morals away. you fuckers make me sick, you really do.

Not to mention the black grandma's account of the story is correct and Kelly appears to have lied...:read:

Just now, Snoslinger said:

finally, all you supposed military lovers and patriots defend this asshat to no end, and bash the shit out of anyone who comes across him. ESPECIALLY if it's some black congresswoman who wears goofy looking hats (in remembrance of her grandmother btw). had Obama done ANY of this, you fuckers would be going ape shit. but because it's your boy, you tuck all your morals, if you ever had any, away. you fuckers make me sick, you really do.

yeah, she cares about the soldiers... wtf is wrong with you man..FFS

Cunt.JPG.34dcd4897cc9c7b8453a7707950f56aa.JPG

Just now, Snoslinger said:

I now view Kelly as a piece of shit like damn near everyone else around trump.

Yep....would anyone with self respect and integrity really continue to serve in the Dump Admin...:snack:  McCain called out the WH - including Kelly.....but the Clown Posse overlooked that... :lmao: Think about it....their war hero was exposed by a nondescript black grandma who happens to be in congress....must really chap their ass especially when she's wearing the funky hats..... :lol:   

17 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

yeah, she cares about the soldiers... wtf is wrong with you man..FFS

Cunt.JPG.34dcd4897cc9c7b8453a7707950f56aa.JPG

Nice...not surprising Slinger and Corky hitched their star to this dipshit. :lol:

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

You know, you told me you and your whole family are political and debate the various political issues constantly.  I'm feeling like you are lacking a true "grasp" of what the political structure is about.  So, I guess that's a bit perpexing to me.  Except for this;  it's very clear this election has sent you and your team off your rockers.  You are failing to see at all what has happened and where it has (and still is) going wrong for you.  For that...I guess I can only say "Thanks Obama".

As far as "defending Trump", you are still not seeing what is going on.  I thought he was an ass....but I don't know him.  So maybe he just comes off as one.  The closest person I do know that has met him is a wife of one of his closest employees and it sounds like he is NOTHING like he appears.  So, I find that refreshing I guess.  Most of what you see here isn't so much in "defense" of him, it is defensive attacks back at your side for making such complete idiots out of yourselves.  And make no mistakes...you clearly are making yourselves look absolutely horrific.  Believe it or not, while I find it humourous in a sinister way, I find it sad that you people are leaving us but one party anymore.  So, try to wake up.  Please?

This is a correction back toward the right.  And a well overdue one.  Obama had the reigns and I supported his liberal agenda for his first 2-3 cuz I figured it might be good and reality is, I think pretty liberal.  What happened after that was idiocy galore masked by a media filled with lies adn deception to push an agenda of the left.  The last two years were a complete joke...and the fact NONE of the Dems tried to stop the trainwreck of librul idiocy showed me it was WAY PAST time for him and his cronies to be done.  And who better than Trumpy to do that?  Crass, illogical, unrepentant and a tool on camera.  HE'S PERFECT FOR IT.  It also allows for the correction to be swift and furious giving a third party a chance to jump into the real race in 2020.

Now, please stop talking about "integrity and morals"...your side has ZERO ground to stand on other than the thin floating shit you've all managed to cling to and still be able to preach.

SO.... sit down, do some self reflection, relax and maybe have some cookies and a glass of cold milk.  Think about things...and get back on track.  Spread that message.  It's apparently going to have to be a "grass roots" effort, cuz, your whole party has checked out of reality...and it appears they like it wherever they are.  You want a chance to take back the office?  You people had better start doing something other than hating Trump for every little thing you can dig up or make up as you go.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

now we get to witness the bashing, death threats, and numerous other hits against this woman.

Then get your ass down to DC and Miami to protect this woman......hell she thinks of herself as a "Rock Star". You can be part of her crew!